Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    How effective would test e only be in maintaining strength and size while cutting?
    So I'm currently on my first cycle contemplating on what my next cycle should be. I am thinking of just running test e at 4-500mg for 14 weeks with a strong Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to get rid of the estro related issues. I was thinking about adding low dose tren a, but have decided to wait on that for future cycles. Obviously the deciding factor in an effective weight loss plan is the diet and cardio. But I would still like an aid in atleast maintaining my strength and size achieved from my 1st cycle. Your probably wondering why I would run test e on a cut and not prop. Here's the several factors.
    1) My other gym source sold me an excessive amount of test e which I would like to put to good use.
    2) There is very little difference in estro issues between e and prop being that TEST IS TEST!
    What's your guyses opinions on this? I also have 2 vials of eq laying around I might use even though I controversially don't have enough for significant results. What's your guyses thoughts?

I still dont understand why people think you need test prop to cut and it has less sides BS, even is estorgen/bloat is tru would you not be using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) anyway?!?
    SCREW testP!
    eod pins for what? after 12-14weeks its all the same anyway but with out the PAIN in the ass of eod pinning.
    Ill use teste and pin 1-2X a week for cutting ANY time over testprop.

Having said that;

Teste at a higher then normal amount that would be in your body would help aid in fatloss and keeping muscle. keeping estrogen down with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is more important the higher you go on the teste.

Nothing wrong with teste to cut.

EQ is a waste of money in my op. more gains for cheaper from teste + an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). and nothign special about it unlike say deca or mast or tren or welll most others.

I would opt for maste stacked with teste. free up test, add to gains and its great for cutting or bulking.

I'm not a fan of EQ. (as you can tell)
    but since you have it you could use it up i guess at 1ml ew. but it would be pritty light. but I would not say buy more EQ so hey add it to the first 8-10wks of test and hope it helped you keep some muscle. :-)

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    EQ is a waste of money in my op. more gains for cheaper from teste + an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). and nothign special about it unlike say deca or mast or tren or welll most others.

I would opt for maste stacked with teste. free up test, add to gains and its great for cutting or bulking.

I'm not a fan of EQ. (as you can tell)
    but since you have it you could use it up i guess at 1ml ew. but it would be pritty light. but I would not say buy more EQ so hey add it to the first 8-10wks of test and hope it helped you keep some muscle. :-)
    Thanks. When bulking I don't go hard on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) since from what I gathered, estrogen has a bigger role then I thought when it comes to bulking and putting on size and strength. As for the eq, I got those 2 vials for free so it wasn't a big deal. I might try masteron as well.

Novice
    Obviously since it's possiible to do a good cut without any sort of AAS while preserving most of your muscle, running test e while cutting will just make it that much easier.

Thread Information