Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nerdalert
    Problem with NTBM??????
    Anybody ever have them send your shit to a different location? Ordered n2guard, got conformation e-mail, but it was sent somewhere else! WTF?

I called and asked, they said they would send me more, and told me the correct address. Didnt ask for any info on my last order or nothing like tracking number. Guy said it would be 3 days. I hope so cause umm, my next call is to the bank! I'm not fucking around with $119.

Novice
    NTBM is an absolute joke. The more research I do on them the shadier they seem. Another forum sponsored by NTBM recommends people dropping the standard post cycle therapy (pct) and using NTBM supplements instead. Every thread will tell you a different NTBM product that you need to be taking. And if you recommend a product not made by NTBM you are flamed by the mods or company reps

Do Not Contact
    some of their products are ok. haven't tried much personaly but their PreWO drink was honestly the best i've used personaly.

Needless to say I'm not happy. This is the kind of shit that pisses people off then they blame it on aas!

Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    some of their products are ok. haven't tried much personaly but their PreWO drink was honestly the best i've used personaly.
    I've used this and really like it too. Doesn't seem too much different than most other PreWO drinks, but seems to give the same kick with less product. I did not order from them though, I bought it through Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by UNTAMEDGORILLA View Post
    Anybody ever have them send your shit to a different location? Ordered n2guard, got conformation e-mail, but it was sent somewhere else! WTF?

I called and asked, they said they would send me more, and told me the correct address. Didnt ask for any info on my last order or nothing like tracking number. Guy said it would be 3 days. I hope so cause umm, my next call is to the bank! I'm not fucking around with $119.
    They have always taken care of me, i am sure if you where told its comming its comming.
    i mena why post a thread bashing them when he just said he is resending it no questions asked? I would have waited first before posting flaming and have some class...

Quote Originally Posted by stb1041 View Post
    NTBM is an absolute joke. The more research I do on them the shadier they seem. Another forum sponsored by NTBM recommends people dropping the standard PCT and using NTBM supplements instead. Every thread will tell you a different NTBM product that you need to be taking. And if you recommend a product not made by NTBM you are flamed by the mods or company reps
    I would not reccomend dropping normal PCT but I DO KNOW they have some good pct type products that i would rec to help pct or if in need quickly of it (better than nothing). I have used HCGenerate myself and saw size come back.

Not sure what forum your talking about but the products are good and work so I am not sure what your issue is, you seem not to have even used NTBM before...

Needless to say I'm not happy. This is the kind of shit that pisses people off then they blame it on aas!
    so there was a shipping error and you called they offered sorry, extra and to send it 3 day express and your still pissed???
    I dont think its the AAS, it might be you.

Proud supporter AML, Ca size_matters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    I would not reccomend dropping normal PCT but I DO KNOW they have some good pct type products that i would rec to help pct or if in need quickly of it (better than nothing). I have used HCGenerate myself and saw size come back.

Not sure what forum your talking about but the products are good and work so I am not sure what your issue is, you seem not to have even used NTBM before...

DEF. agree with you porkchop, I myself am on the same boat with HCGenerate and re-gaining some lost gains after my cycle was done (only started HCGenerate 3-4 wks after starting post cycle therapy (pct), worked so well I ordered some more along with need2slin & N2KTS!!!

NTBM is an absolute joke. The more research I do on them the shadier they seem. Another forum sponsored by NTBM recommends people dropping the standard PCT and using NTBM supplements instead. Every thread will tell you a different NTBM product that you need to be taking. And if you recommend a product not made by NTBM you are flamed by the mods or company reps
    The only PCT I would tell someone to drop is Nolva because it is crap! Clomid, Torem, Adex, Aromasin all have their place in on cycle support as well as post cycle therapy (pct). HCG and products that NTBM sell like HCGenerate all have their place in cycle and PCT as well. I know the forum you are speaking of, and it is a good forum, only when you act like a know it all ass or disrespect others is when you will get spanked. Seems like you just jumped on here to just start a bitch session to me.

