Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
    Amateur Bodybuilder MrMitcheyBoy's Avatar
    Default Sweatbands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Seriously considering looking as cool as this guy and getting some sweatbands. Im at the end of week 4 of a test e dbol cycle and boy o boy o boy was i sweating my ass off in the gym. Everytime i came off the bench you needed a lifeguard just incase the next bloke drowned when he used it, it was that bad. any advice on combating this would be greatsweatbands.jpg

Bring a gym towel with you and lay it over the back rests of the machines and benches that way there will not be much sweat on the machine itself. Also try to drink lots of water and keep sodium down to reduce water retention.

Cheers brother, defiantly buying a few towels and be looking into sodium intake. I try to drink 3-4 litres a day of the good stuff and now its pouring out of me

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Was just noticing the "sweatband look" at the gym. Bunch of Metrosexual Fuckoffs.

Richard Simmons all over again.
    bleachx and kainers like this.

I can only dream of being as trendy as Richard Simmons, I bet he gets all the women, or maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by MrMitcheyBoy View Post
    I can only dream of being as trendy as Richard Simmons, I bet he gets all the women, or maybe not
    Last pussy Richard had was when his Mom pushed him out.
    juiceyou321 likes this.

Yea hate when sweat gets in my eye, rag is the best bet. Also I saw another fuck tard in pajamas today. What the fuck is that about

Quote Originally Posted by FormerFatty View Post
    Yea hate when sweat gets in my eye, rag is the best bet. Also I saw another fuck tard in pajamas today. What the fuck is that about
    First it was the female ghetto rats wearing that nasty shit in public and now the Metro Pukes.

Soon "males" in leg warmers and those stupid boots with the fake lamb fur.

Please Dear God keep juicers as Real Men!!

Default sweatbands
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMitcheyBoy View Post
    Seriously considering looking as cool as this guy and getting some sweatbands. Im at the end of week 4 of a test e dbol cycle and boy o boy o boy was i sweating my ass off in the gym. Everytime i came off the bench you needed a lifeguard just incase the next bloke drowned when he used it, it was that bad. any advice on combating this would be greatsweatbands.jpg
    Those fucking things remind me of Jack Tripper on Threes Company for some reason....lol they look like some faggot thing from the eighties. No offense to all the faggots out there.

As far as the head goes a bandana tied will do the trick, or if you have to, wear one of those tight skull caps, as much as I hate them.
    Last edited by Harnold; 06-27-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harnold View Post
    Thsoe fucking things remind me of Jack Tripper on Threes Company for some reason....lol they look like some faggot thing from the eighties. No offense to all the faggots out there.

As far as the head goes a bandana tied will do the trick, or if you have to, wear one of those tight skull caps, as much as I hate them.
    I love this Bro in a slighly HOMO way but nothing queer ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Def invest in a towel or two. I use one sweat band discreetly around my upper arm to conceal and hold my mini mp3 player so it doesn't interfere with my reps. Multiple sweat bands, not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post

Fuuuuck if I saw leg warmers I would change gyms. Also I love trainers who are fat and out of shape using up all the equipment for some bull shit crazy ass workout for there fat clients. That shit makes me rage

Fuuuuck if I saw leg warmers I would change gyms. Also I love trainers who are fat and out of shape using up all the equipment for some bull shit crazy ass workout for there fat clients. That shit makes me rage
    Jesus Bro! I am 40 fucking 9 soon and SMOKE any trainer in any of the 5 gyms I go to. Fucking idiots pay money for a workout from the Michelin Man. LAMES!

Bro... I see a couple of dudes wearing pajama pants in the gym everytime they are in there... Seriously wtf is that about?? I thought they were just slow or amish or some shit... I cant figure it out...

haha yer them stupid amish, letting there donkey's leave turds all over the place getting in the way of me whacking the fool in pyjamas over the head with a dumbbell.

fuck I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees fat ass trainers training fat people to do lunges and squats, when the only place either one of them should be is on a fcking treadmill, and have no business walking around the gym with their fcking charts getting in the way...lol
    Matt0071 likes this.

Somewhat off topic: one of my favorite things is to walk up to some idiot parents with a little boy and a head of feminine hair. I say "oh what a cute girl" talk about pissed off people....lol

Yeah and I'll hang right there and almost beg for the male bitch to try and impress his female bitch getting smart with me....it just never happens.

Must be my pretty face is too much for them.
    mistah187 likes this.

ROFL So much awesomeness in one thread! Fuck I'm really starting to love the ology. Forget the sweatbands and in my experience a small towel does help for machines but I'm not about to wipe the bench then my back then some machine then my face lol. It's all about the ball cap imo. I have some I use for work (construction) and the gym and those flex fit caps that stretch to fit function as a sweatband but with out the homo part. WTF r u guys serious about PJ's at the gym? I mean I wear sweat pants but pjs?.. WoW. Useless trainers, yes I guess every gym has them. After making fun of one of the retard trainers at my gym she came back with the term "Functional training". I think they are all using that now to explain there dumb shit. I mean she has these fat bastards doing shit like pick up a 2 pound dumbbell swinging it over head then between their legs to the left, right, then touching the ground with it. That's one rep...functional training... ROFL.
    The question is if we will ever be blessed with seeing a fat retarded trainer wearing 3 sweatbands, PJ's, and leg warmers all while doing "functional training". God I can only wish for such an awesome day of comedy.

Functional Training....sheeple love gimicks.

"Sheeple" nice, do u have a copyright on that? cause I'm using it lol!

You mean that payimg for trainimg doesnt mean garenteed results?... Damn back to the drawimg boared. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mistah187 View Post
    You mean that payimg for trainimg doesnt mean garenteed results?... Damn back to the drawimg boared. Lol
    Imagine paying someone to make you look like total fool and get zero results.......I really have to LOL at them....and I do.

Quote Originally Posted by bleachx View Post
    "Sheeple" nice, do u have a copyright on that? cause I'm using it lol!
    Please spread that around, you being in CA you are surrounded by them.

Please Dear God keep juicers as Real Men!!
    Seen it (the dudes with the boots). Looks as homo as you would think. Amen to the second part.

Jesus Bro! I am 40 fucking 9 soon and SMOKE any trainer in any of the 5 gyms I go to. Fucking idiots pay money for a workout from the Michelin Man. LAMES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnold View Post
    fuck I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees fat ass trainers training fat people to do lunges and squats, when the only place either one of them should be is on a fcking treadmill, and have no business walking around the gym with their fcking charts getting in the way...lol
    This shit makes me rage like no other. Even if I wasn't into fitness, if I was choosing a personal trainer I hope I would have the common sense not to choose one that looks like the "before" picture...wtf

I literally just got home from the gym about 10 minutes.... and what did I see there.... the PJ pants dudes but this time they had a broad with them... and yup you guessed it.... she was wearing PJ pants... WTF

We need to start a section/ picture forum were we can post pictures of all these weirdos.... Its unreal

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Thread Information