Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Popular UGL lab test results
    As promised blood results. I just took the test yesterday and already got the results.

I am taking the same EP batch as stated as everyone else but also taking with EP EQ. I am on my 7th week at 600mg

EP Test E-11052011-20152015
    exp date:02.2015

EP EQ-11052011-20152015
    exp date:02.2015

I am quite suprised that my test levels are >1500. It sure doesn't feel that way. I'm wondering if it's because of the low LH and FSH. Can someone please advise on if this is causing me to feel sluggish, not much motivation, and not having the gains that I expect? I am not taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I didn't have these issues when I was on Z-line.

Please let me know if the attachment doesn't work and i'll try something else.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Junior Bodybuilder
    I'm curious as to the cause of your low LH and FSH. I wonder if any of the VETS with more knowledge here would chime in?......And how you could correct it.

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    SO this sort of post has to be cleared first. THe issue your having is you can't eat enough for the amount of gear your taking. IT totally diet. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will help with LH. You need to read " Eat to Grow "
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    HTPA is shut down.

Junior Bodybuilder
    More food is going to correct his LH and FSH?.....and CFM,...is it possible to run your cycle without shutting down HTPA....?....I was under the impression that was what Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was for.

Umm it only takes about 250mg of test to be > 1500. That's not that high. Many guys are at 1200-1500 on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). So it depends on the dose you are using, how long youve been on.

What was your estro?? High estro can make you feel sluggish and lose appetite. You likely need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI).

Your lh and fsh are low because you are using test, it's called HPTA suppression. When you inject test, your body realizes that you already have it and don't need to make anymore, so no need for lh signal. Actually Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) won't do anything to lh. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will make lh show as low on a blood test, but Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is a synthetic lh signal only stronger, so use it as a replacement.

I'd check you estro, bloopers pressure, hematocrit, hemoglobin. If any of those are off, then get them in check.

Rookie
    User, is there a separate test for estro, hemocrit that you suggested? Bc the test i took did show estradol levels and it was normal. Ive checked blood pressure and thats ok too. Also its funny that you mentioned appetite suppression bc I have noticed that actually. Should I just take an AI?

Thread Information