Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UserAt204
    Rookie
    Default test p + turnabol 6 week cycle
    so once i get my blood work done, if everything's good i'm doing test prop and turnabol cycle for 6 weeks.
    cycle support: milk thistle & hawthorn berry & maybe saw palmetto
    pct: one week of clomid and 3 weeks of nolva
    not sure if i would need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for this cycle??
    i have cycled before mostly oral cycles, never injected test this will be the first time so i'm trying to cycle correctly.
    what are good doses for all this??
    i'm 6'2 1/2 186-190 7-8% body fat 9 years lifting,
    i had to stopped lifting for nearly a year due to an accident (non lifting related) i usto be 215 with 7% body fat.
    so i'm trying to get back up there again, started lifting slowly all over again. 8 months now since i started over again.
    my goal is to get up to at least 208-210 ripped 7 percent body fat no more.

Rookie
    anyone?

Man if this is your first x pinning u may want to consider using long esters so u dont have to pin ed or eod. I wld do test e 500mg pinnd twice a wk (250, 250) for 12 wks and do the tbol at 40-50mg as a kickstart for the first 4-5 wks. I think youll be real happy with the results of that and make sure to keep your diet dialed in. Oh make sure to have some aromasin on hand in case u need it and I wld do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the last 2 weeks b4 post cycle therapy (pct) at 500 2x/wk. I hope that helped buddy
    Last edited by cool dude; 06-10-2012 at 02:31 PM.

Rookie
    thanks man, yea this is my first time injecting and i was considering that but test E takes longer to kick in, test p kicks in much faster.
    i don't mind having to inject every other day, i just need to learn how to inject? that's my only set back :/
    the tbol 40-50mg sounds good, i wont be cycling for another year when i'm done with this cycle. so you bet my diet will be in check, i just developed my workout routine as well. so im ready to go just need to figure out how to inject and dosing

I agree and nothing kicks in and it doesn't take longer. More research my friend.

6 weeks isn't enough time for anything. Prop does release in full in about 3-5 days, well half anyway, but all esters, including enanthate will begin to release and increase serum levels within 24-48 hours causing a rise in T levels. So it doesn't kick in, that's Internet bro science.

Yes prop will possibly reach higher serum levels that are high enough for muscle building a little faster than enanthate, but it takes time to build muscle so really with all esters it can take around 4 weeks to begin seeing gains. It doesn't just all the sudden kick in, it just takes time to get supraphusiological serum levels that are effective for building muscle and takes time to build muscle.

So I agree with above, 500 enanthate split into two injects, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand.

Your pct sucks and makes no sense. Either use toremifene or clomid for four weeks, starting 5-15 days after last prop inject and 14-21 days after last enanthate inject. The two work in the same way but most find they don't have bad sides with Torem. Nolva can be added to either and works in a different manner.
    Hcg during is good on any cycle. It's also good to blast it at 500iu daily for 10-14 days starting 1-5 days after last T inject, then 3-4 days off and start serm. Ideally you want a small amount of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) when on and in pct plus when just Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast.

If you already have prop and want to use it, get more, run it 12 weeks because the way you are planning you won't see any real gains for about 4 weeks then will be done two weeks later. Not worth two weeks of gains.

Tbol if real is a good oral. It won't add a lot of size to you but is great for strength and doesn't aromatize so you get slower mass gains, but most important is diet depending on goals.

Water intake needs to be high and avoid excess sodium or you will retain water.

Reevaluate your cycle and pct, sorry but both suck. And don't fall into the whole "kick in" bs. It all starts working almost immediately, but nothing builds muscle over night. Ester only determines the number of injects needed a week to maintain stable serum levels, so it's no different than enanthate. But there are slight differences from person to person. Test E over long periods of time will build to higher serum levels that test p will, but test p will reach higher levels a little faster, but it's all the same.

I personally tend to retain a little water on test p and have a little higher estro at the start because of the quicker increase in t and conversion to estro, many others end up retaining water on E because of the higher serum levels over time. But you need to learn to manage that based on your body thru nutrition, water intake, and ancillaries.
    THE-DET-OAK likes this.

Also I would go to the diet section and take a look at things. For 6'2 (and a 1/2 lol) you are a pretty slim dude at 185 or whatever. I'm not bashing you and sorry if I sound like a dick, I just don't like to see guys waste time on a cycle.

If you want to add mass, you need to increase cals and protien a lot more. And figure out where you fall with carbs and fats and what you grow better on. If looking to stay lean, just eat clean but eat to gain. If your diet was spot on I think you would be a little heavier but hey, I've seen guys stats and thought they would look skinny but they actually look thick. Not everyone wants to be a massive bodybuilder so I really don't care what you weigh but just trying to provide some basics.

If you have been lifting for 9 years, you should know what you are doing but I always recommend heavy low rep. You will get stronger this way, build muscle, and you can do this and get lean or bulk. Diet will determine the type of gains. I personally don't see a lot of use for high rep stuff until you have the size you want, and diet is right, then it can be used to maintain, and lower risk of injury and overal joint pain etc. For guys trying to add size , in either bulk, or staying lean, heavy low rep is still a great way to go.

I don't know to much about you so I appologize if im just telling you a bunch of redundant shit you already know.

Rookie
    i appreciate all the information, yea injecting test e sounds better 2 times a week.
    yea i know how to eat on cycle and how to lift man, like i said i've cycled before mostly orals my body reacts very good to them i gain alot of muscle mass which i usually keep. even from dbol never had a problem with water bloat either, quite honestly other then increased aggression never had any other side effects and i know how to control my aggression as well.
    this amount of muscle looks pretty good on me, from what i've been told i dont look 186 i look like i weigh 205-210. i'm not heavier possibly because i keep my diet very lean. which i will continue only thing is that while on cycle i will eat alot more!!

tbol at 40/40/50/50 weeks 1-5
    test enhate 500mg weakly split up 250 and 250 weeks 1-10

HCG 500iu daily for 10-14 days starting 1-5 days after last T inject,
    3-4 days off then
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

is this pct good or do i need to change something??
    how much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) while on cycle do i take??

and is milk thistle and hawthorn berry good for cycle support for liver and blood pressure??
    10 week cycle, never did more than 4 weeks on orals.
    i'm probably gonna end up gaining more, i was thinking just going up to 205-210.
    i'll probably go up to 215-220 sounds good to me!

Rookie
    anyone??
    i think i'm gonna leave the hcg out, read its not very necessarily unless i notice testicular atrophy.

tbol at 40/40/50/50 weeks 1-5
    test enhate 500mg weakly split up 250 and 250 weeks 1-10
    pct
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

and for cycle support is milk thistle, hawthorn berry and saw palmetto good?

diet is ready
    workout routine is ready
    just making sure this cycle is good to go?

Thread Information