Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    First timer needs help. 25 yrs 140 Lbs
    Alright, so I quit smoking 3 months ago, i've been working out for the past 6, i've always ate like a horse and now even to the point of almost vomiting. My metabolism is off the charts. I am taking protein and creatine and working out hard for two hours a day. I have gained about 10 pounds in 6 months. I've weighed this same fluctuating weight since middle school. I am looking at how I would find, and what I should take for a good start.

Two hours a day is too much. AT 140lbs you are nowhere near ready for AAS. Post what your diet is in the diet section. This is where you you need to start. I get that your metabolism is off the charts but thats no excuse. I used to say the same thing. Post up what your workout routine is in the training section and get some help there as well.

I would suggest you search the diet and training section. Try dropping ur workouts to 45 min you might be over training.

alot of people on here are gonna tell you to stay natural because of how old you are and you havn't been training that long. If you do decide to do a cycle go with test E for 12 weeks at 500mg a week

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    Food for you my friend. AAS is certainly not for you in your current state. If you think a compound will add muscle, you are certainly mistaken for food and proper training. You are atleast 5 years away from even considering AAS IMO.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Train less Bro.

How many times do u eat a day? Any less than six and you wont gain shit with high metabolism, well, you might but that shit will be slow.(about the rate you've been gaining) Also like most said 2 hours = 2 long, either you're bullshitting to much or training to many groups. NO more than 80min, really 60 should get it.

At your weight, there would be to many health risk to at your weight. Trust me, I was 92 pounds at 21 years old. There is a science to eating my friend. I did not have the benefit of these boards so I put my body through hell for no reason by running two cycles before developing my education in the arena of nutrition. You want to guess what I kept out of both?! Nothing but some liver stress! Dedicate yourself to the science of eating brother. You will be happy you did!

get ur diet and training in order .... need to hold off on the gear for a bit my brother

Junior Bodybuilder
    Maybe try to hit up 3J in the diet forum. He seems to work wonders.

Rookie
    Wait, so six times a day. Does this mean entire meals, e.g. steak, corn, potato. Or what constitutes six times a day. I work full time, I eat breakfast 8am, work from 8:30am-5pm so lunch at noon, then another lunch between 4pm-6pm and then dinner around 8pm all while drinking about two protein drinks a day. I work one hour lower body and one hour upper. Too much?

I can't believe ur even thinking about AAS if you don't even know what a real diet is. Yes ! In your case 6-8 small to medium meals. That doesn't mean candy bars and protein shakes, whole foods! Beef chicken, tuna, steak, rice, fruit, low glycemic foods.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    you need to figure out your maintanence calories, and eat atleast 500 calories above that. now split that up between atleast 6 meals a day. try and eat more whole foods rather than protein shakes. i have one shake a day, right when i wake up to end my fast from when i was sleeping. 60% of your caloric intake needs to be carbs, 25-30% protein and the rest good fats. every meal doesn't need to be steak and potatos. i have a peanutbutter sandwich on whole wheat and milk after i lift. that's 600 calories right there. maybe bring a pb sandwich to work to eat inbetween breakfast and lunch, eat again between lunch and your 4-6pm meal. 2 glasses of milk before bed is 300 cals. 16g of protein, 16g of good fat and 24 carbs. also you're doing total body workouts, for two hours at a time? way too much man. do a monday/wednesday/friday split. one day is chest and tris, next is back and bis, lastly is legs. Stick to big compound lifts and go heavy. no need to be in the gym for more than 45 minutes to an hour. get in there, do work, tear the muscle down, and EAT! you grow outside the gym, not in it. you don't need to be doing 20 sets and 3 different exercises for each muscle group either. and remember tris get hit when doing chest and bis get hit when doing back. if you're gonna do one chest exercise consistently i would prefer decline barbell bench. your pectoral major is one muscle, you get your shape and seperation from genetics. no need to flat, decline and incline in the same day. decline allows you to push the most weight, and believe me the top of your pec is still getting hit. work smarter.... and harder. hit up bench, dips, pullups, bent over rows, deadlifts, back squats, leg press, hip squats, make sure you get a full slow stretch on your calve raises. i wouldn't even wory about isolation exercises right now, hit these compound exercises up and you will grow as long as your nutrition and rest are in order.

Rookie
    First of all I don't eat sweets. I just wanted to know the definition of a 'meal' in this context.

Rookie
    Awesome this is extremely helpful. Exactly what I was looking for, I will be going out tomorrow to get a huge thing of PB and some jelly. Oh, is there a particular reason for whole wheat? I mean, I know wonder bread is shit, but high quality white bread? I also haven't been sure whether or not a protein drink meant the same as actual protein so thanks for that, too. I will try to see what I am burning a day and count the calories.

Only if you are short,you are weak.no offence.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by cyoung11 View Post
    Awesome this is extremely helpful. Exactly what I was looking for, I will be going out tomorrow to get a huge thing of PB and some jelly. Oh, is there a particular reason for whole wheat? I mean, I know wonder bread is shit, but high quality white bread? I also haven't been sure whether or not a protein drink meant the same as actual protein so thanks for that, too. I will try to see what I am burning a day and count the calories.
    forego the jelly my friend, eating is your job now. it's not all going to taste good. don't get me wrong pb sandwiches do taste good without jelly, but if with jelly is the only way you can eat 'em, get over it. you don't need all that sugar, jelly has no nutritional benefit. and yes whole wheat is way better than white bread. i actually just recently made the switch, and i like it better. white bread is made with bleached flour, taking out all the nutrients. then it is fortified with nutrients, which isn't natural and you don't actually absorb most of it. i used to hate just plain milk unless eating cake or something, and guess what, i don't eat cake. i had to have chocolate milk to choke it down everyday, but i noticed my stomache was picking up some fat. i swsitched to white milk and actually like it now. you gotta do what you gotta do bro.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyFreak View Post
    Only if you are short,you are weak.no offence.
    everyone starts out skinny or fat and weak. i'm sure you did too. no need to bash this guy for wanting to do work, maybe a little encouragement instead of making him feel like shit and losing all motivation?

Quote Originally Posted by donjob View Post
    everyone starts out skinny or fat and weak. i'm sure you did too. no need to bash this guy for wanting to do work, maybe a little encouragement instead of making him feel like shit and losing all motivation?
    Agree with you there, but I also think his logic is flawed thinking about AAS without even knowing what a basic bodybuilding diet is.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFitnessLife4ever View Post
    Agree with you there, but I also think his logic is flawed thinking about AAS without even knowing what a basic bodybuilding diet is.
    yeah i was just talking about nattyfreak calling him weak, that's going to do him no good. he came here for help not to get bashed on. Never agreed with him taking steroids.

uniquemicals
Thread Information