Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By DADAWG
  • 1 Post By Bullseye Forever
    Novice
    Going into week 4 of test only 500mg/week
    Hey bros,

What can i expect going into week 4 of test only at 500mg/week? I'm doing a very clean cycle as the goal is to gain about 10lbs lean muscle. Diet is strict and clean as I do not want fat or bloat (prone to bloat and am afraid to look like the Michelin man for summer time with my shirt off at th beach!).

I'm training 5 days/week and the other two days playing sports so am physically active 7 days/week.

Strength appears to be up a tad but nothing crazy (maybe just all in my head), have gained about 3 lbs but it might just be water, but my recovery seems to be much faster (do not notice nearly as much soreness after workouts). Also, skin appears to be more smooth.

Week 4 and on what should I expect? The first time I did test only (also 500mg/week) I ate everything in sight and remember crazy strength and weight gain... but was fat and bloated to boot!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    How much did you gain first time around, and how much lean mass did you keep?

5 days training and 2 days of sports is a recipe for overtraining. plenty of sponsers here carry arimidex or aromasin which will control any bloating.
    Matt0071 and Bullseye Forever like this.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    5 days training and 2 days of sports is a recipe for overtraining. plenty of sponsers here carry arimidex or aromasin which will control any bloating.
    I'm starting to wonder this myself. I've basically been physically active for the last 28 days straight without a day off. Although I feel as though I am recovering, perhaps I should cut back to 4 days/week training.

Realistically, my strength and weight are about the same if not a bit higher, although my body composition looks improved (a bit leaner and more full... maybe that's just all the training and naturally shedding more fat during this time of year).

I'm eating clean, low to moderate carbs. Should I increase carb uptake? I have arimidex on hand.

First cycle I gained around 35 lbs and kept about half of it, but I was young and dumb then.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I always take 2 days to do absolutely nothing and nap and eat

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TLF84 View Post
    I always take 2 days to do absolutely nothing and nap and eat
    agreed.......you grow the most when you rest and sleep,as DADAWG stated 5 days working out and then playing sports on days off,oveertraining sets in and takes away what you've worked for
    Matt0071 likes this.

Rookie
    how is your food intake? make sure you're eating to grow!! if you're going to to play ball 2x a week try to get them in on your training days and get yourself a couple days off!

Thread Information