Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    1st course advice
    hello im started my first course and just wanted to know if i am doing every right from what i have read about and been told in gym im 26 weight 190lb at 5ft 11" gym 4 times a week weight training cardio 3 time a week (30min) and good clean diet, i would like to drop my body fat and lean up for summer with out losing muscle and looking flat

iv started using lean gain 200 by med-tech solutions witch consist of (200mg/ml)
    -testosterone propionate 60mg
    -trenbolone acetate 60mg
    -drostanolone propionate 80mg

im having 200mg every other day for 7 weeks iv been on it 4 weeks now and put on 9lb

week 5-7 im gonna run clen 60mg/d (had be for) and t3 taper up to 50mg (75 max)

then 3days after my last lean gain injection ill start my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) which will be nolvadex 20mg/pd and pregnyl (chorionic gonadotrophin) i got a 1ml/5000iu pregnyl so been told to split it up in to 3 like this =

3 days after last lean gain injection do 0.4ml then
    5 days after that do next 0.3ml then
    5 days after do last 0.3ml
    and keep running nolvadex for 11 day after last pregnyl injection

just wanted to know does all this sound right ? and thinking of running anavar for 3 weeks on week 4-7 would this be any good cheers
    Last edited by wazza; 05-27-2012 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wazza View Post
    hello im started my first course and just wanted to know if i am doing every right from what i have read about and been told in gym im 26 weight 190lb at 5ft 11" gym 4 times a week weight training cardio 3 time a week (30min) and good clean diet, i would like to drop my body fat and lean up for summer with out losing muscle and looking flat

iv started using lean gain 200 by med-tech solutions witch consist of (200mg/ml)
    -testosterone propionate 60mg
    -trenbolone acetate 60mg
    -drostanolone propionate 80mg

im having 200mg every other day for 7 weeks iv been on it 4 weeks now and put on 9lb

week 5-7 im gonna run clen 60mg/d (had be for) and t3 taper up to 50mg (75 max)

then 3days after my last lean gain injection ill start my pct which will be nolvadex 20mg/pd and pregnyl (chorionic gonadotrophin) i got a 1ml/5000iu pregnyl so been told to split it up in to 3 like this =

3 days after last lean gain injection do 0.4ml then
    5 days after that do next 0.3ml then
    5 days after do last 0.3ml
    and keep running nolvadex for 11 day after last pregnyl injection

just wanted to know does all this sound right ? and thinking of running anavar for 3 weeks on week 4-7 would this be any good cheers
    man for your first course its allways an all test cycle .... 20 to 30 ml of test e or test c .. running about 500 mg a week .. that should last you about 12 weeks and youll deff come out with some great results .. just make sure you run an anti estrogen along with it incase of gyno .. also run clomid or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for your post cycle

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Right to the top first cycle.

Sounds like you know more then me so I'll pass on my 36 years and 14 cycles advice.

LOL

Junior Bodybuilder
    Ive done 8 cycles and am just trying TREN for the first time. You're not going to know wich anabolic is causing the sides you are suffering from.....if any. One thing at a time, take your time.

Community Veteran
    Well its too late for advice, but post cycle therapy (pct) let me help you:

last week of cycle use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1000 iu eod with Aromasen 25 mgs a day...
    continue this 1 week post cycle.

The Switch to Clomid and Aromasen for 4 more week
    50 mgs a day Clomid
    Aromen 20-25 mgs a day and as low as 15 mg last week or two
    PM me for Discount on the PSL "Fountain of Youth Stack"
    Stay young and keep Gains 4ever!

Link:
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/bo...1f522b0c54209f

just curious, what do you do for cardio mate?

Rookie
    cheers i do 30min treadmill power walking/jogging and im gonna use nolvadex 3 days after last test pin for 3 weeks from what i have read its better than clomid (but i suppose that is just an opinion) ive read a bit more and to make sure if i run prednyl in last 3 weeks of cycle at 500iu every other day or twice a week up till last test pin then 3 days later take my post cycle therapy (pct) nolvadex for 3 weeks ? their so many different opinions and different ways to run stuff its confusing what to do cheers

Thread Information