Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    How do steroid users do cycles without blood test?!
    I just don't understand how someone can do AAS and not get regular blood work done! What am I missing here?! I hate to seem like I'm on a high horse here, but damn!!

How do you know post cycle therapy (pct) has worked if you don't get blood work before your cycle starts (to have numbers to compare to later) and after post cycle therapy (pct)?

How do you monitor your estro levels to ensure your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is legit or to make sure your not crashing your estro?! All RC websites have the potential to have legit products one day and non-legit products the next!

How do you ensure that your gear is not bunk?! Some guys say get a good source... well news flash... good sources go bad everyday. A good source today will be a shit source tomorrow!

How do you know when to stop post cycle therapy (pct). We talk a lot about post cycle therapy (pct) protocols on here, but that is all it is, an example... a protocol. Clomid at 50/50/50/50 and Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 is not going to work for everyone in every situation! How do you know if your post cycle therapy (pct) has worked if you don't get blood work done?

Most importantly, to me anyway, is how in the hell you prevent a stroke without getting bloods drawn?!

Seriously friends, take a moment, spend 60 bucks, and get your blood work done! It's a small price to pay considering we are talking about our lives here! Compared to the amount of money we spend on gear, 60 bucks is not shit! Hell, I know international sources who charge that for shipping!

...and thanks Steroidology for the opportunity to vent!

from the people I see everyday the average steroid user has no fuckin clue what there doing Aromatase inhibitor (AI) post cycle therapy (pct) blood test never comes up 90 percent of the time.You guys on ology teaching people how to run a proper cycle are great people bundy loves you motherfuckers very much

Here is one scenario for you, if you are not by a LabCorp office cheap testing is not an option therefore testing is not an option unless you are willing to drop 400+ for each simple panel each time you want it.

And just for free test levels is 170+ which is what I am going to be forced to spend before I start my cycle.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Because they never heard of ology

Good post. Bloodwork is very important. I am grateful for privatemd and labcorp. Its always good to know where I stand with test/e2 levels and pay attention to red blood cell count, cholesterol, etc to make sure I remain healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by H 3 L L S M A N View Post
    Here is one scenario for you, if you are not by a LabCorp office cheap testing is not an option therefore testing is not an option unless you are willing to drop 400+ for each simple panel each time you want it.

And just for free test levels is 170+ which is what I am going to be forced to spend before I start my cycle.
    I understand your situation Hellsman. But your situation is also fairly unique. There is another 47 states in the US that Labcorp DOES operate in!

Quote Originally Posted by noobmuscle View Post
    I just don't understand how someone can do AAS and not get regular blood work done! What am I missing here?! I hate to seem like I'm on a high horse here, but damn!!

How do you know post cycle therapy (pct) has worked if you don't get blood work before your cycle starts (to have numbers to compare to later) and after post cycle therapy (pct)?

How do you monitor your estro levels to ensure your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is legit or to make sure your not crashing your estro?! All RC websites have the potential to have legit products one day and non-legit products the next!

How do you ensure that your gear is not bunk?! Some guys say get a good source... well news flash... good sources go bad everyday. A good source today will be a shit source tomorrow!

How do you know when to stop post cycle therapy (pct). We talk a lot about post cycle therapy (pct) protocols on here, but that is all it is, an example... a protocol. Clomid at 50/50/50/50 and Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 is not going to work for everyone in every situation! How do you know if your post cycle therapy (pct) has worked if you don't get blood work done?

Most importantly, to me anyway, is how in the hell you prevent a stroke without getting bloods drawn?!

Seriously friends, take a moment, spend 60 bucks, and get your blood work done! It's a small price to pay considering we are talking about our lives here! Compared to the amount of money we spend on gear, 60 bucks is not shit! Hell, I know international sources who charge that for shipping!

...and thanks Steroidology for the opportunity to vent!
    Easy, their bro at the gym who is fuxking swole and sold them the oil, told them not to worry bout blood work because he never needed it.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I plan on running my first cycle starting in about two weeks and I plan on going to get some labs done. only problem is im in one of the few states they cant do it in so I need to drive an hour to get tested.

When is the best time to do tests? I will probably get my pre cycle bloods done next weekend, but if im starting the second week of june, how far into cycle would you typically test? and how long after post cycle therapy (pct) do you usually test?

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Wait man!

Here is the Education of the Average Guy.

"A guy at the gym told me to shoot this and take this".
    RebellionTroops likes this.

Junior Bodybuilder
    My sentiments exactly NOOBMUSCLE.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Wait man!

Here is the Education of the Average Guy.

"A guy at the gym told me to shoot this and take this".
    I know Mike, sadly, I know....

I am banned!
    i never done a blood work.I think nobody does it where i live...and there was a poll in bodybuilding . com and more than 55% never did blood work and were thousands voting and like 20% did it once a year...

If someone did that mistake (cycling without blood testing) , how can it be fixed as u don't know ur blood original figures , to compare before starting a new cycle.
    I confess.. I did that mistake, and agree about one fellow here (someone jerk at the gym said go for a cycle, u won't need a blood test)
    Unfortunately I was not a member here.

I am banned!
    Always get a blood test after your cycle. I dont get one before. Get it after you complete your cycle

Junior Bodybuilder
    All you need is one blood test...get it done a good while after PCT OR before your next cycle. Make sure test is in normal range (if its not you can tell by how you feel anyways) and make sure your liver/kidney function is good. If you have enough space between cycles it is arguable you don't need blood work but it is always a good idea

Rookie
    It's $300+ for testing here in Canada

What about the online labs/ referal? Those seem to be pretty cheap. Reliable?

Sadly cant seem yo find a cheap online lab in MA

Novice
    I never heard of LabCorp prior to this thread.

I found one an hour away.

I'll call them tomorrow.

Thanks!

I agree. Thanks privatemd for the ability to drive my own plan.

Rookie
    Couple questions. What is EVERYTHING I get checked for with the bloodwork? I'm starting a 20 week cycle in a couple weeks and would like to go get it done this week. Also why does people say to get checked as a female instead of male?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BigBig View Post
    Couple questions. What is EVERYTHING I get checked for with the bloodwork? I'm starting a 20 week cycle in a couple weeks and would like to go get it done this week. Also why does people say to get checked as a female instead of male?
    get a chem 20 or just a female hormone panel...chem 20 the better choice

sorry its because the female gets hormone reading on test and estradiol
    you want to look at liver function bc counts and your test and estradiol thats what I look at anyway

Rookie
    thanks i Just heard that your Free Test levels dont show up for the female test. Is that true?

Rookie
    and im trying to put the order through the privateMD site is this the best and cheapest way? is this the chem 20 because its the only choice-->Chemistry Panel (SMAC 25)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information