Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

low dose test E

Junior Bodybuilder
    low dose test E
    I am an endurance sport athlete and am trying to cut down 15lbs this summer before my next season. MY goal is to maintain my strength and preserve muscle, while having a calorie deficiency. I was going to use just var for 8wks at 50mg/ed but I dont want to run into lethargy half way through because Im starting to shut down.

My cycle would be as follows:

-wks 1-12 test E @ 300mg/wk (pinned twice a week
    -wks 4-12 var @ 50mg/ed
    -wks 1-12 exem @ 12.5 mg eod (dosed as needed)
    -wks 1-12 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250mg/2wk

pct
    -Blast Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3 weeks after last test pin
    -exem 12.5mg/eod (or as needed)
    -Torem/Nolva

Ive heard a lot of people say that test at this low of a dose is pointless, but I want you to keep in mind that my goal is not to get bigger as I have to maintain a certain weight.

Also, I am only subject to testing if there is suspicion, so my biggest concern is acne. What are the things I can do to help avoid it. Obviously if I have acne on my back and shoulders it can look suspicious that I used gear. Im hoping running the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout and splitting dosages of test will help maintain stable blood levels so it is less likely??

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    This sounds good to me.

In the big picture on a juice site sure 300mgs is a "low dose" but your test levels are going off the chart into a HIGH range which is in fact the "danger zone".

I am running 200mgs and jacked with zero sides!

Enjoy Bro it's a nice cycle for solid gains.

While on Trt dose going to the tanning bed 1x/week is enough to keep my acne in check.

Quote Originally Posted by destined4gr8ness View Post
    pct
    -Blast Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 3 weeks after last test pin
    Why wait this long?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by SigmundRoid View Post
    Why wait this long?
    Ive heard mixed views on when to start blasting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for pct. my understanding was because of the half-life of test e. however, if there is another way that will be better for recovering I will

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    This sounds good to me.

In the big picture on a juice site sure 300mgs is a "low dose" but your test levels are going off the chart into a HIGH range which is in fact the "danger zone".

I am running 200mgs and jacked with zero sides!

Enjoy Bro it's a nice cycle for solid gains.
    mike, are you using test e at 200mg/wk? and if so are you still splitting dosages for stable blood levels? I was only going to run 200mg/wk myself, but so everyone seems to think it wouldnt do a damn thing for me. Im just looking for the benefits of test like energy, drive, and muscle sparing while im on a low calorie deficiency.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I low dose of test will help keep your test levels stable, which in return can increase mood, and help with the overall quality of life, which is something any athlete can benefit from.

300 is a great dose for what you are looking for and will bring your test levels above any other natural person. As for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I'm not sure if you're waiting 3 weeks after your done pinning test to start the blast or you are blasting for the 3 weeks right after finishing up test-e??

I would run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at a low dose throughout your cycle (250 2x/ week is perfect). Discontinue Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when you are 1week away from starting your SERM treatment. Generally with test-e you start your SERM around 18-21days after your last shot depending on how you feel.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    300 is a great dose for what you are looking for and will bring your test levels above any other natural person. As for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I'm not sure if you're waiting 3 weeks after your done pinning test to start the blast or you are blasting for the 3 weeks right after finishing up test-e??

I would run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at a low dose throughout your cycle (250 2x/ week is perfect). Discontinue Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when you are 1week away from starting your SERM treatment. Generally with test-e you start your SERM around 18-21days after your last shot depending on how you feel.
    That is exactly what I was planning on doing. I know I have to wait 3 weeks with test e before starting a serm, but I planned on running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout cycle and blast after.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    What's "exem" (as specified in the OP)?

Thread Information