Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Question Check Me out - Im trying!
    Hello All

My name is Eric and I would love some advice

MY STATS:

170 lbs
    34 years old
    Found out today that my body is 25% - OUCH!!

I work out Mon - Fri - and sometimes on Saturday.

Workout:

Mon - chest, tri, abs
    Tues- 45 min Cardio - then Bar work - wide grip Pull ups, Dips, push up, short grip pull ups, abs
    Wed - Back and shoulders, Abs, 20 min cardio
    Thurs - Biceps - 45 min Cardio
    Fri - 30 min Cardio, Abs and some legs

I lost about 10 pounds, been working out for about 4 years. I'm planning a cycle of test and winn.happy-face2.jpghappy-face1.jpg
    250 mg test C
    Still thinking on my winnie dosage
    What do you guys think?? Should I lean up more?

Novice
    I think you should rethink all your workout, one day for biceps? really? also, you dont mention your diet, what does it look like?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Don't take this the wrong way but; IMO, you need to loose some lbs before you run a cycle. Being that heavy and running AAS is going to be hard on you body and heart.

Thanks for the replies. What weight do you think I should be at? Or BF % I'm currently dieting eating 5 small meals a day. Someone suggested carb cycling

Put down the beer, bro!

Junior Bodybuilder
    I would look at being no more than 15-17% BF, IMO your actual weight is not as important as your BF%. Before I considered running a cycle.

Yes, carb cycling is a good way to go. That's the diet method alot of us use. I'm not sure what you are doing for Cardio (type, duration and HR). At this point if I were you I would consider adding light (Heart Rate somewhere between 135-145) cardio...elliptical or incline walking on treadmill for 20-30 minutes after every workout. This is my opion.

The most important thing is going to be your diet. Stay strict and eat clean allow yourself a cheat meal once a week. One meal, not a day.

The good news is this will also teach you how to eat correctly. Improper diet is one of the biggest newbie mistakes that leads to a lack of measurable gains while on cycle. The other up side is that you will have a couple of months to study this game and build an effective cycle.

There are guys on here that offer neutrtional coaching. I would recommend you do this. They send you a questionnaire, you answer all the questions honestly, tell them your goal and they build you a diet and give you several menus. You can even send them weekly pictures and measurements to have them fine tune the diet.

Keep posting, get to 50 posts and PM me if you have questions.

Good luck bro,
    Grind

and definately skip the winnie.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Yeah, skip the Winnie dude. This is what I would do... Hang out on here, read all the stickies, research using google, ask questions, and work to build a cycle where you can be as safe as possible and maintain your gains after you get off!

Defineatly ask the bros on here questions, they are very knowledgeable, listen to them and your goals will happen, goodluck bro

Junior Bodybuilder
    I would consider that you go light carb for atleast a month or maybe even two, like not more then 30 to 50 grams a day.That will drop your body fat extremely quickly, also spending one day on your biceps? Don't do that bro, do it with triceps or some other muscle groups, you work out your arms indirectly with every exercise you do.

Here is what I used to do and it dropped a shit load of % of BF

morning: 16 egg whites with the sugariest oatmeal you can find.
    2 hours later: tuna salad
    2 hours later: 350 g of chicken breast cooked in either pam or in the oven no sauces no nothing, except frank's red hot as frank's red hot is 3 very simple ingredients mixed in a bottle, other sauces are shape killers since they are full of soya, weird ass oils, MSG and so on.
    2 hours later 350 g of whatevermeat/fish you feel like
    2hours later: a handful of raspberries, 250g of cottage cheese 2 or 3 packets of stevia, a magic bullet, mix and digest
    WORKOUT
    after work out, 2 big spoons of honey, wait until it goes down, and then do your cardio (this will drive up your insulin and put you into recovery mode immediatly)
    Immediatly after running swallow a protein shake
    wait 1 hour, then eat 250g of some red meat (STEAK)
    2hours later: 16 more egg whites, or if that is too difficult some ISO Whey could do the trick. (3 scoops are the equivalent of 16 eggwhites)

I would recommend you going to sleep immediatly after that last meal, if you stay awake you have to keep going and eating more and more protein without carbs and that can become quite frustrating, it is alot of hard work and it will make you weak at the gym, pass extreme gas but it will cut you up extremely well and bring down your body fat down super quickly and not to mention give you the vascularity worthy of hercules! If you can handle this kind of diet, you can handle anything. Also include a handful of brocolli into every meat meal you make.

EDIT1 If you go succesfully through this, you have the right to use AAS as you will have shown a shit load of discipline right now taking AAS at 25% is asking for trouble.
    EDIT2 Your Friday is depressing me, Cardio, Abs and SOME LEGS??!! When doing legs you are not supposed to be able to walk son. Much less do cardio
    Last edited by tesseract; 06-25-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I'd get some bloodwork done before starting any cycle.

Thank you guys for the replies. I'm going to wait another month or so before starting any AAS. Will skip the winnie as I don't want the DRY joint symptoms I hear about. Please excuse my ignorance but when I go to my doctor - I just say I want blood work done? DO I need to ask them to check my test levels or is that a given?

Junior Bodybuilder
    I would do my own blood work using privateMDlabs.com

If you opt to use your doctor, yes request full blood work, colestorl, thyroid, IGF 1 and hormonal (testostorne, HGH and estrogen). I would tell him you are getting serious about getting into shape and want make sure that your are health and capable of adding new muscle. Most Drs are know it alls with with a God complex, be prepared for him to tell you that you don't need all of the test....
    usually your PCP can get the insurance company to pop for the testing once or twice a year.

I know a few guys who have come clean with thier Drs and told them that they are going to run AAS and want to monitor thier blood. I don't recommend this approach. Even if your PCP is cool and you guys are buddies he is going to record that in to your records....it will be there forever.

Thread Information