Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

What do you tell people? (that annoying question)
    Alright im gearing up for my first cycle (no pun intended) but been training hard for many years and even now get asked quite a bit by random people (at work, if i meat some girl out etc) "Do you take steroids"? Up till now I havent and just say "nope" but im sure this question will keep popping up. My best buds etc im straight up with but when random people ask especially when you just meet a chick etc i just dont want to have this conversation but not sure how to answer the question or dodge it. How do you guys go about it?

Surprisingly i cant find an existing thread on this...

Junior Bodybuilder
    The toughest lift is your ass off the couch!
    I understand being honest, but i agree with the fact that every joe shmoe doesn't need to know every detail of your training routine, what your car payment is, where you shop and other details of your life.
    I think it can be handled without outright lies (I'm a terrible liar). You can shrug and say you train really hard, really watch your diet and use the right supplements. Many will assume you're talking about supps you buy at GNC or whatever, especially if they aren't into the life. Then politely thank them for noticing your hard work and dedication. That sorta diffuses it and puts more emphasis on the fact that you work hard and watch what you eat.

Just my .02.

Amateur Bodybuilder Hockeyplaya18's Avatar
    Just say "Nope I just train hard and eat right, but Ill take that as a compliment" Brush it off, laugh about it, move on to the next subject. If you start to get serious with a new girl, thats when it gets tough bud. But if she meant to be, she'll understand. It always helps to have a lot of knowledge on the subject, so you can explain it to whomever you need.

Also the Documentry on steroids "Bigger, faster, stronger" is a great movie to show a person who is touchy on the subject.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    "Fuck you insult my 36 years of living this lifestyle with your petty shit"

That shuts them the fuck up real fast.

I am not running for public so I have no ass to kiss on this planet.

Junior Bodybuilder
    The toughest lift is your ass off the couch!
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post

This is not the way to handle things 100% of the time. CFM knows I love him like a brother and won't mind me saying that he leans toward the standoff-ish and unsociable, fuck'off side of things at times. Although, there are times that call for resposes such as his.

Man, I love this part

Quote Originally Posted by Mt-momma View Post
    This is not the way to handle things 100% of the time. CFM knows I love him like a brother and won't mind me saying that he leans toward the standoff-ish and unsociable, fuck'off side of things at times. Although, there are times that call for resposes such as his.
    I first hear "he's on steroids" I was 16 and didn't even what they were.

I've heard it my whole life you are right....I don't many people so to offend is just what happens to assholes.....lol

I like to follow up with "do you need and tissue"?

Haha last week I ran into this guy I knew from highschool that I never really liked. We both use to workout but now he has just turned into a fat slob. There were a bunch of people around so he tried to look cool by saying "Hey bud how are them steroids working out for ya" I just laughed as I patted him on the stomach and said "a hell of a lot better than whatever your doing" I just walked away as everyone laughed at him, including his gf lol

The moral to this story is people need to mind they're own fuckin business. Ask me a dumbass question and I'm gonna give you a dumbass answer.
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

Im with you Mike,fuck them and how dare they question hard ass work. Its not like you take steroids and bam your huge. It takes A LOT of dedication.,

HDV
    Everyone has different opinions its really no one's business but I don't shy away from the question I'm as straight and as blunt as they come although I don't advertise I am on though. I don't get into details either but its really your choice if you wanna tell or not. People shouldn't have judgements whether you are on or not.

Most have always assumed I was on something because I get acne but always had it and I have had many ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by HDV View Post
    Everyone has different opinions its really no one's business but I don't shy away from the question I'm as straight and as blunt as they come although I don't advertise I am on though. I don't get into details either but its really your choice if you wanna tell or not. People shouldn't have judgements whether you are on or not.

Most have always assumed I was on something because I get acne but always had it and I have had many ask me.
    I have the worst acne OFF cycle....always have my whole life.

And yes THEY are rude for asking their "beat down" question....fuck them!

Trying to minimize a guy for his game.....CFM doesn't play nice.

I'll also add this: my dad didn't baby talk me so I never caught on to that shit.. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mt-momma View Post
    I understand being honest, but i agree with the fact that every joe shmoe doesn't need to know every detail of your training routine, what your car payment is, where you shop and other details of your life.
    I think it can be handled without outright lies (I'm a terrible liar). You can shrug and say you train really hard, really watch your diet and use the right supplements. Many will assume you're talking about supps you buy at GNC or whatever, especially if they aren't into the life. Then politely thank them for noticing your hard work and dedication. That sorta diffuses it and puts more emphasis on the fact that you work hard and watch what you eat.

Just my .02.
    Right on, good advice guys glad i started this one up and as always glad CMF chimed in, straight to it as always, respect.

Quote Originally Posted by erix View Post
    Its not like you take steroids and bam your huge. It takes A LOT of dedication.,
    I wish the general dumb fuck public understood that...

HDV
    ^^ straight up gents and lady

HDV
    Quote Originally Posted by buffg View Post
    I wish the general dumb fuck public understood that...
    Most people are not educated on this that's the problem they hear all the shit from media but don't take the time to do the research behind it all.

Down right irritates me!!

TRT baby. Straight up answer em.
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

by the way fellas, could someone with experience just take a look at my plan for first cycle, its very basic and pretty much follows most rook cycles on this site but just a reinforced thumbs up or tweeks would be heavily appreciated. Its been up a week or so and havent gotten any posts. Starting next week.

First Cycle + Log - Feedback Appreciated!

Thanks!

<<<<that's what i do to them... Fuck them fat flabby hating fags

village idiot
    I say it's all in your genetics. If they are rude enough to ask a personal question, I am rude enough to insinuate that they can't achieve my physique. It kills them.

Here's how it sounds:

Dumbass: dude, you juicing?

Me: not really, I have always responded well to training. Hell, I don't really work out that hard. It's pretty much all in your genetics. You either can be or you can't based on the hand you were dealt when you were born. I guess I got a lucky hand.

It really shuts people down.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by joliver View Post
    I say it's all in your genetics. If they are rude enough to ask a personal question, I am rude enough to insinuate that they can't achieve my physique. It kills them.

Here's how it sounds:

Dumbass: dude, you juicing?

Me: not really, I have always responded well to training. Hell, I don't really work out that hard. It's pretty much all in your genetics. You either can be or you can't based on the hand you were dealt when you were born. I guess I got a lucky hand.

It really shuts people down.
    HAHA, straight.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I turn sarcastic and say something to the effect of "Yes, all roids all the time. It is great. I just shoot up every day, eat whatever I want and party all night. Also, no working out!! Isn't it great?" Then I smirk and we all laugh. I then explain about the eating, training, and sleeping. Mopst people understand. No sense in trying to talk sense into people with preconceived notions.

uniquemicals
Thread Information