Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Finally.....gonna try Tren!
    Hey fellas...needin a little input from some of y'all who have done similar cycles. First my stats, 48 years old, 5'9", 221 lbs, fairly thickly muscled, but do have some extra around the middle (not a lot, but more than I want), everything else solid. Trained on and off almost my entire adult life, and have gotten serious about it over the last 3 years. Two cycles previous with good gains (Test cyp & dbol) My question is, never tried Tren before, and would like to know what to expect. Diet's good, PCT in place.

Planned cycle
    30 mg dbol ed weeks 1-4
    625 mg Test E pw weeks 1-12
    300 mg Tren E pw weeks 1-10
    300 mg EQ pw weeks 1-10

I'd love input from any of you that might have good information for me. Thanks in advance!

All statements in this thread refer to a hypothetical scenario, and are in no way intended to indicate that I have actually ever used or been in possession of illegal steroids.

Looks good to me, a good dose for a first time cycle with Tren. Will you be doing a log on this, I can't wait to use Tren but have some cycles to run before then.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TXMusclehead View Post
    Hey fellas...needin a little input from some of y'all who have done similar cycles. First my stats, 48 years old, 5'9", 221 lbs, fairly thickly muscled, but do have some extra around the middle (not a lot, but more than I want), everything else solid. Trained on and off almost my entire adult life, and have gotten serious about it over the last 3 years. Two cycles previous with good gains (Test cyp & dbol) My question is, never tried Tren before, and would like to know what to expect. Diet's good, PCT in place.

Planned cycle
    30 mg dbol ed weeks 1-4
    625 mg Test E pw weeks 1-12
    300 mg Tren E pw weeks 1-10
    300 mg EQ pw weeks 1-10

I'd love input from any of you that might have good information for me. Thanks in advance!

All statements in this thread refer to a hypothetical scenario, and are in no way intended to indicate that I have actually ever used or been in possession of illegal steroids.
    Brother congrats on the progress you've made,im 46 myself,if you decide to run tren,i would use tren a,since it would be your first time using it,that way if you have any bad sides you cann stop the tren a and the sides will leave within a week or less,but with tren e,it will take several weeks,plus i would drop the dbol,and the eq

i would run just the test/tren cycle

i would go test e-600-650mg week 1-12
    tren a 100mg eod(350mg/week)-week 1-10

then run your test by itself for 2 weeks,and add some anavar 60mg/ed or masteron prop100mg eod(350mg/week)-for the final 8 weeks

just make sure you are in good health before messing when tren a

this cycle is just my pick,you may not like it,but it might give you an idea

Novice
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    His advise is pretty spot on. I would drop the eq cause about all it's good for is raising blood pressure. If your impatient like me then the dbol isn't a bad idea to jump start your gains. Just be sure to get blood work done prior to running it to make sure your liver is healthy. Also for me the tren dosage is a little low but a good starting point to make sure you can handle it. Enjoy it, tren is my fav!

Junior Bodybuilder
    My last cycle was Tren Ace, Test Cyp running 16 week cycle at 600mg tren & 750mg Test. I could only run the tren for 8 weeks before i dropped it. I am 47 yrs 6'0 220. My current cycle is Test Cyp 100mg eod Tren Ace 100mg eod Mast 100mg eod. What i learned is the sweet spot for Tren is 400 mg week, very little sides and to also include magnesium into my cycle. Now i feel confident i can run the tren for atleast 12 weeks. After you drop the tren give blood and you will feel like a 1,000,000.00 bucks

uniquemicals
Thread Information