Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Rookie
    Exclamation ANAVAR OXANDROLONE only cycle w/DHEA?
    Hello fellow members I have been researching steroids for almost a year now and I know my first cycle should be a test only cycle but my trainer has strongly recommended ana Anavar (var) so please save yourself and me time by not telling me to do a test cycle. I have a lot of reasons not to.

So heres my cycle:

Weeks 1-6: 50mg/day of ana Anavar (var)
    week 7-9 : nolvadex 20mg/day
    week 10: nolvadex 10mg/day

Me and a few of friends of mine train with the same trainer and they have already done this cycle and have seen amazing results so i know the Anavar (var) is real and the dosage is spot on

my question is can i run DHEA while on the Anavar (var) and not do PCT?
    will the DHEA help to not supress my HPTA ?

i know tribulus and other test boosters are a scam but ive taken dhea before and it has worked well the dhea pills are dosed at 50mg/pill

Hieght : 5'11
    Bf% : ~10%
    Weight : 150

I know your thinking I weigh very little but I'm acutally a boxer so I have to maintain this weight in order to stay in my weight class my main goal is to gain strength

thanks in advance looking forward to what the vets have to say

Tell to your trainer he's a dummy.

Gain naturally before you start using gear man. You're 20, your body is a testosterone factory right now, you don't need anabolics.
    Switch your diet, train harder, and don't waste your money on Anavar. You won't bulk up, at most you'll notice a bit more vascularity, and a bit more tone.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I don't understand what you're looking for?
    You understand that you need PCT, but would rather take an OTC "supplement"...
    You understand that you need testosterone in your body if you're taking any AAS, but you won't.
    You are 5'11" and 150lbs, and you say you're not skinny.
    All of that said, you don't want to hear any criticism about your "cycle", but you post the details of it on a public forum and ask for input from the vets.
    You're going to do what you want, so go do it. The good thing is that when people like you come back in a few months starting threads like "HELP!!! My dick can't get hard!!!!" or my personal fave "I FUCKED UP!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!", the majority of people here won't say "We told you so!"

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Don't let 5,000 guys tell you anything, You and your Trainer are the two smartest guys in the world of AAS.

My GF weighs more then you, you puny turd.

The straw that broke the camels backs.

I am done with these know-it-all fucks.

Have fun talking to these one track, mule headed idiots and their "a guy told me" sorry ass shit.
    Last edited by crazyfmike; 06-08-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Spot on fellas.... Just a heads up bro... If you are looking for advice on an oral only cycle, you are at the wrong site. You REALLY need to understand this shit before you start popping capsules of Anavar (var). You are a long way off pal. You are going to shut off your natural test production and not replace it?

Wait... Mike's probably right though. You are surely smarter than everyone here. Which explains why you are here asking us questions.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Mike, for the love of God post some pictures man!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    My GF weighs more then you

Junior Bodybuilder
    LMAO! I'm trying to wrap my mind around this shit. You have been studing this game for a year and you came up with this fucked up shit? LOL..you weigh 150 ?? Ill bet youre like 13 years old. LMAO!!! Boxer?? Oh shit I can't stop fucking laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by kolrat View Post
    Hello fellow members I have been researching steroids for almost a year now and I know my first cycle should be a test only cycle but my trainer has strongly recommended ana Anavar (var) so please save yourself and me time by not telling me to do a test cycle. I have a lot of reasons not to.

So heres my cycle:

Weeks 1-6: 50mg/day of ana Anavar (var)
    week 7-9 : nolvadex 20mg/day
    week 10: nolvadex 10mg/day

Me and a few of friends of mine train with the same trainer and they have already done this cycle and have seen amazing results so i know the Anavar (var) is real and the dosage is spot on

my question is can i run DHEA while on the Anavar (var) and not do PCT?
    will the DHEA help to not supress my HPTA ?

i know tribulus and other test boosters are a scam but ive taken dhea before and it has worked well the dhea pills are dosed at 50mg/pill