NTBM seems to be going through a little issue with their customer service department at the moment...funny thing is I placed a pretty large order about 2-3 weeks ago, and I was on vacation for a week and had my mail held at the post office. When I came home and picked up my mail all my stuff was there...and by the looks of the post mark it got to me in the normal 3 days it normally takes. All was accounted for and I was very happy as I do use their products in my supplement regimen. Then I seen a few threads regarding the issues others were having, be rest assured that NTBM will take care of your problem, this is the first time in a long time that there has been issues like this. Someone new has taken over the shipping and such, probably fumbling a bit with all the traffic of orders coming in and is pretty stressed out himself about it...you will be made whole I'm sure bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleAddiction View Post
    NTBM seems to be going through a little issue with their customer service department at the moment...funny thing is I placed a pretty large order about 2-3 weeks ago, and I was on vacation for a week and had my mail held at the post office. When I came home and picked up my mail all my stuff was there...and by the looks of the post mark it got to me in the normal 3 days it normally takes. All was accounted for and I was very happy as I do use their products in my supplement regimen. Then I seen a few threads regarding the issues others were having, be rest assured that NTBM will take care of your problem, this is the first time in a long time that there has been issues like this. Someone new has taken over the shipping and such, probably fumbling a bit with all the traffic of orders coming in and is pretty stressed out himself about it...you will be made whole I'm sure bro.
    I will agree with u one one thing, dude that answer the phone did not sound happy! Maybe it rubbed of on me!

never heard of this before but I heard they got a new shipping guy or gal so it might have been that.though I know they have some great customer service and will def make it right by you.I'd hang tight and see how it works out before throwing them to the wolves

From the tracking number, it looks like the shit went around the block and was delivered. (No Bullshit) A couple of counties away, didn't even make it out of state, and I'm at least 5 states away. They had my address right, the carrier fucked it up I suppose, and I'm not saying they wont get it right, it's just retarded how it went down. Imagine waiting and waiting then u check, and the stuff was delivered the very next day after you ordered it! You know whoever got it was like WTF! LOL

NTBM is an absolute joke. The more research I do on them the shadier they seem. Another forum sponsored by NTBM recommends people dropping the standard post cycle therapy (pct) and using NTBM supplements instead. Every thread will tell you a different NTBM product that you need to be taking. And if you recommend a product not made by NTBM you are flamed by the mods or company reps
    Wow...thats a bold claim. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on post cycle therapy (pct). Some compounds you can get away with OTC but I always include a SERM in my post cycle therapy (pct). I also use HCgenerate in every post cycle therapy (pct). Makes a huge difference. Their protein flavors are out of this world and the N2KTS is by far the Best Preworkout on the market. Have you ever even tried their products? Kind of impossible to judge a company based on an online forum......BTW How is NTBM Shady? Sounds like you have ulterior motives.

I've never seen anyone insist on dropping a SERM for OTC products, but I do know that there have been studies showing that certain things like FormaStanzol/HCGenerate or Reversitol V2/Testabolan V2 stacks for post cycle therapy (pct) on shorter cycles will benefit you just as well as a SERM. The choice is yours.
    As to the OP's concerns, I have never had an issue like that before with them, but my last order had some minor complications that they sorted out for me within the same hour I contacted them.

From the tracking number, it looks like the shit went around the block and was delivered. (No Bullshit) A couple of counties away, didn't even make it out of state, and I'm at least 5 states away. They had my address right, the carrier fucked it up I suppose, and I'm not saying they wont get it right, it's just retarded how it went down. Imagine waiting and waiting then u check, and the stuff was delivered the very next day after you ordered it! You know whoever got it was like WTF! LOL
    If it was a carrier mistake then you can't fault ntbm. Just the fact that you called said that you had a problem and they said that they would get it right out to you again shows that they take customer service very seriously. Every company can make mistakes, it's how they take care of those mistakes that builds a reputation. I believe that you will find alot more positive reviews about their customer service than you will negative comments. They will make it right for you, believe me.
    rikta likes this.

got it. Good stuff NTBM, ALL IS WELL

Good to hear

I'm glad to hear that it was all taken care of for you, but I was confident that it would be anyway.

they have some great products ive used bridge and ntkts....order it through amazon was cheaper anyway. no issues

Was your order way cheaper if you would have used our 15% off codes and got free shipping? Just curious

Thread Information