Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

nipples sore..

Rookie
    nipples sore..
    yea i just finished my last shot on my test cyp cycle and my nipples have been a little sore the past 2 days i was wondering
    should i go on an start nolva now or still wait 10 day since it was my last shot theres no lumps advice please....

With cyp being a longer ester shouldn't you be waiting closer to 3 weeks before starting pct? It couldn't hurt to jump on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) though to keep them from getting worse.. Good luck!

You're fucked bro!

Are they itchy?

Get Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in your system STAT

HDV
    Hey Drifter

Did you use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during cycle?

Nolva should help but I'd rather let the experienced chime in here. If it begins to develope or become worse I'd say get letro and start it's the strongest Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that will kill that off quick but it will deplete your estrogen to almost nothing.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Sore or sensitive ???

Rookie
    Letro?

I'm still learning. Wouldn't nolvadex take care of it after a little bit?

Novice
    I'm still learning too bro, but from what I know Nolva is a SERM and Letro is an A.I. ... They work in different ways,

"Aromatase inhibitors:

AIs are categorized into two types:

Type 1: Irreversible steroidal inhibitors such as exemestane form a permanent bond with the aromatase enzyme complex.
    Type 2: Non-steroidal inhibitors (such as anastrozole, letrozole) inhibit the enzyme by reversible competition.

Aromatase inhibitors work by inhibiting the action of the enzyme aromatase, which converts androgens into estrogens by a process called aromatization. By inhibiting aromatase they increase Testosterone and reduce Gynecomastia.

1. Letrozole (common brand name Femara) is a type 2 AI.

Letrozole has shown to reduce estrogen levels by 98 percent while raising testosterone levels. The anti-estrogen action of letrozole is preferred by bodybuilders for use during a steroid cycle to reduce bloating due to excess water retention and prevent the formation of gynecomastia related breast tissue that is a side effect of some anabolic steroids. Usage above 2.5 mg/day is known to potentially temporarily kill sex drive. Above 5mg/day for extended periods may cause kidney problems.

SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulaters):

Are a class of compounds that acts on the estrogen receptor. A characteristic that distinguishes these substances from pure receptor agonists and antagonists is that their action is different in various tissues, thereby granting the possibility to selectively inhibit or stimulate estrogen-like action in various tissues

1. Tamoxifen (brand name Nolvadex).

In men, tamoxifen is sometimes used to treat gynecomastia which arises for example as a side effect of antiandrogen prostate cancer treatment.Tamoxifen is also used by bodybuilders to prevent or reduce drug-induced gynecomastia caused by the estrogenic metabolites of anabolic steroids.

2. Clomifene or clomiphene (brand name Clomid)

Clomifene acts by inhibiting the action of estrogen on the gonadotrope cells in the anterior pituitary gland. In response to low estrogen levels, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) release is increased. Clomifene is commonly used by male anabolic steroid users to bind the estrogen receptors in their bodies, thereby blocking the effects of estrogen, i.e., gynecomastia. It also restores the body's natural production of testosterone. It is commonly used as a "recovery drug" and taken toward the end of a steroid cycle."

do more research bro but for this situation I'd use either Letro or Arimidex EOD for the next 3 weeks before starting the Nolva... should fix your situation

Rookie
    Learn something new every day. Thanks for post broseph. I prefer not to have bigger tits than my girlfriend. That's why I love this site. Some badass bros looking out for each other.

Yes, that's correct, Clomid/Nolva are SERMS to be used in the PCT,
    Whereas Anastrozole/Letro etc are AI's (aromatase inhibitors) which prohibit the conversion to estrogen, and also help to combat gyno.

Hop on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) right away, and like the other guy said, let the Test Cyp clear your system before starting the post cycle therapy (pct), 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by drifter5150 View Post
    yea i just finished my last shot on my test cyp cycle and my nipples have been a little sore the past 2 days i was wondering
    should i go on an start nolva now or still wait 10 day since it was my last shot theres no lumps advice please....
    nolva wont lower Estrogen, its only a bandaid on the breast glands. but since you stopped the cycle I guess you could use a low dose for the week before starting post cycle therapy (pct). like 10mg ed. that would only block estrogen at some sites like the breastgland but it would not effect the fact its in your body and at a higher amount than you want.

but you should have these things on hand. get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like STANE/Aromasin.
    I am studying RUI's STANE right now. I always have some Letro or Stane on hand, even for hrt.
    I have nolva some where but have not used it in many years (hrt I dont do post cycle therapy (pct) and nolva wont help estrogen so I have no use for it)
    Last edited by juced_porkchop; 06-26-2012 at 03:45 PM.

uniquemicals
Thread Information