Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    questionable gear....
    I recently just received my gear and initially I thought it was from a reputable source but now after doing more research Im not so sure. It got QV enantat 250 mg/ml batch 08 exp 08 2016. Im hesitant to start my cycle. I was wondering if you got bad gear how long before you get adverse effects. The effects that I am worried about are abscess/sores for injecting bad gear from an UGL. any thought?

post a pic of the gear lots of smart bros around they know whats good and whats shit

Rookie
    Photo 1.jpgPhoto 2.jpgPhoto 3.jpg

Here is pics of the bottle..they are all sealed...i got 3 10ml vials of qv enantat 250 and they all look like that...in the first pic the top looks popped but I opened it out of curiosity..it wasn't like that when i first got it

the lab I got them from is IP labs...I won't disclose the source.

I have heard mixed reviews about IP...some say its g2g and others leave real nasty reviews...some people talk about it not being sterile or it being not effective

I also ordered clomid and arimidex from IP...i dont know how legit these are either...the arimidex is small white square pills and the clomid are a little bigger blue square pills
    Photo 4.jpgPhoto 5.jpg

there were no boxes...everything came in ziplock bags and bubble wrap...

would including the price of my order help any in determining if its legit or is that frowned on??

I am planning on doing 250-300 mg per week for 10-12 week cycle.

One of my main concerns is infection...i saw a post on here about neg sides from UGL which included abscess and open sores

I guess im wondering if anyone thinks I should go ahead with my cycle with this gear or not....the only thing is I have no other source to get gear from
    Last edited by isteriod; 06-10-2012 at 11:15 AM.

Rookie
    159 views and no help....anyone with any advice? I would really appreciate it. I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about IP and just want some re assurance from someone who has recent experience with IP or has recently heard anything about IP.
    Last edited by isteriod; 06-10-2012 at 04:29 PM.

The land of the free, because of the brave.
    I don't know anything about it, but I would try it. I wouldn't be too worried about it giving you problems, if anything I would just think no results.

Novice
    I wouldn't be too worried about the orals because your stomach acid can destroy alot of bad stuff but the injectables may be more of a concern if the stuff that's in there isn't sterile. If you want to be safe you could try the orals and if they look good then chances are the rest of their gear is probably fine too

Quote Originally Posted by isteriod View Post
    Photo 1.jpgPhoto 2.jpgPhoto 3.jpg

Here is pics of the bottle..they are all sealed...i got 3 10ml vials of qv enantat 250 and they all look like that...in the first pic the top looks popped but I opened it out of curiosity..it wasn't like that when i first got it

the lab I got them from is IP labs...I won't disclose the source.

I have heard mixed reviews about IP...some say its g2g and others leave real nasty reviews...some people talk about it not being sterile or it being not effective

I also ordered clomid and arimidex from IP...i dont know how legit these are either...the arimidex is small white square pills and the clomid are a little bigger blue square pills
    Photo 4.jpgPhoto 5.jpg

there were no boxes...everything came in ziplock bags and bubble wrap...

would including the price of my order help any in determining if its legit or is that frowned on??

I am planning on doing 250-300 mg per week for 10-12 week cycle.

One of my main concerns is infection...i saw a post on here about neg sides from UGL which included abscess and open sores

I guess im wondering if anyone thinks I should go ahead with my cycle with this gear or not....the only thing is I have no other source to get gear from
    IP just imitates gear makers who used to or have a good reputation. It may or may not be g2g. I've also heard it could be underdosed. I have some IP knockoff Denkall t400 and I'm not running it. Hang out, post and search here and you won't have to worry about any of those things.

Rookie
    alright cool..thanks all for the replies...i havn't been able to find too much recent stuff online about IP gear but I think I'm going to give it a go and see what happens (unless I see a comment that strongly advises me against IP gear). And in the meantime I will hang out on here to hopefully be lucky enough for someone to share their knowledge of a reliable source.

I also had some Denkall T400 along with some BD items butI felt they where completley bunk or underdosed

Novice
    $50 in blood work will tell you if the Test E and/or Adex is bunk. You should always get bloodwork done mid-cycle at minimum anyway. Preferably pre-cycle, mid-cycle and after pct.

If your total test is high, your test e is fine. If it isn't, it's bunk.

If your total test is high, and your e2 is high, the Adex is bunk. If your total test isn't high, and your e2 isn't real low, your Adex is bunk.

Rookie
    ill look into blood work...my main concern is getting some kid of nasty infection...how common is a serious infection that is caused by the gear?...besides that I'm thinking of giving it a shot because its all I got and I don't know of any other place to get something that I know that has good gear. I am hoping someone who has experience with IP lately will see this thread (and Im now realizing it might not have the greatest title) and will offer some input in the coming days.

Thanks everyone for your replies and suggestions. I appreciate any and all advice.

Novice
    IP is probably the biggest of the big. Doubt they're sending out gear that's causing infections.

Rookie
    okay....hopefully the worse thing that happens is that it is ineffective and I wasted money...but I definitely will get blood work done to see if the stuff is bunk or not...im hoping not...thanks everyone again

Thread Information