Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Test and only Test -
    I'm 26 years old, 5'10 180lbs 22% body fat. I have a friend that is 5'10 220lbs 12% body fat. He is highly recommending me to take an over the counter test booster (Bell Pharm ErgoTropin). The product he is recommending is taken orally. I talked to a steroid user at my local gym and said I had a good base and also recommend that I would greatly benefit from test. My problem is both my friend and the guy at the guy knew very little about what they were taking and seemed to offer very little knowledge on this subject. My goal is 185 10% body fat.

I have spent several hours researching this matter and really want a knowledgeable answer.

Is testosterone considered a steroid?
    In you opinion would your recommend a test booster based on my body fat percentage and age?
    Is all testosterone the same?
    Is there any quality OTC products you would personally recommend? tcf-1?

I hope you can direct me in the right direction. Thank You

Jon

RUI-Products Supporter Santaklaus's Avatar
    welcome to the boards man.. At 22% bodyfat you should not be doing Testosterone.. You should get your diet in check first.. Please don't take this as an insult, I don't intend it to be but at 5'10'' 180 lbs and 22% BF you must have very little muscle to work with to begin with. My recommendation would be to get your diet in check and practice eating that way for a good 6 months and see if you can get yourself to around 10% bf naturally.. Then I'd recommend looking into Test if you are still looking for more results.. If your goal is only 185 lbs and 10% bf at 5'10'' you may not even needs AAS at all.

Hope this has helped.

Also, testosterone boosters and actually injecting artificial testosterone is completely different and should not even be compared in the same sentence. Test boosters = a rip off in my opinion

Rookie
    Thank you for taking the time to respond. I agree with your statement about the minimal muscle I have. I wanted to research and ask questions before taking the advice from my friend as I thought the something as you stated.

Any other opinions?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Santaklaus View Post
    welcome to the boards man.. At 22% bodyfat you should not be doing Testosterone.. You should get your diet in check first.. Please don't take this as an insult, I don't intend it to be but at 5'10'' 180 lbs and 22% BF you must have very little muscle to work with to begin with. My recommendation would be to get your diet in check and practice eating that way for a good 6 months and see if you can get yourself to around 10% bf naturally.. Then I'd recommend looking into Test if you are still looking for more results.. If your goal is only 185 lbs and 10% bf at 5'10'' you may not even needs AAS at all.

Hope this has helped.

Also, testosterone boosters and actually injecting artificial testosterone is completely different and should not even be compared in the same sentence. Test boosters = a rip off in my opinion
    What this guy said!! Do that. Best advice you could possibly get. Any other opinions are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Any other opinions are wrong.
    ROFL!!! That statement alone is awesome!

Test booster is like drinking non alcoholic beer, it's gay. Not gay as in I want another man gay but it's a waste of time, will most likely convert to estro instead of raise t and won't do enough to build any muscle mass.

If you are going to use AAS, test is used in all cycles. Start with test only. Yea all test is the same, ester tells you how many weekly injects are need to maintain stable blood levels.

Test E or C are good to start because you only need two injects a week. To lower bf you need a calorie restriction and test to hold any muscle u do gave, while hopefully building a little. At your bf you have more Aromatase enzymes which means more T will convert to estro, that's not good so you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and a full post cycle therapy (pct) before staring.

Low sodium, lots of water, heavy low reps, some cardio, and a cutting diet. Post in the diet forum and the mod 3J will get you set up.
    Last edited by UserAt204; 06-17-2012 at 01:50 AM.

workin
    Hey JMB86, welcome to "Ology"
    First things first, test boosters are crap and they won't do shit for you, don't waste your money.

Second, it sounds to me like the only thing you should concentrate on is your nutrition, it plays a HUGE part in body composition. You might want to take that money you were gonna spend on test boosters and get a hold of 3j on this sight, he'll get your diet squared away. You'd be surprised at how quickly you'll get results.

Third, when you work out concentrate on compound movements ie: deadlifts, squats, pull-ups, flat bench, standing barbell curls, standing military press, and leg press to name a few. These compound exercises are great ways to add mass and strength quickly. Check out the 5x5 routines, they work.

Hope this helps bro, good luck.

Rookie
    I appreciate the informative information everyone has provided. I saw the results thread of 3j and will definitely get in contact with him.

Are the 5x5 routines posted on this website?

If and when I am ready to take test what is the going rate for it?

I think newbies would better understand the information on this site if we understood the slang used by many of the member here. Is there a sticky on this?

What does your current workout and diet consist of ? A few more details would make it easier to help

Thread Information