Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

need a cutting cycle-Pinnacle Labs-
    I am thinking of mixing things up and starting new cycle. I am looking at pinnacle labs products only. What i am looking at doing is getting shredded of course diet is key here but i think the supplies i previously had was not that great quality. I am look at something with retain very low water retention. I was looking at their EQ and some other products. I have tried the following in the past and just want to mix it up. I just ran 2 cycles over the past year and half that consisted of masteron, test prop,winstrol, anavar. Has anyone ran their EQ or tried EQ or TBOL. I am open for suggestions. Thanks for any feedback.

Muscles can't stop this.. Pinnacle@Rep's Avatar
    NUMBER 1, bro there is a thread TITLED Pinnacle Tbol or some such shit. I will look up the link and post it here!!!!

Number 2, If you want to shread ass with Pinnacle, I can guarantee you this: Hit that pinnacle Prop at 300mg per week, Tren A at 500 a week, do both of these for 12-14 weeks, on the last 8 weeks of this Prop and Tren hit the VAR until end of cycle. Have you some Prog inhibitors on hand and watch and see if this doesn't shred you up like Bruce Lee!!!!!!!!!!! Shit is rediculous. If you have the extra cash laying around, Hit Mast 100 up with this at 400 a week.
    POWERED BY PINNACLE LABS !!!

Muscles can't stop this.. Pinnacle@Rep's Avatar
    Pinnacle Labs Tbol review. With pics!

Here is the link to the thread of one of the bros on Pinnacle Tbol.... He is having amazing results!!!!
    POWERED BY PINNACLE LABS !!!

Junior Bodybuilder
    jstarks11 IS ON POINT WITH THIS ONE..........That should be a PINN pre planned cycle BRO.

Novice
    Iv'e heard wonder about their products, but I've yet to find it lol I guess that's what makes it so official. Think anyone could point me in the right direction.

Rookie
    Lol I am looking for the same thing. I am a female looking for Anavar (var) and clen and I wan tape legit stuff. Cause as a woman I have to be very correct with the dosages I don't want a mustache or worst. I just want to cut the fat and look defined and yes I diet and yes I workout almost everyday but there's just so far the dieting takes you

novice
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetRage View Post
    Lol I am looking for the same thing. I am a female looking for Anavar (var) and clen and I wan tape legit stuff. Cause as a woman I have to be very correct with the dosages I don't want a mustache or worst. I just want to cut the fat and look defined and yes I diet and yes I workout almost everyday but there's just so far the dieting takes you
    Quote Originally Posted by kervasquez View Post
    Iv'e heard wonder about their products, but I've yet to find it lol I guess that's what makes it so official. Think anyone could point me in the right direction.
    Stick around a while and get to know some people. Its going to take time but eventually yioull get the help you need. Welcome to Ology

Welcome to ology sweetrage!

It's true Pinnacles anavar is real anavar and excellent quality but keep in mind it comes in 25 mg capsules which would make it very difficult to divide your dosage. how many mgs were you planning to run daily?

Quote Originally Posted by jstarks11 View Post
    NUMBER 1, bro there is a thread TITLED Pinnacle Tbol or some such shit. I will look up the link and post it here!!!!

Number 2, If you want to shread ass with Pinnacle, I can guarantee you this: Hit that pinnacle Prop at 300mg per week, Tren A at 500 a week, do both of these for 12-14 weeks, on the last 8 weeks of this Prop and Tren hit the Anavar (var) until end of cycle. Have you some Prog inhibitors on hand and watch and see if this doesn't shred you up like Bruce Lee!!!!!!!!!!! Shit is rediculous. If you have the extra cash laying around, Hit Mast 100 up with this at 400 a week.
    That sounds like a good cycle I will save that one for later.

uniquemicals
Thread Information