Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 61
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Exclamation 26 and only 115lbs!
    Hello everyone,

    I am 26 year old 5'10 and 115lbs. I been this way since I was 12 years old. People think I do drugs because I'm so skinny. The only drug I do is weed, which should make me fatter! I am desperate to get big and I have tried working out with a trainer and everything for a year and just got strength and endurance but, no wight or size gain ..AT ALL! I even try weight gain!

    I was going to do the pills (oral roids), but read they mess your liver up too much and I do not like needles. What do you guys think I should do?

    I have gone to the doctor, he said I am not under weight enough for him to give me anything.
    Last edited by liljone; 05-21-2012 at 12:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Movin' On Up! anewguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    734
    Rep Power
    4
    Hey buddy. The number one answer you'll get around here is diet. Don't do an oral only cycle... Actually, don't do any cycle at that size.

    I highly recommend you pay 3j a visit in the diet forum. You can set up a killer diet with him for a small price. It's all about nutrition. Gaining weight, losing weight, maintaining weight.... Food is the answer. Figure your TDEE and eat above that level. If you want to learn more about nutrition, etc. a good start would be to google "dexteriun nutrition" and read that PDF. Good luck

  3. #3
    Ology Apprentice IronReps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    6
    Eat. Eat truck loads of food. Enough to make you want to puke.

  4. #4
    Get Ripped Not Ripped Off Trenaject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Beantown Inn
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    4
    Ummm... maybe learn to eat some food? I dont think you have any business running AAS.

    If your afraid of needles then you should not even think about running any type of gear. The best advice i can give you is to head over to the diet section an hit up 3J for some adivce on a diet that will work for you and im sure if you follow it, youll have no choice but to gain weight

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by anewguy View Post
    Hey buddy. The number one answer you'll get around here is diet. Don't do an oral only cycle... Actually, don't do any cycle at that size.

    I highly recommend you pay 3j a visit in the diet forum. You can set up a killer diet with him for a small price. It's all about nutrition. Gaining weight, losing weight, maintaining weight.... Food is the answer. Figure your TDEE and eat above that level. If you want to learn more about nutrition, etc. a good start would be to google "dexteriun nutrition" and read that PDF. Good luck

    Thanks you. I will hit him up and goggle "exteriun nutrition".

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenaject View Post
    Ummm... maybe learn to eat some food? I dont think you have any business running AAS.

    If your afraid of needles then you should not even think about running any type of gear. The best advice i can give you is to head over to the diet section an hit up 3J for some adivce on a diet that will work for you and im sure if you follow it, youll have no choice but to gain weight
    Thank you, I will. I am very grateful of the replies from everyone, I really appreciated the feedback!

  7. #7
    Movin' On Up! anewguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    734
    Rep Power
    4
    No problem. Once you get to 50 posts you can pm me if you need to. Don't sweat people being rude. You just need some guidance.

    I made a typo. It's dexterium nutrition.

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReps View Post
    Eat. Eat truck loads of food. Enough to make you want to puke.
    Easier said then done for me. lol if I puke.. how do I gain weight? :P

  9. #9
    JUST GROW. Sir Anabolic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    MUSCLEBURG, USA
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    4
    You shouldn't even be considering AAS. Eat BIG. Big. Eat like a bear!

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by anewguy View Post
    No problem. Once you get to 50 posts you can pm me if you need to. Don't sweat people being rude. You just need some guidance.

    I made a typo. It's dexterium nutrition.
    Sweet thanks, thanks for the helping hand. I will be happy just to gain 5lbs lol!

  11. #11
    Movin' On Up! anewguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    734
    Rep Power
    4
    Don't puke lol. Also there are weight gainers, creatine, whey protein... Time to make some changes bro. But seriously though EAT lol

  12. #12
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    doubled posted

  13. #13
    Pinnacle LabsŪ H 3 L L S M A N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    3
    Weight gainer shake to help kick start your appetite to add 1000+ cals instantly to your diet.

  14. #14
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    4
    These guys are steering you in the right direction. EAT EAT EAT. I usually want to puke from eating so much at least once a day, that gagging feeling when my stomach wants to make that food come back up...I just breathe...take a min then continue eating and drink some water to wash it all down. Once you are eating enough QUALITY calories, carbs, good fat, and of course protein then you WILL gain weight. Don't eat a bunch of shitty foods in an attempt to gain weight...while at your low low weight you can probably cheat more than the average guy...you still should be eating quality foods that will put quality weight on you.
    How many calories are you eating daily now? How about carbs and fats and protein daily?
    Also I would try to seriously cut back on the weed, I am not against it or anything, I say to each there own...but I have read that it can have a negative effect on gaining muscle. I am going to see if I can find that article again before I get flamed to much for that statement lol.

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by anewguy View Post
    Don't puke lol. Also there are weight gainers, creatine, whey protein... Time to make some changes bro. But seriously though EAT lol
    I know, it is hard not to eat when you are not hungry, but I am going to try. A foot long form subway will last me a whole day!

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by H 3 L L S M A N View Post
    Weight gainer shake to help kick start your appetite to add 1000+ cals instantly to your diet.
    I tried weight gainer in the pass with no luck.

