Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Matt0071
  1. #1
    Novice
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    4
    hands numb and swollen helpp
    hey guys i woke up 2 days ago and my hands were all tingly and swollen, like when your hand or feet fall asleep, i thought it would go away but it didnt. I am going on to week 5 of my test 400mg weakly, They hurt when i move them and have pain in my forearm as well i just started taking my Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Could it be bloat from the test and mabye to much salt? anyone else have this, its like my hands are losing strengh.

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    kinda sounds like u got carpel tunnel or however its spelt. same thing just happened to me 6-8 weeks ago in my right hand from having to squeeze this thing at my job. pple get it from usen computers too. n other stuff. basically ur hands need a break n if it dnt go away c ur dr. if mine dnt stop soon thats what im doin. end up having 2 wear 1 of those stupid hand braces. try not squeezin shit 2 hard n lettin em rest more, it can take awhile 2 clear up. goodluck man

  3. #3
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    jacksonville nc
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    3
    go to the doctor!! asap

  4. #4
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    3
    joint pain, tinglyness in hands, loss of strength, are in my opinion signs of really high blood pressure and estro levels that are probably out of control, next step is probably loss of libido and loss of motivation. Get blood work done, check BP, it is important to get this under control or your cycle will be a waste. Also if your BP is out of control just stop salt intake it should help.

  5. #5
    Novice Mr.Maceo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    4
    Are you by chance taking hgh too?

  6. #6
    Epharma/Genomex Client Matt0071's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,434
    Rep Power
    3
    its a side effect but go get checked out bro
    could be multiple things high bp ect*
    have u checked your bp?*
    not tryin to scare ya but numbing on the arm is ot a goodthing high bp could cause that and further off lead to a stroke bro better to be safe then sory
    Last edited by Matt0071; 06-24-2012 at 01:36 PM.
    Mr.Maceo likes this.

  7. #7
    Novice
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbob767 View Post
    kinda sounds like u got carpel tunnel or however its spelt. same thing just happened to me 6-8 weeks ago in my right hand from having to squeeze this thing at my job. pple get it from usen computers too. n other stuff. basically ur hands need a break n if it dnt go away c ur dr. if mine dnt stop soon thats what im doin. end up having 2 wear 1 of those stupid hand braces. try not squeezin shit 2 hard n lettin em rest more, it can take awhile 2 clear up. goodluck man
    dont think its carpel tunel, im only 22 and its in both hands, i woke up 2 days ago and my hands were tingeling.

  8. #8
    Novice
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by tesseract View Post
    joint pain, tinglyness in hands, loss of strength, are in my opinion signs of really high blood pressure and estro levels that are probably out of control, next step is probably loss of libido and loss of motivation. Get blood work done, check BP, it is important to get this under control or your cycle will be a waste. Also if your BP is out of control just stop salt intake it should help.
    i was eating alot of salt i think, i will cut all salt now, start abit of cardio and adex 0.25 eod and some baby asprin.

  9. #9
    Novice
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    4
    nopp no hgh, its more of swollen then tingeling. Like excess water

  10. #10
    Pro Bodybuilder Harnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,338
    Rep Power
    11
    hope you've gone to your doc when I type this.....but if not, sounds to me like your estrogen is fcked up, or possibly fluid retention in the extremeties which is not good and hard on the heart. same as people who swell in the ankles or feet, not good. probably is some kind of carpal tunnel from training though, or something related to that. i know it's in both hands but you train with both hands don't you?
    don't want to scare you but if it will get you to the doc, my father was diagnosed at 25 with multiple sclerosis and that's how his started. now granted he was not on gear...etc....but I thought it might get you to the doctor by at least telling you this. he lived with it for 24 years before passing. go get checked out man.

  11. #11
    Novice
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    4
    sys was 132 which is normal.

    DIA was 56 which was abit low. but everything looks normal.

    started taking my A.I yesterday.

    ALL this happened the day beofre i had a huge plate or ribs. Googled the restaurants specs the plate had a stupid amount of salt in it and i had about 2-3 big sandwiches while i was fishing .there was no other food. but im sure they were full of salty cold cuts.

  12. #12
    Novice
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    4
    it almost feels like i have a permanent pump in my forearms and hands. its abit better now, im thinking it might be carpal tunnel hopefully not.

  13. #13
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by spyder51 View Post
    sys was 132 which is normal.

    DIA was 56 which was abit low. but everything looks normal.

    started taking my A.I yesterday.

