Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Question Advice for 1st Winstrol cycle
    Hey, little bit unsure about posting anything on here but more advice can't hurt (Im currently being advised by a couple of guys at my gym who have been doing gear for a while) Don't want to be a pain, in all honesty. Im just starting using winstrol 50mg oral tablets (1 daily for 7 weeks) with T5's with milk of the thistle, as well as extra Vit C. Im training 5 times a week, anything to an hour lifting, running for aroung 30-45mins at target heart rate. current stats are as follows:

• 5'10
    • 211 lbs
    • must be 17%BF and higher
    • 21 yrs old

Il be straight up this is my first time on gear, i have been training for a good 3 years on and off, being at university hasn't really helped in terms of diet, but before it's been relatively clean except the alcohol consumption! I play rugby, both league and union I know winstrol isn't a fat loss aid! however T5s are as long as cardio is regular, my diet atm is:

• Chicken (Skinless)
    • Tuna
    • Ryvita (Alt. of bread)
    • Whole grain rice/pasta (Before 8)
    • Salads
    • Steak (Once a week)
    • Raw veg
    • Some fruits
    • Lots of OJ!

Im aiming to lose alot of BF% and build lean muscle and retain a similar weight, depending on the results it could make a difference from playing 1st team rugby/Going semi-pro (played before but due to being small height-wise i'd have to be tank like...) or staying at 2nd team.

Any extra advice on the gear im taking, anything to add to my diet, other supplements to reduce side effects, anything i should be adding to my training etc would be greatly appreciated, first time doing this so im at your mercy!

Here's were im at, looks grim....

Begining of training 2.jpg

Cheers!

RUI-Products Supporter Santaklaus's Avatar
    Welcome to the boards man... Testosterone alone is generally recommended for a first cycle. Winstrol can be harsh and the sides are bad especially if you are playing rugby. The shit dries me out worse than anything out there really. If you're hell bent on Winstrol (winny) still, make sure you get some glucosamine for those joints.. You can easily get an injury on winny.

Test is going to be the base of all your cycles from here on out. With the sport involved maybe something else would be best in this case.. Maybe someone else with a sports history would be best to answer for you but on here you will hear repeatedly.. "test only for first cycle".. Good luck my man!

i agree with santa
    could see some huge gains with the " test only cycle" with a good diet and see how your body reacts
    i am currently om my 2nd cycle and still just doing " test only cycle", and getting good gains from it too
    Test is the Best in my opinion!

I have to agree with the other guys you should do test first and definitley with the Winstrol (winny). You could get some good lean gains out of some test cyp if your diet is in check

Rookie
    from that picture I would seriously advise against using any type of steroids and I mean no disrespect by that and the following reasons hopefully will point you in the right direction.

1, Your too young
    2, oral only is a bad idea
    3,you haven't (at least judging by the provided picture) built a solid enough base that you can cut into.
    4,you need to learn more about dieting (again no disrespect intended).

Steroids are not the answer in this instance but as you've started I just hope you haven't caused any significant problems, finish your cycle do the proper post cycle therapy (pct) and then wait until you've trained naturally for a few years before doing something like this again.

In terms of diet how are you calculating and tracking the calories your consuming and what was the reason you jumped on cycle without even the basic knowledge of the substances your putting into your body?

Quote Originally Posted by Santaklaus View Post
    Welcome to the boards man... Testosterone alone is generally recommended for a first cycle. Winstrol can be harsh and the sides are bad especially if you are playing rugby. The shit dries me out worse than anything out there really. If you're hell bent on Winstrol (winny) still, make sure you get some glucosamine for those joints.. You can easily get an injury on winny.

Test is going to be the base of all your cycles from here on out. With the sport involved maybe something else would be best in this case.. Maybe someone else with a sports history would be best to answer for you but on here you will hear repeatedly.. "test only for first cycle".. Good luck my man!
    Thanks for the greeting man, so you'd recommend glucosamine, good shout if it helps with the joints i see your point. The guy who advises me competes, but the other guy plays RL so the guy does still play, plus it's off season so i won't be playing contact whilst on Winstrol (winny) anyways. Reason i choose Winstrol (winny) and T5s were to strip down and start from a solid base; thats the idea anyways, i'l keep posting new photos anyways to see if it was worth it. May try test after i've stripped down though, may have to read up on it. Thanks buddy!

To Faultless
    So you'd say 21 was still too young, tbh depending on this goes I might stop anyways, although i have got alot body fat i was fairly lean and strong before going to university, but still you have more experience than me so i can't really argue. Im doing oral as i dont want to inject Winstrol (winny) as i have heard its pretty painful. I too hope i haven't caused any damage, but im doing everything to avoid that. But thank you, I appreciate it.

Rookie
    I wouldn't say I have more experience than yourself as I'm only on my first cycle (which if I'm honest I also started before I should have, not for age reasons but because I'm not at my genetic potential) but I would say I've read and re read as much as possible in the last 1 1/2 on the subject of steroids, pct, diet,training ect and have come along way since I used to be over 18stone a few years ago at a very high fat level way over 30%.

With that aside I would look into the reasons that you decided to take steroids in the first place and address those issues first, really you should weigh up the pros and cons of using this stuff as I personally don't see the point in doing 1 cycle.
    This stuff could potentially cause you massive problems in later life.

21 is too young, I suggest reading the stickies in this forum and that should enlighten you a little.

Stay safe man.

faultless is right about everything, just for asking about a winnie cycle says to me you dont have a clue about aas and you need to do alot of homework bro...get to work!

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Flanker View Post
    Thanks for the greeting man, so you'd recommend glucosamine, good shout if it helps with the joints i see your point. The guy who advises me competes, but the other guy plays RL so the guy does still play, plus it's off season so i won't be playing contact whilst on Winstrol (winny) anyways. Reason i choose Winstrol (winny) and T5s were to strip down and start from a solid base; thats the idea anyways, i'l keep posting new photos anyways to see if it was worth it. May try test after i've stripped down though, may have to read up on it. Thanks buddy!
    from looking at your pics... if u lean down u should be about 180-185lbs, u can't expect to stay at the same weight and cut bf%... not with your current muscle mass.

Quote Originally Posted by China_Wall View Post
    from looking at your pics... if u lean down u should be about 180-185lbs, u can't expect to stay at the same weight and cut bf%... not with your current muscle mass.
    agreed

Rookie
    Hello everyone.
    I'm really new, and I'm 18. I found out a couple days ago my best friend started using a couple months ago. I thought ok he hasn't had any side effects and he's doing well. I'm 6'2", 210lbs, around 12-14% body fat, and i wish to compete in bodybuilding competitions. I've been working out for 2 years, seriously a year and a half, and i have a strong base. I know you guys are gunna say im too young, but the sooner i get stuff done, the higher my chances are. Also i need the right guidance for my use, and you guys seem like you know what you're doing. I was thinking on doing a cycle of test for 10 weeks, then at the last 5 weeks, start using Winstrol (winny), with nolvadex, milk thisthle and any other things that would ensure safety and whatnot. Please respond ASAP, my friend told me he could get me stuff by tuesday.

Dude unless your a competitive bodybuilder with pretty low bf..you got no business doing winni.
    That shit will not only fuck up your joints but also your tendons and cartilages.
    By looking at your pic, i say you need a good diet and eca stack.or some clean/t3. And in the future
    If you. Ever decided to use gear,test should always be your first.

Thread Information