Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    going on week 4 of tren ,this shit is amazing
    guys im in love with tren.im on my 4th week of tren mix/test e/proviron cycle and im fucking amazed.
    at 41 yr old my body is leaner,srtonger,more muscular than ever before,tren is just the best,nothing
    can get next to it. my question is, what is the longet time anyone can run tren without causing any damge to their body?(liver,organs,lipids,
    heart,etc)
    im planing on staying on this cycle for another 12 weeks for a total of 16 weeks

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willypct40 View Post
    guys im in love with tren.im on my 4th week of tren mix/test e/proviron cycle and im fucking amazed.
    at 41 yr old my body is leaner,srtonger,more muscular than ever before,tren is just the best,nothing
    can get next to it. my question is, what is the longet time anyone can run tren without causing any damge to their body?(liver,organs,lipids,
    heart,etc)
    im planing on staying on this cycle for another 12 weeks for a total of 16 weeks
    IMO i would stop at 10 weeks max,just my opinion though,i wouldnt push it because of your age,im 46 and its better to be safe than sorry,ya know

I look forward to using it some day!

Junior Bodybuilder
    See how you feel at 10-12wks...if good..then draw bloods to make sure, if everthing is ok keep it rollin'....

Junior Bodybuilder
    16 weeks is too long. I wouldn't push it longer then 8 weeks, are you using acetate or enanthate?
    Congrats on the gains, it is a Supreme hormone.

IMO 16 weeks of tren is a recipe for trouble. I usually run tren 8-10 maybe 12 but that's about it,i would suggest running the test for 16 weeks if you felt it was necessary.
    Bullseye Forever likes this.

8 to 10 max imo, anyways your body might even tell you when its time to drop the tren,...thats what happenned to me last tren cycle... Was my 1st time on tren, and i think it was 6 weeks when i couldnt stand it anymore.. I started feeling bad for like 10 hrs post injection so i started to delay my shots till i stopped

May i add prior to that it was godly.. best cycle ever

I must of had underdosed tren or something bc I was on 750 mg of test E with 75 mg of tren A and gained probably 5-8 lbs on it. I ate like an animal while on as well so I know it wasnt an eating problem.

Bro awesome... I'm on a similar cycle now... Sust250- 600/wk and Tren E 200- 400/ wk. I'm at about the same spot in cycle as you... Tren has really started to kick in.... I'm fuckin' in love with lady Tren!!!
    The same thoughts are running through my head... "how long can I stay on... This shit is fuckin' awesome! I have found my new love in life.
    I have some sense to know that this stuff is messing with my head as well... So who knows. I plan to listen to my body... But I thinking the next 10 weeks will be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog2103 View Post
    16 weeks is too long. I wouldn't push it longer then 8 weeks, are you using acetate or enanthate?
    Congrats on the gains, it is a Supreme hormone.
    The tren in using is from prime labs.it's a mix of tren a@100mg plus tren e @150mg.
    I'm pinning 1cc on mon&1cc on thurd for a total of 500mg a week

Pro Bodybuilder
    The tren in using is from prime labs.it's a mix of tren a@100mg plus tren e @150mg.
    I'm pinning 1cc on mon&1cc on thurd for a total of 500mg a week
    2 injects per week is NOT enough to take advantage of the acetate... u might wanna consider doing 150mg eod, that will give u about the same dosage for the week and will better timing for the tren a

as for length of the cycle... I wouldn't push it past 12 weeks, I would say 10 if just tren a, but u are running tren e as well so another couple weeks will do nicely

I ran 12 weeks of tren enanthate and it was the best and worst of times as they say. If I kept going, i would be living in a tent, because it turned me into a monster, that my wife couldn't take. i used it in a cutting cycle with teste, eq300 and much to my dismay I used some 25mg V-tabs at the beginning, with a clean diet. I was literally like a stone sculpture, and i don't mean to brag, but I had fat falling off me and muscle stayed. Wow that stuff is amazing, but so are the sides for me. fuck, I couldn't sleep. sweating like a pig all day and especially at night, not to mention the headaches. Normally I wouldn't blame all the sides on one aas, but when it cleared my system, the trene I mean, and kept running the others, they basically all went away.

Tren is however the king, no question.

tren is amazing

listen to your body, it will let you know when to come off, or go no longer than 10 weeks

Wow, Tren sounds amazing

willy, your ass looks great in that avatar, keep up the good work!...lol

RUI-Products Supporter Santaklaus's Avatar
    I don't understand all the negative feedback as far as the sides experienced while on Tren.. I've done both Tren E and Tren A several cycles and have had little to no side effects. Only thing I've noticed, that I do not sleep as well. But when I'm on Tren it really doesn't matter, 6 hours a night and I still wake up ready to go and have no problem getting going in the gym. I love the shit.. Just started a summer cycle of, Tren E 200 mg e5d, OXY350(PEA's test blend) 350 mg e5d and provi 50 mg/day.. about 2 weeks in and I'm already feeling hard as a rock.. love the shit..

I guess like most gear, everyone reacts differently..

Junior Bodybuilder
    Thinking about going on this for my 2nd cycle! Maybe I should not but by the sounds of it it sounds Awesome!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Wish I had access to then shit in aus gear is harder to get than bloody cocaine

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TLF84 View Post
    Wish I had access to then shit in aus gear is harder to get than bloody cocaine
    They don't ship to Australia so it'd be useless even of you had the website...

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    8 to 10 max imo, anyways your body might even tell you when its time to drop the tren,...thats what happenned to me last tren cycle... Was my 1st time on tren, and i think it was 6 weeks when i couldnt stand it anymore.. I started feeling bad for like 10 hrs post injection so i started to delay my shots till i stopped

May i add prior to that it was godly.. best cycle ever
    i find tren e alot better on the nerves and strength,temper and the whole shoot'in match...

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFitnessLife4ever View Post
    They don't ship to Australia so it'd be useless even of you had the website...
    nearest place you can fly to and i'd fill my azz full of amps,bet you could get alot of different variety in there..stretch a mile before it will rip an inch.lol

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Santaklaus View Post
    I don't understand all the negative feedback as far as the sides experienced while on Tren.. I've done both Tren E and Tren A several cycles and have had little to no side effects. Only thing I've noticed, that I do not sleep as well. But when I'm on Tren it really doesn't matter, 6 hours a night and I still wake up ready to go and have no problem getting going in the gym. I love the shit.. Just started a summer cycle of, Tren E 200 mg e5d, OXY350(PEA's test blend) 350 mg e5d and provi 50 mg/day.. about 2 weeks in and I'm already feeling hard as a rock.. love the shit..

I guess like most gear, everyone reacts differently..
    your not going to get too many sides with a lite dose,your only doin 300 a week which you'll have to look close to see,its more of a test cycle.

Novice
    tren sounds like the beez kneez!

Damn wish I was old/experienced enough to try tren! Always hear people raving about it

Tren makes me feel like I am God's gift to this earth if only I could sleep on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information