Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

LHK
    Rookie
    Question Tri test 400 and deca 300 cycle advice
    Hi there guys, I am new to this way of asking for advice so go easy but I am slightly concerned about my current cycle.
    I'm 23 years, 90kg, 5ft 9 and have been lifting for over 2 years now.
    I'm currently running tri test 400 and deca 300 from prochem. Am 8 weeks in and pleased with gains, have no sides to worry about apart from the odd spot on my shoulders. Am running a 10 week cycle of 1ml of each a week.
    This is where I'm stuck, PCT! I have tamoxifen, clomid and proviron to hand but have had so many people tell me different ways to run it! Please can you help at all?
    Thanks

Proud supporter AML, Ca size_matters's Avatar
    great cycle dude, I would wanna run the same thing for my next cycle, + add proviron 50mg/day, deca @ 600mg/wk is way too much man, (you mentionned you're using 1ml of both a week) with the t400 @ 800mg/wk & deca @ 600mg/wk you'll def. need an estrogen blocker,

Pct should look like this,
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva (tamox) 40/40/20/20
    some are probably going to tell you to add some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for pct, I would too since you're using such a high dose of gear.

good luck, keep us posted on results

LHK
    Rookie
    Thanks for the reply, I have 10ml vials and having 1ml of each a week. So 400 tri and 300 deca.
    So to to clarify, for pct, start the clomid and nolvadex 2 weeks after my last shot and run for 4 weeks at the dosages you previously set out? Shall I disregard the proviron then?

LHK
    Rookie
    Any further help anyone? Would be greatly appreciated.

Yes the previous mentioned doses of clomid and nolvadex are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by LHK View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I have 10ml vials and having 1ml of each a week. So 400 tri and 300 deca.
    So to to clarify, for pct, start the clomid and nolvadex 2 weeks after my last shot and run for 4 weeks at the dosages you previously set out? Shall I disregard the proviron then?
    sry for the misunderstanding, Depending on your history using gear, I'd bump up the deca @ 400-450mg/wk and the test @ 600mg/wk, but its up to you, also because of the long ester you gotta stop the deca 2 wks before stopping the test, you can run proviron 25-50mg/day to keep the gains dryier, block estrogen & still get a hard on, you'll need an estrogen blocker too, I like arimidex @ 0.25mg ED...

Hope this helps

LHK
    Rookie
    Ok excellent pct sorted!!! Size I'm due to pin tomorrow which will be my 9th week, another 1ml of each and repeat again Tuesday week, shall I get another vial of tri test and do just that for another 2 weeks? Making the whole cycle a 12 week with the last 2 weeks being just the test?

deca is usually run min 12wks & max 14 wks, to see maximum results possible without unwanted sides, if you can't afford anymore gear then 12wks is still decent. what lab is your stuff from?

LHK
    Rookie
    The lab in Prochem, has been really good, still have 3 weeks left! any more advice would be a great help! cheers

Thread Information