Hieght : 5'11
    Bf% : ~10%
    Weight : 150

I know your thinking I weigh very little but I'm acutally a boxer so I have to maintain this weight in order to stay in my weight class my main goal is to gain strength

thanks in advance looking forward to what the vets have to say

Rookie
    Hey guys I just asked for your advice I don't know why your all getting so butt-hurt(just a wordof advive chill out no need to roid rage) btw I'm a 3 t ime featherweight champion at the provincial level and have competeted in the nationals 2 times I een boxing since I was in grade 5 I'm currently now working towards a blackbelt I alsohave nutionist. So I know my diet is spot on. If I wanted to do the cycle I would have done it by now with my friends but I posted on here to ask you straight forward question but it seems all that oils gone to your head and has effected your thought and speech process. And thanks jockonjuice for giving me a humane answer. And for those who obviously didn't read my entire post I don't want to bulk I want to maintain my weight and gain strength. Anyways I really don't care what any of you have to say now so hope you guys have a pleseant life and thanks for your time

Just add at least 250mg test to your cycle and your good to go ......NO Anavar (var) ONLY CYCLES UNLESS YOU HAVE A VAGINA !! If you cant do this your in the wrong site ..........~Bo

Rookie
    Hey BoBoy I'd love to experiment with test but I'd gain too much weight on it and it'll bump me up to the next weightclass which I don't want because I have leaugue championship fight coming up in 4 months that's also another reason I can't because a week prior to the contest contestents have to submit a blood and urinie sample to test for drugs and steroid abuse but I do totally agree Anavar (var) is a womens steroid, thanks for your input

Hey BoBoy I'd love to experiment with test but I'd gain too much weight on it and it'll bump me up to the next weightclass which I don't want because I have leaugue championship fight coming up in 4 months that's also another reason I can't because a week prior to the contest contestents have to submit a blood and urinie sample to test for drugs and steroid abuse but I do totally agree Anavar (var) is a womens steroid, thanks for your input
    Wouldnt Anavar (var) show up in a blood test too ? I"m just quoteing whats been law around here for many years , that Anavar (var) will shut down a mans natural test levels , and you dont wanna fight with no go-juice.........

Rookie
    From what i have read online ana Anavar (var) stays in your blood for upto 3 weeks so at the time of my blood test it will not show up ( if i chose to do Anavar (var) )
    and yes I definitely wouldn't want to fight with no test in my body but that's exactly my question will DHEA help to not suppress my HPTA? or will it help to create free test while on the Anavar (var) ?

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    That's one dumbass cycle your trainer got for you bud.

why do people who know everything bother coming in here asking for advice, knowing fully well they have no intentions of listening?

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Don't let 5,000 guys tell you anything, You and your Trainer are the two smartest guys in the world of AAS.

My GF weighs more then you, you puny turd.

The straw that broke the camels backs.

I am done with these know-it-all fucks.

Have fun talking to these one track, mule headed idiots and their "a guy told me" sorry ass shit.
    Gotta love crazy mike

your basically exchanging a powerful hormone like test for a girly queer Anavar (var) only cycle...dumb shit right there
    SicVic likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    From what i have read online ana Anavar (var) stays in your blood for upto 3 weeks so at the time of my blood test it will not show up ( if i chose to do Anavar (var) )
    and yes I definitely wouldn't want to fight with no test in my body but that's exactly my question will DHEA help to not suppress my HPTA? or will it help to create free test while on the Anavar (var) ?
    Nothing will help create free test while on Ana Anavar (var) , or any other steroid, ALL AAS shuts down your natural test production, meaning that if there's no testosterone being produced, there isn't any to "free-up".
    3 weeks and it's out of your system? I'm not saying that's incorrect but it does seem pretty quick to me. High test levels are what usually trigger a "fail", just as testing for any AI's or SERM can cause a fail. No matter what you do I'd be giving yourself at least 6 weeks before testing, so that your hormones have a better chance of coming back to normal.
    Your diet can't be spot-on at that weight bro, 150lbs at 5'11" is not an athletic weight, unless you're sport is "frolf".
    You need a new nutritionist and new trainer, the ones you have now are hurting you.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by jockonjuice View Post
    Gain naturally before you start using gear man. You're 20, your body is a testosterone factory right now, you don't need anabolics.
    Switch your diet, train harder, and don't waste your money on Anavar. You won't bulk up, at most you'll notice a bit more vascularity, and a bit more tone.
    what he said! i wish i did things better when i was 19-20 and instead of spending so much time partying and with injuries i wish i had spent it dedicated in the gym. you'll never get those years back and even down the road when you're late 20s and starting to juice it will only be a little better than what you've got now.

