Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MeatHead96
  • 1 Post By Jack Tors
  • 1 Post By lifter121
    Rookie
    Ex-athlete who's pretty dinged up.
    Question to anyone. Been on the androgel 1% . Want to get lean n harder. 5'10 240. Blew out left shoulder and left ankle. gone useless. Powerlifted for 9yrs before very serious injuries. I liked the lil gains I got out of the gels. two packs p/day. Liked the way it helped with chronic PAIN as well
    Would using the Ts-400 blend be good for joints and recovery rate? All i can do is run on beach, sprints, abs and boxing. guess my question is if there is anyone out there in similar situation? if so let me know. thx

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Been under the knife 8 times and still at it, so yes I qualify ;-)

I have no idea what Ts-400 is.

I'd lean towards HGH Bro.

What is Ts-400?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Been under the knife 8 times and still at it, so yes I qualify ;-)

I have no idea what Ts-400 is.
    Is TS-400 that test blend with three esters?

Either way, test is test is test. So if it is, there will be no difference in T-400 and test-e... well, except for the bite!

Unlike Mike, I do not have personal experience with these kinds of injuries but there is a good sticky on types of AAS that actually help carteledge and tendon growth. I was having a bad boudt with Tendinitis. 5 weeks into a cycle containing Deca and that shit is like magic on the tendons. Sweet relief! If you can afford it, go with HGH all the way though...

I would say GH as well. If you can't afford that you can look into peptides. IGF-1 and tb500 are commenly used for injuries. Those in combination with a ghrp/ghrh combo would be nice. Androgel blows. I would go with real injectable test e or c. If you use AAS stacking that with a little deca will help ease joint pain/etc. but all it will do is mask it and it will come back when you come off.
    deluc44 likes this.

Steroids and tendon strength

hgh 6 month to yr committment
    meat and mike are right...
    deluc44 likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I have had multiple surgeries, knees, shoulders, and facial reconstruction. The little bit of water weight I have gained from my first test cycle has helped my knees and shoulders feel better. They didn't ever really hurt anymore, just kind of a dull ache that is gone now. I run a ton too and the running has actually made my knees feel better since my last ACL replacement. Not sure if test would help your joints other than putting a little extra water in them and having more lubrication. Good luck, I'm sure many more experienced people will chime in like the couple that already have.
    deluc44 likes this.

Rookie
    Much thanx Really nice to know others been down the road...

Rookie
    yes, it is the Blend. good shit from what i'm told. my buddy tried pushing the deca with test, but I he's not the brightest person.. I appreciate it if u could help me out i lil. I'll research the rest. I need to talk to the people who have been in the same situation. I'm not looking for the numbers.. been there..
    Got tendanosis, nitis, 2 labrum tears, and rot cuff tear. TOS, and jaw dropping muscle spasms 24/7.. Driving me bat shit crazy. The gel DID help. It helped the pain.. I've been told to try the HGH too... Do you know what that shit does. or rather what was it orig designed to do. , not up on the lingo..
    much thx

Rookie
    holy shit. peptides igf-1??? Ok, I'd pay a million to get the use of my arm back. ya know. people been telling me about the Hgh.. I'm interested. Wish i could talk my pain dr. about this.. but you guys seem to know ur shit. Shlr issue. isn't as much soft tissue as much as muscle confusion. Didn't heal correct after 1st surg. over dev pecs kind of pulled the scapular away from it's seated position. it stopped all the blood flow and almost lost L. arm. got blood flow back and only thing that relieves pain is shadow boxing and running. knw the androgel blows for gains but helped with pain and shread 30 lbs in 2 months. So, now I want more. natural thinkin=if I got boost from gel then Hgh will heal me. I'm reaching I know. I just started the test blend 400 3 days ago but will shit can it based on what I learn about this HGH..

Quote Originally Posted by deluc44 View Post
    holy shit. peptides igf-1??? Ok, I'd pay a million to get the use of my arm back. ya know. people been telling me about the Hgh.. I'm interested. Wish i could talk my pain dr. about this.. but you guys seem to know ur shit. Shlr issue. isn't as much soft tissue as much as muscle confusion. Didn't heal correct after 1st surg. over dev pecs kind of pulled the scapular away from it's seated position. it stopped all the blood flow and almost lost L. arm. got blood flow back and only thing that relieves pain is shadow boxing and running. knw the androgel blows for gains but helped with pain and shread 30 lbs in 2 months. So, now I want more. natural thinkin=if I got boost from gel then Hgh will heal me. I'm reaching I know. I just started the test blend 400 3 days ago but will shit can it based on what I learn about this HGH..

Yeah HGH is def the way to go. It takes a lot of time to reap the full benefits of it. Look into IGF-1 and tb500 as well.

Thread Information