Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Question I was asked but stumped
    A gym buddy of mine has just started test enanthate and D-Bol. he started the dianabol as a kickstart while waiting for the test to kick in. The question he posed was he's not running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) so when the water retention starts as expected, will that happen without going too high calorie on the diet. basically, he wants the bloat, but wonders if the caloric intake is going to have that much effect on the size he gains water wise. obviously, the retention is going to occur anyway.
    I know what my personal opinion is, and I know it's kind of a fucked up question, but I wanted to get some other opinions.

High sodium and a non steady supply of water through out the day will contribute to bloat. So low sodium intake and drinking plenty of water at regular time's can minimize the bloat, but you said he wants it to happen. I would tell me to keep an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand just to be safe.
    Last edited by H 3 L L S M A N; 06-25-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    why does he want the bloat if i may ask? just makes you looks smooth and soft, and isn't permanent weight anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by donjob View Post
    why does he want the bloat if i may ask? just makes you looks smooth and soft, and isn't permanent weight anyways.
    he's a relatively skinny fuck and is convinced he wants to get big even if he looks bloated. not my thing, but I told him the same thing regarding the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and I have some extra on hand if he gets fucked up.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Im not sure if I understand the question posed: he wants to know if he'll get bloated despite a limited calorie intake?

Answer is yes. I started cutting on test prop a week ago on a caloric deficit and am actually a lot heavier than I was when I started the cut... not taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) though.

RUI-Products Supporter Santaklaus's Avatar
    if he wants to get big why wouldn't he want to go "too high" for caloric intake? You can lose weight on test, I've done it plenty of times. Test also works great for cutting...

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Yeah testosterone can cut and bulk your body at same time!

The dbol will add water, which causes the bloating. That is not muscle, its a temporary thing that gives you a false feeling of being huge.

tell your friend to get some adex and tell him he can get tits if he doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by josh223 View Post
    Yeah testosterone can cut and bulk your body at same time!

The dbol will add water, which causes the bloating. That is not muscle, its a temporary thing that gives you a false feeling of being huge.

tell your friend to get some adex and tell him he can get tits if he doesn't
    This

Thread Information