Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    fancy looking lol

My first 6 weeks (while on dbol) was just my upper body; it allowed me to work out every upper body part twice a week and i packed on 18 pounds, obviously all upper body, I may have had pencil legs but it was winter so it didnt matter no one seen my legs lol, but at the end of the cycle i was working out my legs and i still continue off cycle. When i start my next cycle im going to work out legs and abs twice a week to get beach ready lol

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I would recommend getting some arimidex and take 0.25mg every other day. Just to be safe. Also nolvadex will help keep gyno at bay but your estrogen will still be high. Blood pressure, bloating, and other sides from estrogen can occur besides gyno.

Not trying to add insult to injury but I am also a fan of making legs an important part of your routine, you will enjoy if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by palmers View Post
    My first 6 weeks (while on dbol) was just my upper body
    Then you wasted 6 weeks of juiced building time... working out twice a week and all upper body is nothing man. You don't do AAS if you only work out a couple times a week (8 workouts a month) like its a part-time hobby. Just a waste of AAS and strain on the body.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0071 View Post
    Thats just me tho bro, stick to what works best for u, u have nolvadex on hand tho?
    Nop. Ill buy it soon. If it appears gyno on my cycle, i need to get nolva? Arimidex?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by josh223 View Post
    I would recommend getting some arimidex and take 0.25mg every other day. Just to be safe. Also nolvadex will help keep gyno at bay but your estrogen will still be high. Blood pressure, bloating, and other sides from estrogen can occur besides gyno.

Not trying to add insult to injury but I am also a fan of making legs an important part of your routine, you will enjoy if you do.
    Thanks i get it sir

Epharma/Genomex Client Matt0071's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexHong View Post
    Nop. Ill buy it soon. If it appears gyno on my cycle, i need to get nolva? Arimidex?
    alot of people run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during a cycle, like i said i dont, so i have Nolvadex on hand if i start to get sides and then run 10mg throughout my cycle, but running just a "test only cycle" for me i dont use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) just have Nolv on hand if sides persist " likely not"
    I am only running 400mg of test c weekly so for me not likely to get gyno or bad sides, just from my future preference of running test only cycles!
    Your body will give u warning signs, like sensistive nips, itchy nips, bloat, high BP, acne " Signs of High Estro"
    i guess i do it the old school way but it works for me, maybe not for others!

And u should have some sort of serm for post cycle therapy (pct) anyways bro like Nolvadex or clomid
    Last edited by Matt0071; 06-20-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0071 View Post
    alot of people run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during a cycle, like i said i dont, so i have Nolvadex on hand if i start to get sides and then run 10mg throughout my cycle, but running just a "test only cycle" for me i dont use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) just have Nolv on hand if sides persist " likely not"
    I am only running 400mg of test c weekly so for me not likely to get gyno or bad sides, just from my future preference of running test only cycles!
    Your body will give u warning signs, like sensistive nips, itchy nips, bloat, high BP, acne " Signs of High Estro"
    i guess i do it the old school way but it works for me, maybe not for others!

And u should have some sort of serm for PCT anyways bro like Nolvadex or clomid
    I can see my nipples bit sharpen in the third but i dun feel itchy semsitive or too bloat. 10mg nolva is enough along the cycle

uniquemicals
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information