Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    What do i do when i'm off cycle?
    I just finished my first cycle couple of weeks ago. And I won't be on another one until september. What do you guys do in between to maximize muscle growth? I went from 201lbs to 190lbs in a few weeks. My strength is not as good but still pretty decent. I cut down on carb intake so I'm starting to look leaner but still same amount of protein.

What are you advices? Could I take growth hormone or test booster during my off cycle till my 2nd cycle start?

Epharma/Genomex Client Matt0071's Avatar
    Test boosters are a waste of money in my eye!

Please tell me you know what post cycle therapy (pct) is and that you ran one...from the looks of your post it seems like you just went cold turkey off of gear which is not good at all bro

Novice
    yes i did run pct.

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    Peptides seem to work for a lot of guys. Your not gonna gain much if any off cycle. I'd just try and maintain what you gained due to the fact your natural test is still recovering back to normal levels and cortisol is through the roof....

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFitnessLife4ever View Post
    Peptides seem to work for a lot of guys. Your not gonna gain much if any off cycle. I'd just try and maintain what you gained due to the fact your natural test is still recovering back to normal levels and cortisol is through the roof....
    Why would you say that? If test and HPTA is back to where it was pre-cycle, why wouldn't he be able to make gains after a healthy recovery?

EDIT: unless you're assuming that the person has already hit his genetic potential before beginning cycling
    Last edited by MN87; 06-20-2012 at 02:32 AM.

Tbomb2 I think has been proven to boost test from panels

SARMs (Mk-2866 and Gw-1516) are legit....that plus creatine and bulk DAA powder...and HGH/peptides

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Eat my brother and keep up your workout ethic

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by aznfondue View Post
    I just finished my first cycle couple of weeks ago. And I won't be on another one until september. What do you guys do in between to maximize muscle growth? I went from 201lbs to 190lbs in a few weeks. My strength is not as good but still pretty decent. I cut down on carb intake so I'm starting to look leaner but still same amount of protein.

What are you advices? Could I take growth hormone or test booster during my off cycle till my 2nd cycle start?
    what's the reasoning for cutting back on the carbs? ur wanting to lose weight?

u gotta eat bro... what was your starting weight before your last cycle? the 10lbs or so u lost is fine (most would have been water weight when coming off the gear).

If u are not trying to lean down, don't cut back on the carbs.. they are very important in helping transport nutrients through the digestive system...

and if u are trying to lean down, u can't be so concerned about strength or bodyweight because u will lose in both areas

Amateur Bodybuilder bigpapabuff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aznfondue View Post

You could just make sure your eating a bit extra cals and extra protein to help keep muscle. (just because you finish a post cycle therapy (pct) does NOT mean you are recovered, post cycle therapy (pct) is only to help out)

Also something like a peptide or SARM might be of intrest to you since it should not effect recovery much if at all (might help if its igf1 you use).

I know it SUCKS when getting off cycle.! HA

I will be experimenting with select Peptides and IGF-1 R3. HGH would be the best, if you can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    SARMs (Mk-2866 and Gw-1516) are legit....that plus creatine and bulk DAA powder...and HGH/peptides
    2nd that!

up the calories

Novice
    do u guys just force urself to eat constantly? i'm struggling with eating since my appetite went down.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Also keen to know as this is my first cycle and I won't be going on another u till I have detoxed well so would like to do everything I can to keep the hard earned gains

Thread Information