Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Super Baller Ass Novice sealevel's Avatar
    Default Incorporating a cycle with my TRT
    34 year old male. So I've decided to try a cycle in addition to my 1 CC weekly injection of Test Cyp. I am taking nothing in addition to the 1 cc of test cyp. Thats it. Aside from a shit load of protein. I am going to do a 10 week cycle as follows

week 1 2cc's
    week 2 2cc's
    week 3 3cc's
    week 4 3cc's
    week 5 3cc's
    week 6 3cc's
    week 7 3cc's
    week 8 3cc's
    week 9 3'cc's
    week 10 3'cc's

My question is this. Do I keep going with my 1cc after the cycle along with PCT? Or do I stop completely and run the PCT properly and then go back on my 1cc after the post cycle therapy (pct). With only the 3cc's a week do I REALLY need PCT?

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Novice
    No PCT necessary, go back to your normal testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. Do a search on 'blast and cruise'.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Slippery is right. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is for life, hence why the blast and cruise was mentioned. So just bump it up for a few months and then just back down to your usual dose and you should be fine. No need for PCT if you are on TRT.

Novice
    Yep, but I'd still check some bloodwork 4 weeks or so post blast to see if your test returned to target range, and I'd maybe run longer than 10 weeks. Also, just curious what is your test dosed at mg/ml?

Quote Originally Posted by sealevel View Post
    34 year old male. So I've decided to try a cycle in addition to my 1 CC weekly injection of Test Cyp. I am taking nothing in addition to the 1 cc of test cyp. Thats it. Aside from a shit load of protein. I am going to do a 10 week cycle as follows

week 1 2cc's
    week 2 2cc's
    week 3 3cc's
    week 4 3cc's
    week 5 3cc's
    week 6 3cc's
    week 7 3cc's
    week 8 3cc's
    week 9 3'cc's
    week 10 3'cc's

My question is this. Do I keep going with my 1cc after the cycle along with PCT? Or do I stop completely and run the PCT properly and then go back on my 1cc after the post cycle therapy (pct). With only the 3cc's a week do I REALLY need PCT?

Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!
    imo just double your test testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose and run it longer . no pct is necessary.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Thanks for the advice guys. I researched blast and cruise and that sounds like a pretty good idea. I'm going to go that route for now. Later I would like to do a real cycle but I will try that out after I get some more knowledge under my belt and what not. I want to keep it simple and see how this goes first. I might even do a 12 week cycle just to see what happens. Thanks again, you guys are awesome!!!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Sea level, tell us how it goes. I'm particularly interested in the first two weeks. I predict you'll get a nice boost.

sealevel- what estrogen control are you currently taking on your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) protocol? If your going to double yout test dose you may need to up your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) a little at the same time so your estrogen doesnt get out of control.

See thats the thing. Im not on any AI's. My doc just gave the test cyp 1 CC a week. I was toying with the thought of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) when I get to the 3 cc's a week. Im still researching all that was well. I ordered my gear but I don't plan on starting the cycle until mid to late july. I got some PCT gear as well just in case but I might go ahead and order some arimidex too "just in case" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by sealevel View Post
    See thats the thing. Im not on any AI's. My doc just gave the test cyp 1 CC a week. I was toying with the thought of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) when I get to the 3 cc's a week. Im still researching all that was well. I ordered my gear but I don't plan on starting the cycle until mid to late july. I got some PCT gear as well just in case but I might go ahead and order some arimidex too "just in case" as well.
    i still say instead of running 2 extra cc for 10 weeks [ example ] , run 1 extra cc for 20 weeks [ example ] . same gains over a period of time with less side effects.

Would a person thats already on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) be better off to do a 12 week test only cycle , then a do a standard clomid/nolva post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks then go back to cruising ? This is what I want to know as I"m halfway thru a 12 weeker and plan to return to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) , but would like to bring my balls back into service.....plus I have all this clomid/nolvadex !! ~Bo

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoy View Post
    Would a person thats already on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) be better off to do a 12 week test only cycle , then a do a standard clomid/nolva post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks then go back to cruising ? This is what I want to know as I"m halfway thru a 12 weeker and plan to return to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) , but would like to bring my balls back into service.....plus I have all this clomid/nolvadex !! ~Bo
    if your on real testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) then post cycle therapy (pct) is worthless. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can be used to keep the balls plump.

Sorry to resurrect my own older thread What if I ran 3 cc's for the mentioned 20 weeks? Is that asking for trouble? Also I'm going to order an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to have on hand. I had a blood test recently and my estrogen was slightly higher than normal. Keep in mind I am an over weight guy, BMI 22 ish. Could I take a dose of Arimidex or Aromasin just once a week or so to keep the estrogen in check? My body has responded really well to the 1 cc a week so I'm wanting to take it to the next level. I was dropping weight really well and toning up really well also but I think the recently increased estrogen has stalled weight loss. Any thoughts on that?

I'm gonna bump this since I got a package today and I'm anxious to get started

One more bump for the night shift!