    ALL this happened the day beofre i had a huge plate or ribs. Googled the restaurants specs the plate had a stupid amount of salt in it and i had about 2-3 big sandwiches while i was fishing .there was no other food. but im sure they were full of salty cold cuts.
    This could be your problem also. I do not know how you outline your diet but when I am on a cycle I never ever go to restaurants, (unless they are all you can eat sushi restaurants) much less go near processed meats or bread, those are all natural shape killers. I know they help change the numbers on the scale but you are not adding any muscle by eating that shit please steer clear of any type of grain or anything processed/refined, you are just adding percentages to your body fat. Get your diet in check. Also I really hope you are smart enough to get your estrogen checked out.

  14. #14
    Novice
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    4
    dont think its my estro but i might have it cheked out, i eat out once a week but i went over boared this time. Will deffenitly cut the salt, but im leaning twards carpel tunnel since both parents have it.

  15. #15
    Amateur Bodybuilder Jack Tors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0071 View Post
    its a side effect but go get checked out bro
    could be multiple things high bp ect*
    have u checked your bp?*
    not tryin to scare ya but numbing on the arm is ot a goodthing high bp could cause that and further off lead to a stroke bro better to be safe then sory
    no it isnt a side of test or bp. wont hurt to get checked out

    prob. carpal tunnel bro. is the numbness in thumb and next two fingers?

  16. #16
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    jacksonville nc
    Posts
    880
    Rep Power
    3
    i wouldn't self diagnose yourself bro, no need your health is too important. no need to let the doc know you're on gear either, just go in for the problem at hand (no pun intended). they can run all type of tests and probably even know what it is before they have to do that. doctors get paid stupid amounts of money for a reason. and i see no problem with eating out once in a while as long as you still eat right. restaurants aren't ALL full of shit food. and why stay away from grains and shit? you need carbs and there's nothing wrong with the right carbs at the right time, especially when bulking.

  17. #17
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by donjob View Post
    i wouldn't self diagnose yourself bro, no need your health is too important. no need to let the doc know you're on gear either, just go in for the problem at hand (no pun intended). they can run all type of tests and probably even know what it is before they have to do that. doctors get paid stupid amounts of money for a reason. and i see no problem with eating out once in a while as long as you still eat right. restaurants aren't ALL full of shit food. and why stay away from grains and shit? you need carbs and there's nothing wrong with the right carbs at the right time, especially when bulking.

    He mentioned he ate out a stupid huge plate of ribs, then ate sandwiches with processed meat for me personally that is 2 strikes in one day.

    I will explain to you tho why grain sucks for you. Grain has gluten, gluten was bound to grain by Monsanto, yes the same company that made bacteriological weapons during the Vietnam, unless it is indicated that it is gluten free, gluten is a protein, a protein that has been bound to grain, which made a perfectly healthy carb into a piece of toxic shit. 80%+ of population is intolerant to gluten, you just learned to live with the side effects, going to sleep for no reason, leaky intestines, diarrhea, fatigue, recently linked to alzheimer's disease. Monsanto own most of the agriculture in America and soon in Africa, they invented recently a toxin that keeps bugs away from their grain, by making their stoamch explode, but the toxin also survives in human beings... yes for purposes of bulking it is ok... but choose wiser carbs, such as sweet potatotes, brown rice, quinoa, (look for gluten free at the very least).

  18. #18
    Novice
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by tesseract View Post
    He mentioned he ate out a stupid huge plate of ribs, then ate sandwiches with processed meat for me personally that is 2 strikes in one day.

    I will explain to you tho why grain sucks for you. Grain has gluten, gluten was bound to grain by Monsanto, yes the same company that made bacteriological weapons during the Vietnam, unless it is indicated that it is gluten free, gluten is a protein, a protein that has been bound to grain, which made a perfectly healthy carb into a piece of toxic shit. 80%+ of population is intolerant to gluten, you just learned to live with the side effects, going to sleep for no reason, leaky intestines, diarrhea, fatigue, recently linked to alzheimer's disease. Monsanto own most of the agriculture in America and soon in Africa, they invented recently a toxin that keeps bugs away from their grain, by making their stoamch explode, but the toxin also survives in human beings... yes for purposes of bulking it is ok... but choose wiser carbs, such as sweet potatotes, brown rice, quinoa, (look for gluten free at the very least).
    i usualy eat sweet patato as my main source of carb but gluten in not the probleme here, And my bp is fine, mabye my estro lvls are whacked.

    any imput is appreciated.

uniquemicals
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By MLB56 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 01:18 PM
  2. By joshhutch in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 04:17 AM
  3. By KARMA8 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 08:04 PM
  4. By IkeaBoy in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-06-2003, 06:55 PM
  5. By jb160 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 05:01 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







mr supps



need to build muscle

3Js Nutrition Network

solid muscle isolate 5lb

health and fitness talk





solid muscle isolate 5lb