Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Junior Bodybuilder
    Exclamation Still people are telling me not to bother with PCT
    Ok, the guy I get my gear of told me "you don't need to bother with post cycle therapy (pct) unless your nailing the gear!"

From what I have read post cycle therapy (pct) is the most important part of your cycle, It's really pissing me right of what he is saying.

This is my first cycle ever I'm doing 14 weeks of test-e only. all prepped Iv'e got the clomid for my post cycle therapy (pct) but he still insists don't bother taking it!

Anyone here cycled with & without post cycle therapy (pct) & tell me the results i'd love to know!
    Last edited by mozzwigan; 05-08-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Hi bro I don't know ur friend but I'm going to give u my advice as a friend DO PCT! Make sure u have a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and have nova and clomid for pct.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by jadakiss View Post
    Hi bro I don't know ur friend but I'm going to give u my advice as a friend DO PCT! Make sure u have a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and have nova and clomid for pct.
    I got most of my knowlegde from these forums, one guy is telling me i need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) running with it as well is this right?

You don't need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but I hear it helps recover. I've never used it myself.

I finished my first cycle last year around this time. I followed the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during cycle and clomid for PCT. I kept every pound of my gains and same body fat %. I also know I recovered quickly because I got my wife pregnant during the same time period. I now have a healthy bundle of joy. If I didn't do a PCT, I may or may not have kept all my gains ...I also may or may not have this beautiful baby in my life. Clomid is cheap so there's no reason not to do it. You can read up on the science behind PCT. It can only help and won't hurt, so why not?

Your friend... Well he's not really your friend. Lol. post cycle therapy (pct) is a no brainer so definitely do it! Running hCG in your post cycle therapy (pct) will also help but it's no absolutely necessary.

There is also a fantastic sticky on this site about post cycle therapy (pct) I would read it if I were you

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Your friend wants you hooked on running gear forever?

Your friend has gear but no post cycle therapy (pct) to sell you is that what I hear?

Your friend can kiss CFM ass!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post

Your friend has gear but no post cycle therapy (pct) to sell you is that what I hear?

lol to be honest he is not my m8, just a guy i get my gear from. yea he just wats the money he dont give two fu*ks about me.

This is why i did research, People online can back there stuff up they tell and teach others.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post

LMFAO !!!

Ur friend is a jerk man stick to this site where people care

Rookie
    I've found most people I've spoken to down the gym about steroids have no idea what PCT is.. I would thoroughly recommend it to get your hormone levels back to normal as fast as possible and protect against bitch tits.

The land of the free, because of the brave.
    If you already have the Clomid and everyone on here is telling you to run it, then run it.

you cant listen to the gym rats... fucking maniacs will have you running a gram of test a week with 90mgs of dbol everyday all year round. i am greatful for sites like this for advise...

im curious how much test he have you taking? be honest LOL

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    The only reason not to PCT is if you blast and cruise. Realize once you make that decision you will be on gear for the rest of your lifting days and then on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) the rest of your life. You will almost certainly die sooner than you would have if you just did not abuse AAS.

Its your life, I would take care of it.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Tors View Post
    you cant listen to the gym rats... fucking maniacs will have you running a gram of test a week with 90mgs of dbol everyday all year round. i am greatful for sites like this for advise...

im curious how much test he have you taking? be honest LOL
    I will be honest. I'm doing 40mg of dbol for the first 4 week, and 500mg of test each wk for 14 weeks

DO PCT OR DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

The land of the free, because of the brave.
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectusMaximus View Post
    The only reason not to PCT is if you blast and cruise. Realize once you make that decision you will be on gear for the rest of your lifting days and then on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) the rest of your life. You will almost certainly die sooner than you would have if you just did not abuse AAS.

Its your life, I would take care of it.
    Where did you take this from?

Did you know over 99.9% of all statistics are made up on the spot, including the statistic that I just made up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzwigan View Post
    Ok, the guy I get my gear of told me "you don't need to bother with PCT unless your nailing the gear!"

From what I have read PCT is the most important part of your cycle, It's really pissing me right of what he is saying.

This is my first cycle ever I'm doing 14 weeks of test-e only. all prepped Iv'e got the clomid for my PCT but he still insists don't bother taking it!

Anyone here cycled with & without PCT & tell me the results i'd love to know!
    Somethings wrong with the guy you get gear from. Maybe he sold you fake gear and thats why he says you don't need PCT. Something sketchy about that whole situation or he doesn't know shit about juice.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    dude you need to get a different source and kick this guy to the curb, he sounds similar to a crack dealer selling crack to a little kid knowing he will be hooked but doesnt care because it is profit for him.

all drug dealers care about is to sell the gear they dont give a fuck about your pct alot of times they dont even sell it.Im talkin about them wanna be fake ass gym hustlers who I absolutly love to rob any chance I get.Some of them wont even talk about pct or competely blow it off cause if they tell u the truth about it and they dont have it chances are u wont buy the gear that the dirty game we play, rob those motherfuckers tell them bundy sent ya

Quote Originally Posted by brother bundy View Post
    all drug dealers care about is to sell the gear they dont give a fuck about your pct alot of times they dont even sell it.Im talkin about them wanna be fake ass gym hustlers who I absolutly love to rob any chance I get.Some of them wont even talk about pct or competely blow it off cause if they tell u the truth about it and they dont have it chances are u wont buy the gear that the dirty game we play, rob those motherfuckers tell them bundy sent ya
    Holy shit Bundy is a badass mofo!! Thats some good advice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNewb View Post
    Holy shit Bundy is a badass mofo!! Thats some good advice!!!
    lol

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Bundy is a straight Gangster!

Spelled Gangster NOT Gangsta!!

Junior Bodybuilder
    all drug dealers care about is to sell the gear they dont give a fuck about your post cycle therapy (pct) alot of times they dont even sell it.Im talkin about them wanna be fake ass gym hustlers who I absolutly love to rob any chance I get.Some of them wont even talk about post cycle therapy (pct) or competely blow it off cause if they tell u the truth about it and they dont have it chances are u wont buy the gear that the dirty game we play, rob those motherfuckers tell them bundy sent ya
    hahaha!

workin
    all drug dealers care about is to sell the gear they dont give a fuck about your post cycle therapy (pct) alot of times they dont even sell it.Im talkin about them wanna be fake ass gym hustlers who I absolutly love to rob any chance I get.Some of them wont even talk about post cycle therapy (pct) or competely blow it off cause if they tell u the truth about it and they dont have it chances are u wont buy the gear that the dirty game we play, rob those motherfuckers tell them bundy sent ya
    NICE

uniquemicals
Thread Information