In my opinion you need to fire your trainer and find a new one before this guy helps you run yourself into the ground I happen to be a certified trainer,nutritionist and C.S.C.S and I have been in the game for going on twenty years no I don't have the knowledge that some of the other members of this forum have but I do have enough to know that there is no way that your diet is even close to spot on and any trainer with even a minimal knowledge of aas will tell you to never run an oral only cycle there are so many options out there yes you say you don't want to put on weight then run a minimal amount like say 250mg. a week of test e. Or sust to give you a good base and at the same time you would be adding lean mass and not gain water weight...plus do something with your diet because you are way to skinny !!!!

5'9
    194 lbs. 8% body fat.......

Hey bro, let me tell u something u already know. Anavar (var) only cycle sucks. my brother was on Anavar (var) only for 4 weeks before his girl started making moves on my. He was have some problem getting a hard on and i was always fucking the shit on of my wife lol. Anyways if u really want to be stupid and run Anavar (var) only cycle i believe u will need PCT, my brother did. BY the way DHEA is not PCT ask ur doctor. it will mess with ur natural test some what. good luck my advice do some fucking heavy squats.

Rookie
    First things first, don't mind the retards. And specially the little crying one so-called CrazyFpunk..he's got a nice keyboard to hide behind or else my edge weapon would severe his ulnar nerve and leave a 1-1/4" diameter puncture on his lower leg so that he will remember me for the rest of his life. Too bad that life is not one big theater of operations and sensitive fucks like him exist with his synthetic, liquid "courage". We all know why he tries to bark loudly. It'd be nice if he had the balls he tries to get us to believe he has.

One thing you have to realize BB are not the brightest people on the palnet. Seems I'm the only one that read you're a BOXER and needs to stay at a certain weight. But most of the people that replied intelligently are correct. You're too young and should get it naturally BUT you're going to do it so read up on it. Don't ask BBs for any advice on ATHLETIC cycles..they know dick about it. They will only know about bulking up or cutting up without taking into account the priorities of sports. You said your friends have had good results so talk to them. My brother was a boxer and still does from time to time..Tren makes him an animal but he's older. Talk to those around YOUR sport not BBs.

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarSlinger View Post
    First things first, don't mind the retards. And specially the little crying one so-called CrazyFpunk..he's got a nice keyboard to hide behind or else my edge weapon would severe his ulnar nerve and leave a 1-1/4" diameter puncture on his lower leg so that he will remember me for the rest of his life. Too bad that life is not one big theater of operations and sensitive fucks like him exist with his synthetic, liquid "courage". We all know why he tries to bark loudly. It'd be nice if he had the balls he tries to get us to believe he has.

One thing you have to realize BB are not the brightest people on the palnet. Seems I'm the only one that read you're a BOXER and needs to stay at a certain weight. But most of the people that replied intelligently are correct. You're too young and should get it naturally BUT you're going to do it so read up on it. Don't ask BBs for any advice on ATHLETIC cycles..they know dick about it. They will only know about bulking up or cutting up without taking into account the priorities of sports. You said your friends have had good results so talk to them. My brother was a boxer and still does from time to time..Tren makes him an animal but he's older. Talk to those around YOUR sport not BBs.
    GuitarSlinger dude, u really thing bbs are dum ppl just because they they dont have a proper advice for other athletes? Its like saying dentist is a dum ass for not knowing anything about brain surgery. the fact is most of the successful bbs are very smart because unlike most of the ppl, they have to know their body, how it react to different things ( which is not an easy task). that's their profession cant blame them for not knowing much about other professions.

As for the comment about CrazyFmike (no offense to anyone) how r u any different from him??? why would u take his comment to ur heart like that. there is a reason y he calls him self a crazyfmike (he is actully a cool guy) lol.

Rookie
    thanks GuitarSlinger going to definitely find a forum on which more athletes are present. thanks to everyone else for replying even though most you didn't read my entire post in which I mentioned im A BOXER SO I HAVE TO MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT OF 150 pounds I'm starting to think most you cant read or are just to arrogant and have nothing better to do then put down someone who is new to the world of steroids which is probably the case.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Yeah, go find a forum where everyone says you're a genius.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information