Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Grantor
    Default Looking to start Halovar
    Ok, so I have been doing a lot of research by myself online, and have decided I would like to start a Halovar cycle. It was recommended by some friends who took it, and they didn't have any problems with it, BUT I am open to other suggestions. I'm going to give you some background/stats information about myself first, and I want to hear people's suggestions on what I should do.

A year ago I was entering my 5th and final year of college, and weighed about 240 lbs, 6'3'', 22 years old, and was considered to be "overweight". I started working out everyday over the summer through intense cardio and high/rep-low/weight lifting. By the end of the summer I was around 220 lbs, and struggled to keep it up throughout my last year of college. I stayed the same weight, but kept the awful diet of drinking a LOT.

Since January this year, I have kept a pretty good job of keeping a good workout routine up with cardio and lifting. I am currently 23 years old, 6'3'', 205/210 lbs, and what I would consider average-to-fit type body style. All my weights in the last month have gone up about 10-15 lbs, and I believe I am ready for a PH cycle. I also use C4 preworkout before, and take ISO-pure protein after every workout. I never use C4 for cardio, and I only drink the protein after I lift.

My current diet consists of this daily:
    Wheaties/skim milk in the AM
    ISO-pure protein shake after working-out
    1 can of tuna with whole grain breads
    Then for dinner I usually have chicken/steak/pork/beef, something of that nature...and I eat a lot of it because I'm pretty hungry come dinner time.
    Then I will have greek yogurt with fruit 3 hours before I sleep, usually at 8/9PM (I sleept at 11/12).

The PH cycle I have heard good reviews about is Halovar, but my friends didn't stack it with anything...and I actually have a lot of questions regarding it.

So here are my question's to everyone that reads this:

Does Halovar seem like a good PH cycle to be taking, for my first time?
    Should I stack Halovar (or any PH) with a post-hormone cycle?
    What about organ shield?
    Can you drink on this (I know if affects the liver, so I'd be willing to completely stop drinking for the whole cycle, if need be)?
    Can you stack C4 with a PH/Halovar?
    Is it a good idea to run on a PH/Halovar?
    Do PH's affect your heart at all?
    Will PH's help burn fat and gain muscle with cardio/lifting routines?
    What would be a good dosage of a PH/Halovar for my age/weight/first time use?

I'm not looking for the answer to all of these questions (if you can answer all of them, that'd be great!), just some suggestions and advice from people who have used this stuff before. I'm just trying to put on some weight and gain a lot of strength, and would like to retain it.

Thanks guys,
    Grantor

Grantor
    Default Looking to start Halovar
    Ok, so I have been doing a lot of research by myself online, and have decided I would like to start a Halovar cycle. It was recommended by some friends who took it, and they didn't have any problems with it, BUT I am open to other suggestions. I'm going to give you some background/stats information about myself first, and I want to hear people's suggestions on what I should do.

A year ago I was entering my 5th and final year of college, and weighed about 240 lbs, 6'3'', 22 years old, and was considered to be "overweight". I started working out everyday over the summer through intense cardio and high/rep-low/weight lifting. By the end of the summer I was around 220 lbs, and struggled to keep it up throughout my last year of college. I stayed the same weight, but kept the awful diet of drinking a LOT.

Since January this year, I have kept a pretty good job of keeping a good workout routine up with cardio and lifting. I am currently 23 years old, 6'3'', 205/210 lbs, and what I would consider average-to-fit type body style. All my weights in the last month have gone up about 10-15 lbs, and I believe I am ready for a PH cycle. I also use C4 preworkout before, and take ISO-pure protein after every workout. I never use C4 for cardio, and I only drink the protein after I lift.

My current diet consists of this daily:
    Wheaties/skim milk in the AM
    ISO-pure protein shake after working-out
    1 can of tuna with whole grain breads
    Then for dinner I usually have chicken/steak/pork/beef, something of that nature...and I eat a lot of it because I'm pretty hungry come dinner time.
    Then I will have greek yogurt with fruit 3 hours before I sleep, usually at 8/9PM (I sleept at 11/12).

The PH cycle I have heard good reviews about is Halovar, but my friends didn't stack it with anything...and I actually have a lot of questions regarding it.

So here are my question's to everyone that reads this:

Does Halovar seem like a good PH cycle to be taking, for my first time?
    Should I stack Halovar (or any PH) with a post-hormone cycle?
    What about organ shield?
    Can you drink on this (I know if affects the liver, so I'd be willing to completely stop drinking for the whole cycle, if need be)?
    Can you stack C4 with a PH/Halovar?
    Is it a good idea to run on a PH/Halovar?
    Do PH's affect your heart at all?
    Will PH's help burn fat and gain muscle with cardio/lifting routines?
    What would be a good dosage of a PH/Halovar for my age/weight/first time use?

I'm not looking for the answer to all of these questions (if you can answer all of them, that'd be great!), just some suggestions and advice from people who have used this stuff before. I'm just trying to put on some weight and gain a lot of strength, and would like to retain it.

Thanks guys,
    Grantor

Grantor
    wrong forum, my fault.

uniquemicals
Thread Information