Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    About ready to start with Testosterone...
    Ok, first of all, thanks for this space and to all the people to keep it fresh and helpful for people like me.

Now, here come the questions...

I am about to start on Testosterone and Clomid, a friend of mine told me that Clomid helps keep the nuts from shrinking.

After reading some of the "must read" threads I got more confused, here's why...

One of the threads mention that using Clomid, which I believe is a PCT, will help restore your libido...
    Isn't Testosterone supposed to raise it?

I was told that one shot of Testosterone per week (cant remember the dowager right now) is a good start. Is it ok to combine with HGH Frag 176-191?
    The reason I ask this is because I have been using Frag for about 3 weeks now, combined with tons of cardio and a massive change on my eating habits, I managed to lose 20 pounds, I still have more fat to lose so I would like to continue Frag IF does not interfere with the Testosterone and Clomid.

On the same thread I read, it says is important to have one specific PCT in case gynecomastia is showing.... would Clomid prevent that?

Should I take any type of estrogen blockers to help minimize the ball shrinking or that is a inevitable side effect?

I am interested in bulking, not really cutting. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: I did read the "must read" posts, English is not my first language so I prefer to ask questions before jumping in.

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    Last edited by TheFitnessLife4ever; 06-04-2012 at 03:31 PM.

What are your stats?

I would also suggest splitting this in to two doses. Not one.

Clomid is not for when you are on cycle. Your guy does not know what he is talking about. Clomid is for PCT and it will not prevent estro related sides. That is what AI's are for. Go back and look at the PCT Sticky again.

Thanks for your replies..

My friend did not say I was to take Clamid at the same time, I apologize if it came out that way. He just mentioned those two items were the ones I needed to start.

Why do I care about shrinkage? Well, I like my nuts, if I knew how to make them bigger I would be happier. So, preventing mayor shrinkage is important.

Again, I am new at this so when you guys mention 100/100/100/100 what does that mean? Four shots of 100mcg? I am not trying to be a pain, I am just not fluent on this particular jargon.

Is Aromatase inhibitor (AI) an aromatose inhibitor? Which one is the best for a newbbie?

My stats?
    5'10
    34w
    190#
    about 20% bf

Last edited by TheFitnessLife4ever; 06-04-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Twice a week injections is better then once per week injections. Mon/Thurs is very popular but I prefer E4D.

I see you getting answers on everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFitnessLife4ever View Post
    When I say 100/100/100/100 it means 100mg a day of clomid for that week of the 4 weeks the pct is ran. The minimal bodyfat recommendation is 15% because fat cells contain estrogen. The more fat you have, the more the AAS will aromatize into more estro. And yes Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is aromatase inhibitor.
    Thanks for that, bro.

So I guess I need to keep on doing what I am doing until I get to 15 or less body fat. Oh well, the fastest I get started on this the fastest I can start on AAS.

CrazyFmike, thanks for your reply. Once I get my bf lower I will do the twice-per-week shot.

One more question on this thread...

Since I am waiting until my BF is lower before using Testosterone, can I use Aromasin to give testosterone a boost? Bare in mind that I am talking about using Aromasin (or any other anti-estrogen) by itself, no AAS cycle...

My testosterone is in the lower normal range, I cant remember the numbers right off hand until next weekly when I see my Doctor.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Get a copy of your blood work from your doctor. (Is it a peculiarly American thing that they keep it a secret from the patient?)

If your T is low relative to your E then an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) might help - but get all hormones checked (a few times if possible) so that you have a baseline score. And if your doc didn't include Estrogen in the labs then be wary of him.

Edit: How old are you?
    Last edited by BigFella; 06-02-2012 at 09:15 PM. Reason: OMT

Rookie
    Low to normal range is low. The range these doctors use for the so called average health adult male. I don't know about you, but I don't want to look like the average adult male my age. I'm a big believer having your levels at there absolute peak of age 19.

BigFella, I am 34 yo

Magicmike; I agree. Baselines are just that and I do feel a lot of doctors don't see you as an individual but as a part of a group where every single member is identical to the next.

So here am I, trying to educate myself and make the right choices for me and for whom I want to become. Finally.

I was just thinking...

If I should wait to reduce body fat before starting my first AAS cycle to prevent testosterone being converted into estrogen, wouldn't it be a option to run Aromasin to prevent the conversion while killing some of the estrogen already in my body?

And one more thing,
    I don't know many AAS users in my area to get gear from, the one I know has very limited stock (Mostly "T" and Clomid). How many online suppliers are reputable? I don't want to give out my Credit Card info to just anybody.. any tips on that?

I am thinking about using Pinnacle gear since its about the only company I read about on this forum. I know there is many of them online but I am also aware that some of them are not real (both the company and the gear)

Sorry to keep bothering you with questions, I am just eager to start but I want to do things right.

I appreciate you help

Last edited by TheFitnessLife4ever; 06-04-2012 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks!

Oh, and by the way... the reason that I am so eager to start is because I really don't want to be too skinny, although I can admire those with low BF I prefer to have a more " husky" or "bear" built for myself. So, I figured if I just start building up (while still doing heavy cardio) it would help burn extra fat as if it was being replaced with muscle.

Any advice on what and how should I run my first cycle?
    I was thinking about Testosterone, twice per week for sure... and Aromase to kill extra estrogen... what else? What's the best dosage for each item and how much of each item should I order? Since is my first time ordering, should I buy all the gear from the same lab? ( I read that sometimes you get a weak batch, hence my question)

I want to make sure I order all I need before hand.

Last edited by TheFitnessLife4ever; 06-04-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Which Testosterone would be for the my first cycle?
    Sustanol, Prop, C or D ?

So, we are talking about 2 vial per week, right?

For what you posted, can I asume I only need Test and Aromasin for my first cycle?

What would you recommend as for PCT? (Product and dosage)

I feel like I already owe you a vial..!
    Thanks, bro..

just a Lil guy!!!
    Test e or c would be your best option. Test p is a short ester and needs to be injected every other day. Test e or c is twice a week. Easier to get use to pinning. For pct run clomid 50/50/50//50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. Start running your Aromasin on week two if you run test e or c at 12.5mg everyday and you can raise or drop if needed. Estrogen control is very crucial in a cycle. Make sure you pay attention because to high estrogen or too low will result in sides. I'd also recommend blood work before, around week 6, and after. This will give you spot on numbers for how your body reacts to the chemicals and will let you know what needs to be attended too. This is a great way to know when your fully recovered after your cycle is well. Bloodwork is a big key that a lot of guys don't do. Then we hear them cry when they have issues. Us at the community can only guess what the problems could be but if we had bloodwork numbers will let us help out a lot easier.

What's the lab work that I need?
    A full panel or what?

Last edited by TheFitnessLife4ever; 06-04-2012 at 03:34 PM.

I will do that, thanks.
    Just checked and there is a lab about 10 min from me.

I got a feeling that lab might be more complete than my regular doctor.

I wish I could PM to ask about online suppliers before I spend the moolah

I apreciate all your help, man. For real

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmuscle View Post
    What are your stats?

I would also suggest splitting this in to two doses. Not one.

Clomid is not for when you are on cycle. Your guy does not know what he is talking about. Clomid is for PCT and it will not prevent estro related sides. That is what AI's are for. Go back and look at the PCT Sticky again.
    2 differant shots for sure is the way to go listen to noobmuscle!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information