Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kolrat View Post
    I have been researching steroids for almost a year now and I know my first cycle should be a test only cycle but my trainer has strongly recommended anavar so please save yourself and me time by not telling me to do a test cycle
    "I love big cocks, but please don't call me gay"

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan 1 View Post
    GuitarSlinger dude, u really thing bbs are dum ppl just because they they dont have a proper advice for other athletes? Its like saying dentist is a dum ass for not knowing anything about brain surgery. the fact is most of the successful bbs are very smart because unlike most of the ppl, they have to know their body, how it react to different things ( which is not an easy task). that's their profession cant blame them for not knowing much about other professions.

As for the comment about CrazyFmike (no offense to anyone) how r u any different from him??? why would u take his comment to ur heart like that. there is a reason y he calls him self a crazyfmike (he is actully a cool guy) lol.
    No offense taken it's cool. Of course not all BBs are morons but most are and as for Crazy, maybe he is cool I don't know the man. He just got cute on another thread because I told them to quit crying and suck it up and then I see he's telling this poor guy off. Everyone starts off a retard when it comes to this steroid/cycle thing no need to go off on a poor dude because he wants info. He's a boxer and I've seen world class boxers 6'0 and 6'1 at 155 lbs funny as that might sound but they exist and are good at what they do.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by kolrat View Post
    thanks GuitarSlinger going to definitely find a forum on which more athletes are present. thanks to everyone else for replying even though most you didn't read my entire post in which I mentioned im A BOXER SO I HAVE TO MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT OF 150 pounds I'm starting to think most you cant read or are just to arrogant and have nothing better to do then put down someone who is new to the world of steroids which is probably the case.
    Always go to the source and area of "your" field for best advice man. There's an old saying, "never play another man's game" if yours is boxing you're better to seek advice there. Trust me you'll find it.

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarSlinger View Post
    No offense taken it's cool. Of course not all BBs are morons but most are and as for Crazy, maybe he is cool I don't know the man. He just got cute on another thread because I told them to quit crying and suck it up and then I see he's telling this poor guy off. Everyone starts off a retard when it comes to this steroid/cycle thing no need to go off on a poor dude because he wants info. He's a boxer and I've seen world class boxers 6'0 and 6'1 at 155 lbs funny as that might sound but they exist and are good at what they do.
    This is a body building forum though, not a boxing forum.

If they don't like the advice given by experienced steroid users, then they can hit the log out button and find a fitness or boxing forum.

Rookie
    Hey juiceheads how ya been. The "anavar" cycle went great a little too great did not get shutdown at all. so i knew something had to be up turns out my coach had been giving us a placebo ( just nitric oxide pills) lol me and my buddies felt like idiots. got some great gains through it all though( not weightlifting wise but more of stamina) btw all of you who called me skinny i might be that but i could prbly easily take you on bet half of you cant even through a decent punch prbly get tired after 5 min lol. see ya when im 25 ( see i do listen )

I am banned!
    Nobody cares for your 150lbs Micky mouse weight boxing career. Especially while having a coach who puts you var/placebo. Your title, thoughts, opinions, and especially your punches....are all gay. Go kick a rock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information