Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Novice
    Question How much TEST E ??
    Ive started a cycle of Test E 250 (twice weekly) - but i wanted to up it to 350 or poosibly 500 (twice weekly) ---- any advice?

Junior Bodybuilder
    500-600mg per week / thread

Novice
    Forgive me for being new to the terms.....but does that mean the 250 twice a week or is that 500 twice a week?

Novice
    I woul stick at 250 a week have a shot monday morning and one thursday night i would take milk thistle aswell if yur not already mate thats how im runing. Mine

Junior Bodybuilder
    Is this your first cycle ??? But yes 250-300 mg twice a week

Novice
    Yes its my first cycle.....but my testosterone was so low naturally, taking 250 twice a week only put me at a little higher than normal. My first 4 weeks was 250 twice weekly, then I bumped it up to 300 for the last 3 weeks

Novice
    Hey bro - I do take the milk thistle, and also LIV 52...plus b12. And Im at the 250/300 mark now but I think I can handle more...

What the....This thread lol! It should be 250-300 twice a week for a total of 500-600mg. Shoot like monday and thurs. Injecting test doesnt cause hardly any damage to your liver...its not going through the liver. And it sounds like you have bunk gear if your test isnt rising significantly. But how long have you been on? It doesnt matter if your test was low naturally taking external test is gonna make it high as fuck and shut down all of your natural production during the cycle so that doesnt make a difference. How old are you? Have you read the pinned topics and threads dedicated to beginners?

I really think you need to research a lot more because you could potentially ruin your life if this isnt done properly. WOW....
    Last edited by Slickspurs; 06-22-2012 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slickspurs View Post
    What the....This thread lol! It should be 250-300 twice a week for a total of 500-600mg. Shoot like monday and thurs. Injecting test doesnt cause hardly any damage to your liver...its not going through the liver. And it sounds like you have bunk gear if your test isnt rising significantly. But how long have you been on? It doesnt matter if your test was low naturally taking external test is gonna make it high as fuck and shut down all of your natural production during the cycle so that doesnt make a difference. How old are you? Have you read the pinned topics and threads dedicated to beginners?

I really think you need to research a lot more because you could potentially ruin your life if this isnt done properly. WOW....
    well said Slick! Thistle Milk is used for when you are taking orals bro. Orals are c17 Alpha Alkylated and is gonna punch you in the liver, injectable is not. Research brotha

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    Hey bro - I do take the milk thistle, and also LIV 52...plus b12. And Im at the 250/300 mark now but I think I can handle more...
    and wonder why aas gets a bad rep, like wtf even on 400mg weekly u should notice huge gains if Diet and Training are up to par lol, taking 1000mg is just nuts first time around u dont need to bump up your dose brotha
    3 theorys here

Bad Diet
    Lack of training
    BUNK GEAR

You don't need anymore than 500mg EW of Test E, stop worrying about how much gear you are taking and worry about your diet and training throughout your cycle...and PCT!!!
    Bullseye Forever likes this.

Novice
    You guys have answered every question except what i asked. lol --- First off - i take milk thistle for about 5 years. You may know a lot about steroids but not about your body,..Milk thistle isn't only for gym rats lol ...... MY QUESTION IS ---- I am doing 250 now and I want to bump up to 350 ---- I just want to know if there is anything wrong with bumping up DURING a cycle... AS I SAID - I have HUGE gains........liek HUGE HUGE ...but right now I can't get any 250 Test...I have a bottle of 350 tho --- so its not about bunk gear or research --------- and if anyone read --- I LOST 110 lbs NATURALLY ---- THEN started test and etc.....sooo tell me again about my diet ??

Novice
    And -- to answer what was asked of me...I am 34, and my test levels were so low that my dr originally prescribed me AndroGel and some other shit - but in Sep i tried the Gel and had a horrible rash from it. So now the TEST E has me a little above where I guess most people are - but WAY higher then where I was naturally.
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 06-23-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickspurs View Post

agreed!!! 100% to me 600-750mg/week is plenty of test for any cycle,anything more is a waste and warrants more sides and with the lower doses i mentioned you will keep more of your gains doing it slow and steady,only professional BBers benefits from 1000g or more and most of us are doing it for ourselves,which i believe you can get as many gains with 600-750mg as 1000mg if everything else is in check,diet,rest,pct etc

You guys have answered every question except what i asked. lol --- First off - i take milk thistle for about 5 years. You may know a lot about steroids but not about your body,..Milk thistle isn't only for gym rats lol ...... MY QUESTION IS ---- I am doing 250 now and I want to bump up to 350 ---- I just want to know if there is anything wrong with bumping up DURING a cycle... AS I SAID - I have HUGE gains........liek HUGE HUGE ...but right now I can't get any 250 Test...I have a bottle of 350 tho --- so its not about bunk gear or research --------- and if anyone read --- I LOST 110 lbs NATURALLY ---- THEN started test and etc.....sooo tell me again about my diet ??
    So you have run out of your test E that was dosed @250mg/ml and you are asking if it is okay to switch to another brand of Test? or are you asking if you can switch over from a single ester to a multi ester test compound. Can you explain what you are currently doing in this format.

"Test E 250/1cc 2xWeek=500mg/Week Compound @250mg/ml"

By changing mid way is poor planning and will result in some weird peaks and mabye some dips you will have to change your PCT to allow the deconate to clear from the Test 350.

500mg per week (250mg pinned twice per week mon,thurs) Any less you will be kicking yourself and wishing you did the 500mg.

Junior Bodybuilder
    ...but right now I can't get any 250 Test...I have a bottle of 350 tho ---
    I don't understand what you are asking either. If the dose you are on is working great - which it sounds like - why change? If the T you can get is "stronger" in some way then inject less of it or inject less often. I really like the idea of using the least that gets great results.

Junior Bodybuilder
    i think another thing that wasnt mentioned was that 500mg of test e is only like 375mg's of actual test when you take into consideration the esther weight. so actually if you want 500mg of test you need to be injecting more test e than just 1ml twice a week.

It's total mgs x .75 for enenthate esther and total mgs x .85 for propionate esther

Novice
    Yes basically - i had aboriginally enough for 10 weeks,...but at week 8 - I want to go longer - the only thing available is a stronger TEST ---- so yea right now i pin

Test E 1cc 250 Monday and TEST E 1cc 250 Thursday .....and Id like to switch to TEST E 1cc 350 Monday and TEST E 1cc 350 Thursday.....

Novice
    And yes ----- I do realize I could just Pin less of the 350 TEST E and that would be even to what i am taking now....but then Ill have some left over and I don't really want to throw it out if i don't have too lol

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Inksplasher View Post
    well said Slick! Thistle Milk is used for when you are taking orals bro. Orals are c17 Alpha Alkylated and is gonna punch you in the liver, injectable is not. Research brotha
    YOU need to research. Milk Thistle is NOT just for steroids,... I have taken Milk Thistle, Liv 52, Ketones, and B12 for about 5 years now....only started juicing in Sep.Its just part of a healthy life recovering from an unhealthy life.
    Last edited by DigitalGorilla; 06-24-2012 at 09:34 AM. Reason: mispelling

listen to the guys above since its your first just stick to 500-600mg PER week

You are set in your mind what you want to do anyway, so just do it and end of conversation, end of thread...good luck!

Novice
    Corse it goes through your liver every thing you put in your body goes through liver i know orals are worse but juice is bad on liver and kidneys just not as much

Novice
    Corse it dosent every thing goes through liver were else dose it get filted your eyes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information