Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    A little help guys I think I havve a sterile abscess
    1 week ago I injected my left pec, sus300 1cc, and had an intense workout. The next day I wake up with a hard lump across my upper pec. It's not red and I have no pain but it's a little sore when I touch it. Saw my doc, he's the one who injects me so everything is real clean, told me to massage it and do some icy hot. It's been a week now the lump seems the same size and the rest of the pec is a little swollen.

Does a sterile abscess subside on its own?
    Can I still workout mY chest?

Have you ever had injections in your pecs before? What did the dr say it was?

Junior Bodybuilder
    I'm a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) newbie injecting 0.5 ml Test E E3D and tried injecting Sub-Q except that I injected into belly fat. Damn. Now I have (for three weeks now) a slightly painful lump which ain't going down. Sounds like what you have. It was red - almost pink - for a few days. So I'm interested on feedback too. (Wish I hadn't experimented and had stuck with delts. 100% pain free there.)

Junior Bodybuilder
    Questions why are your injecting your chest not quads or glutes ??? And secondly my second pin in my glute the lump was there for just over a week very sore and red and warm then it went

Super Baller Ass Novice sealevel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TLF84 View Post
    Questions why are your injecting your chest not quads or glutes ??? And secondly my second pin in my glute the lump was there for just over a week very sore and red and warm then it went
    +1 on why the chest?

Quote Originally Posted by sealevel View Post
    +1 on why the chest?
    ^^^^^ This^^^^^ Why cant guys just stick to the proven path , its already been shown you cant "injection site increase" , in other words get increases in muscle size from injection sites (HGH is another story) so why pin pecs , biceps , calves when larger muscle groups distribute gear better . And the same with balls , dicks and other organs ( yes newbie , penises are organs , NOT muscles)
    PIN QUADS -GLUTES-DELTS and other large muscle groups only !! ~Bo

Novice
    I second only pinning glutes/quads/delts. That's 6 locations which should be plenty if you are alternating each pin

He said his doc pins him so I doubt he's choosing the sites, as for the lump I had the same thing with sust 250 in my glute stayed for a couple weeks, doc said I may have hit a blood vessel an it was nothing to worry about, not saying for sure that's what it is but it's possible, also what did your doc say it was? If he said massage it he must have said what he thought it was

Rookie
    sounds like a virgin muscle to me, couldn't walk for a week after my first quad shot.

Also I must repeat what everyone else has said, why the chest? A little too Pulp Fiction for me lol

Junior Bodybuilder
    Why the variation? New to pinning, trying to fnd the best site. Injected 0.5ml E3D into delts, every injection other than one in thigh and one in belly fat. Delts have been totally painless, thigh was modly sore for a few days, belly fat still has a slightly painful lump anfter two weeks. Now stickng to delts. 100% success rate, totally painless.

uniquemicals
Thread Information