  17. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnie2010 View Post
    These guys are steering you in the right direction. EAT EAT EAT. I usually want to puke from eating so much at least once a day, that gagging feeling when my stomach wants to make that food come back up...I just breathe...take a min then continue eating and drink some water to wash it all down. Once you are eating enough QUALITY calories, carbs, good fat, and of course protein then you WILL gain weight. Don't eat a bunch of shitty foods in an attempt to gain weight...while at your low low weight you can probably cheat more than the average guy...you still should be eating quality foods that will put quality weight on you.
    How many calories are you eating daily now? How about carbs and fats and protein daily?
    Also I would try to seriously cut back on the weed, I am not against it or anything, I say to each there own...but I have read that it can have a negative effect on gaining muscle. I am going to see if I can find that article again before I get flamed to much for that statement lol.
    Thanks for the advice, I'm going try what you say and eat ,eat,eat ..I am going try really hard to eat more. I eat junk food, which I need to stop. Beside junk food I eat beef and chicken. I am going to cut down on the junk food/fast food. I have no ideal how many carbs or anything I am getting everyday.

  18. #18
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    4
    I also agree with the weight gainer...but if you find it makes it difficult for you to eat the rest of the day because of the weight gainer then try drinking it before bed. Check out some reviews on some weight gainers...again quality is key. For you a shit ton of carbs will be fine as long as they are not mostly in sugar. Shoot for a gainer with around 1,000 calories and a few hundred carbs if you can get it. Also try to eat all day long...every few hours if you can. I like 6-8 meals daily. If you do this...you WILL gain weight, also keep training in the gym so you gain some good muscle along with this and not just some fat. Good luck to you.

  19. #19
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by liljone View Post
    I know, it is hard not to eat when you are not hungry, but I am going to try. A foot long form subway will last me a whole day!
    I just read this...Well this is hard to get over...but while you are force feeding yourself all the time just remember you are slowly stretching your stomach a little bit all the time so after weeks of force feeding you will be able to handle more food everyday. It takes a while but you have to be persistant with it. Don't take a day off...eat all the time, bring food with you where ever you go.

  20. #20
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnie2010 View Post
    I also agree with the weight gainer...but if you find it makes it difficult for you to eat the rest of the day because of the weight gainer then try drinking it before bed. Check out some reviews on some weight gainers...again quality is key. For you a shit ton of carbs will be fine as long as they are not mostly in sugar. Shoot for a gainer with around 1,000 calories and a few hundred carbs if you can get it. Also try to eat all day long...every few hours if you can. I like 6-8 meals daily. If you do this...you WILL gain weight, also keep training in the gym so you gain some good muscle along with this and not just some fat. Good luck to you.

    Alright thank you, I guess I will give weight gainer anther shot. I guess my key to gain weight is eat,east,eat, instead of eating one foot long sub for the whole day.

  21. #21
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnie2010 View Post
    I just read this...Well this is hard to get over...but while you are force feeding yourself all the time just remember you are slowly stretching your stomach a little bit all the time so after weeks of force feeding you will be able to handle more food everyday. It takes a while but you have to be persistant with it. Don't take a day off...eat all the time, bring food with you where ever you go.
    What kind of food should I be eating all day?
    Last edited by liljone; 05-21-2012 at 01:17 AM.

  22. #22
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by liljone View Post
    What kind of food should I be eating all day?
    Oh where do I start...
    I like meats with almost every meal or at the very least a good source of protein. Like chicken, steaks, fish, turkey, cottage cheese, yogurt (I prefer greek), whole eggs, milk, some cheeses, for some carbs ..you can do oats, potato, sweet potato, Quinoa, fruits, veggies, avocados ...for you I would even go with bagels, granola, biscuits, Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for good fats the fish and avacados, peanut butter, extra virgin olive oil and nuts will do. This really is only some of the things you can and should be eating. There are many sites you can check out. The biggest key is to eat eat.

  23. #23
    Ology Apprentice IronReps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by liljone View Post
    I know, it is hard not to eat when you are not hungry, but I am going to try. A foot long form subway will last me a whole day!
    Jesus. You must have the stomach size of a small bird. I can knock down 2 12" meatball subs at once. Eat every 3 hours if you can. You need to stretch that stomach out to hold more food!

  24. #24
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnie2010 View Post
    Oh where do I start...
    I like meats with almost every meal or at the very least a good source of protein. Like chicken, steaks, fish, turkey, cottage cheese, yogurt (I prefer greek), whole eggs, milk, some cheeses, for some carbs ..you can do oats, potato, sweet potato, Quinoa, fruits, veggies, avocados ...for you I would even go with bagels, granola, biscuits, Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for good fats the fish and avacados, peanut butter, extra virgin olive oil and nuts will do. This really is only some of the things you can and should be eating. There are many sites you can check out. The biggest key is to eat eat.
    Thanks, sounds good and I like most of thous things too! I do not eat fish though.

  25. #25
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReps View Post
    Jesus. You must have the stomach size of a small bird. I can knock down 2 12" meatball subs at once. Eat every 3 hours if you can. You need to stretch that stomach out to hold more food!
    We need to trade stomachs. lol

    I going try to eat till I feel sick.
    Last edited by liljone; 05-21-2012 at 01:54 AM.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







mr supps



mr supps

3Js Nutrition Network

mr supps

mr supps