Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Harnold
  • 1 Post By UserAt204
  • 1 Post By hothead
  • 2 Post By Bullseye Forever
  • 1 Post By SonOfZeu$
    Lightbulb Has anyone cut on DECA?
    Just wondering if anyone has cut on deca i know deca gives a lot of mass, I'm deciding if i should go with deca instead of tren. my cycle with tren was awesome no sides besides getting easily mad

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfZeu$ View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has cut on deca i know deca gives a lot of mass, I'm deciding if i should go with deca instead of tren. my cycle with tren was awesome no sides besides getting easily mad
    deca reacts differently for many people.i myself get ver lean on deca, but it basically depends on your goals and diet/cardio. and what your stacking with it. the answer is definitely yes though. same thing goes for tren, although it is far more powerful.the fat literally fell off me on low cal with tren, it was nothing short of amazing as far as I was concerned, but so were the sides, so you're lucky that way.
    Bullseye Forever likes this.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    im planning a future cycle with tren a/test for 8 weeks,im gonna use 350mg tren a/week plus test at 600-700mg/week for 8 weeks,then drop the tren a,continue to run my test by itself for 2 weeks,then add NPP at 350mg/week and either var at 60mg ed or masteron at 400mg/week for 8-10 more weeks for a cut cycle

Bullseye,

how do you find NPP anyway? I've been eyeballing it for awhile, but it's one of the few aas I haven't tried.

mhmm, thing is when i used tren and test i haven't lost one pound honestly and this is my last week of post cycle therapy (pct) right now. only thing i lost was the endurance i had on the weights and lost about 20-30% of my strength. aren't you more likely to lose half of what you gain on deca due to gaining it so fast>?

Quote Originally Posted by Harnold View Post
    Bullseye,

how do you find NPP anyway? I've been eyeballing it for awhile, but it's one of the few aas I haven't tried.
    check your PM brother

mhmm, thing is when i used tren and test i haven't lost one pound honestly and this is my last week of post cycle therapy (pct) right now. only thing i lost was the endurance i had on the weights and lost about 20-30% of my strength. aren't you more likely to lose half of what you gain on deca due to gaining it so fast>?
    if you dont keep your diet in check after deca you will lose it faster than tren,tren gains are alot different,most people keep their gains because most gain on a calorie defiencent diet

Yes you can cut on deca, my buddy gets really lean on it but it's either genetics or diet.

Npp is great, I love it, but it's just deca (nandro) but a much faster release in depo. I've never known anyone to have fast gains from deca. Most guys lose gains because they can't continu to eat right and may over or under train in pct.

Answer: Yes you can get cut on deca and almost any compound, it all depends on your diet, Diet is the key ingredient

I agree with User,you dont gain fast on Deca....reasoning,it takes many weeks to kick in and takes longer cycles to gain from it,and diet is key to gains or leaning out in any aas
    Matt0071 and hothead like this.

workin
    I personally am leaning out a little bit on my test deca cycle. My muscle mass is increasing but my waist is shrinking at the same time. Also my diet is on point, only 2200-2300 cals a day, I know thats low but I'm getting results.

sounds pretty all pretty sweet to me, and yea i love the fact that users can keep everything they gain on tren, i found this on our site and make me wanna take deca, but than again the feeling on tren and strength was awesome wish we didn't have to do post cycle therapy (pct) and just be able to cycle yearly, haha sucks :/

"deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen syn. As you can see, deca is a very good drug at giving you everything you want -- an increase in collagen syn, an increase in skeletal muscle, and increases in bone mass and density. The one thing it does not give you is wood."

Quote Originally Posted by hothead View Post
    Answer: Yes you can get cut on deca and almost any compound, it all depends on your diet, Diet is the key ingredient
    i getting on 3js diet my cycle that is coming up in Oct of 2012 is
    Week 1-10 test p 300mg/week
    Week 1-7 Tren ace 400mg/week
    Week 4-10 Mast p 400mg/week ( i would of ran anavar at 50mg ed 10weeks but source it out of stock)

The other cycle in April would look something like this if i choose to go with deca
    1-4 Tbol 50mg ed
    1-12 Test E 600mg/week
    12-14 Test p 500mg/week
    1-10 Deca 400mg/week
    hothead likes this.

Proud supporter AML, Ca size_matters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnold View Post
    Bullseye,

Harnold, our source has it

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Well is tren worked well with you why not run it again? Add Anavar to your tren cycle and that will help with your joints, just like deca.
    Test, tren, Var
    I have heard amazing things about that stack bro you should try it

Quote Originally Posted by josh223 View Post
    Well is tren worked well with you why not run it again? Add Ana Anavar (var) to your tren cycle and that will help with your joints, just like deca.
    Test, tren, Anavar (var)
    I have heard amazing things about that stack bro you should try it
    forsure man im ordering my post cycle therapy (pct) now and making the order of Anavar (var) ,tren,test in August

uniquemicals
Thread Information