Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Gyno problems.

Novice
    Gyno problems.
    I have read thread after thread on this and cant find my answer..
    I have itchy, dry and puffy (little bit) nipples with no lump yet, I started on 20mg Tamox 11 days ago to treat it.
    Im now off my cycle waiting for my post cycle therapy (pct) to start.
    I only have Tamox on hand, will what im doing be enough to stop it? Freaking out a little..

Novice
    I upped my Tamox to 40mg a day now, better safe than sorry?

I don't think you have gyno. But starting to high a dose of Tamox right now is not the best idea, it's ok for preventing gyno by blocking the receptor but you may create a negative feed back loop. Nolva has a decent half life so for gyno isn't needed ED but I guess I would stay around 10mg daily until you start post cycle therapy (pct) then move up to your post cycle therapy (pct) dose.

But you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Nolva will block the receptor but if estro is high, it's still just floating around, you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to lower estro, which will help with gyno, and increase T but to much can be a bad thing.

Again I doubt you have gyno, but I guess it could be the start of it. No need to worry, nolva will help but you will need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or once you stop nolva, all the estro that's still there will immediately attach to receptors in breast tissue once nolva releases and this is how many guys get gyno after post cycle therapy (pct).

Novice
    Cheers for the reply, Ill stick to 20mg a day until post cycle therapy (pct) and once that's over Ill start an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Ill start browsing threads on which I should take. Thanks.

No you need to start the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) now. Sorry if I mislead you. Nolvadex is to help restart your HPTA, but has the effect of blocking estro from attaching to breast tissue. The problem is that doesn't lower the estro that's causing the problem.

Start the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as soon as possible and you can use it with the nolva, the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to reduce estro and nolva to prevent it from attaching to the receptor.

I would suggest adex or aromisin. Both can help increase T levels butcadex you need to titrate the dose.

So adex start asap at .25 eod until two weeks into pct, then .25 every 4 days until done with pct. If that's not enough (it's a pretty low dose) then you can use .5mg every other day, then the last two weeks of pct, use .25mg EOD. This is on top of your serm.

If using aromisin, I would use 6.25-12.5mg daily until the end of the pct. Aromisin will not cause a rebound of estro like adex can so no need to titrate the dose down.

But I think it's best to always use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but only the least amount possible to do the job. Too much will take estro too low causing sore joints, low libido, anxiety, lethargy.

You can easily get with from our sponsors or any research or peptide company for cheap. Don't pay over $35 a bottle.

Novice
    I see, cheers! Well I wont be receiving any Aromatase inhibitor (AI) until next week =/ so hopefully I can get my hands on some ASAP!

Novice
    Ordered my Liquid Stane (Aromisin) but wont get it until the end of the week or even next week. My post cycle therapy (pct) starts in a week.. im now on 10mg ED of Tamox to stop it getting worse.
    As soon as I get my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) start at 12.5mg ED until end of my post cycle therapy (pct)?

Thread Information