Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Proud supporter AML, Ca size_matters's Avatar
    vets' help needed with Clen & T3 please
    So I am thinking about cycling clen & t3 OR possibly ephedrine & t3, I have experienced with ephedrine before, but unsure about t3 & clen, would like to cut for the summer, I was pretty cut last year because I was working in construction out in the heat, but now I got a job delivering furniture and sometimes I don't work very hard lol so any thoughts on dosage/how long to cycle?? please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Staff: If this is the wrong area to post this thread please move it, thanks.

Wink clen-T3
    unless you are looking for some type of stimulant effect such as you get from ephedrine, just run the T3 and clean up your diet and up the cardio a little. your diet should be pretty much cleaned up before you cycle anyway. just my 2cnts.

by the way, clen is a bronchial dilator originally used for asthma treatment, so it will help your cardio quite a bit, don't get me wrong....lol so will ephedrine.
    cheaper way to go is the Eca stack and just run the test. just advice, in the end you can do whatever to FCK you want!

Quote Originally Posted by Harnold View Post
    unless you are looking for some type of stimulant effect such as you get from ephedrine, just run the T3 and clean up your diet and up the cardio a little. your diet should be pretty much cleaned up before you cycle anyway. just my 2cnts.

by the way, clen is a bronchial dilator originally used for asthma treatment, so it will help your cardio quite a bit, don't get me wrong....lol so will ephedrine.
    cheaper way to go is the Eca stack and just run the test. just advice, in the end you can do whatever to FCK you want!
    ''you can do whatever the FCK you want'' just like the Hodge twins lol I actually have a fairly low bodyfat right now, (abs are really visible) but not much vascularity compared to last year when I was working harder physically, I would like to drop a few more bf % and have rope size veins popping everywhere. thanks for the input man

i telling u this as a friend u dont need clen or t3. just buy a no prewo formula. if ur an aas user dont abuse u body w this shit unless u are competiting. be smart. look at peptides like igf.

if u descide to id do 2weeks on then 2 off.
    post up the cycle dosage we will help u either way.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    if u are not running gear then DO NOT consider running clen/t3 on their own... that will be a recipe for disaster, u will lose weight for sure, but it will be muscle as well as fat...

if u are running gear... a mild dosage like t3 50mcg/clen 40mcg for 6 weeks will do wonders, taking the unwanted fat over slow and steady, but not too fast

Right on, thanks china for the info, I just wanted to do small doses of t3 & clen, but i didn't know it would eat my muscles during an off cycle, might consider it with my next cycle (low doses of course)
    Thanks again

Pro Bodybuilder
    Yeah Chinawall is right. I wouldn't run the T3 unless you had some sort of testosterone thrown in there because it does definitely eat through muscle. I would run the T3 up to 50mcg a day and maybe 75mcg max if you are handling the sides well. Clen is good to run at 40mcg if you can tolerate the sides as well. I unfortunately cannot handle Clen. Feel like shit on it. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by riprockwell View Post
    Yeah Chinawall is right. I wouldn't run the T3 unless you had some sort of testosterone thrown in there because it does definitely eat through muscle. I would run the T3 up to 50mcg a day and maybe 75mcg max if you are handling the sides well. Clen is good to run at 40mcg if you can tolerate the sides as well. I unfortunately cannot handle Clen. Feel like shit on it. Good luck.
    that's what a lot of people say with clen, Is it pretty much the same as ephedrine or stronger? because I use ephedrine frequently so if its the same as clen then I won't bother getting clen...

I run both of these throught the year with very good results - however you do not want to go over 75mcg with T3 or you will put yourself into a catabolic state.

I was generally speaking displeased with clen on my cut. Didn't offer enough pros for the cons... It really didn't help me lose weight at all. I used it for two weeks.

Cutting is done in the kitchen and on your feet. And slow and steady wins the race.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by size_matters View Post
    that's what a lot of people say with clen, Is it pretty much the same as ephedrine or stronger? because I use ephedrine frequently so if its the same as clen then I won't bother getting clen...
    Yeah, I don't like Clen very much. I don't buy into the anti-catabolic effect of it. After running it for so long, I wouldn't run T3 at all without some sort of Test. Period.

clen not much better than ephedrine withmore sides. I have switched between running both. I lost 100 pounds my go to staph was ephedrine (you can find cheap as hell on the internet) and a caffeine pill sometimes a dexatrim since they are cheap. That combo is super cheap and better than any over the counter supplement that you can get at GNC.

Thread Information