Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

FUCKING total ASSHAT
    Help Opnions On Drinking While Cycling
    Well at the moment im on week 5 of a 12 week cycle of test + boldenone and i was just hoping to get some people's opnion on how to behave when it comes to partying etc while on cycle

this is my 3rd cycle... first 2 were good but i want opnions about this one:

I dont drink beer cuz i dont like or smoke weed or any other drug, but what i do is i go out 1 night/week to a night club or something (never stay over 4-5 hours without food this one night out), the only delayed meal of the week is this so i can have some fun... and every 2 weeks i go to the niight club/party and i just order 3 plain vodka or any other 30-40% alchool drink and i drink all 3 kinda fast (not on empty stomach obviously, always eat a lot and drink a casein shake before going out)... i do this in order to get a little drink for couple of hours (im usually pretty strong for alchool), after 2-3 hours im completely sober and i dont even feel like shit or anything the other day i can even train really hard

I was just hoping to get some opnions on this.... what do you guys think about the drinking lightly every 2 weeks?? im not gonna stop going out... 1 delayed meal per week is not gonna do anything lol but my question is regarding the drinking lightly like i stated above every 2 weeks?? do you think it could mess up my gains even though i dont feel it?? u think i could be getting more gains ?? Usually when im off cycle i drink heavily every 2 weeks but now im just drinking 1/3 or 1/4 of what i usually drink

Because its 12 weeks and i wanna have some fun and from my point of view i dont think 3 drinks per 15 days will screw anything compared to the amount of fun it provides me :/ its the only day of the week i can go out with my friends and have fun and i always go out sober and it sucks kinda of lol, i can go and hit on chicks and everything and have fun but u r gonna be lying if u tell me everything isnt a lot more fun when u r at least a bit drunk

And everytime i drink a bit i keep drinking water like crazy hahaha like 3 liters the night i go out

And i cant drink 1 drop of alchool on post cycle therapy (pct)... i think the real screew up would be drinking on post cycle therapy (pct) since my test lvls will be so low and i will be very catabolic...

Well i could be wrong about all this and this is why im asking
    much appreciated on the feedback

Drinking is useless.

Period.

I don t need booze to have fun or to undress women.

My opinion.
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 206

TRT- 125 test c-Walgreens

Ab s cuts and vascularity courtesy of 3J s network

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    I want to be the buffed drunk guy when I grow up.

People often lie (even to themselves) when self-reporting bad behavior. If 3 drinks across the span of 3 weeks were the only alcohol you had, I wouldn't be too concerned. I am concerned that you simply "down" 3 shots in a row. This could be a shock to to your liver... And it's only 1/4 of what you normally drink when off cycle..... So you (off cycle) "down" 12 shots a night? Dude, face it ... You're a drinker.... Not good... On or off cycle.

a few beers or shots a week is no big deal in my op.
    some dont like booz others do. dont get trashed every weekend, but a 2-4drinks a week is really no big deal unless you cant stop.

I like a half cup of beurbon or Taquila every couple weeks myself. and 2-3 beers or glass's of wine over the week.
    All about moderation, but I go extra light on the booz as apposed to others thats for sure. and I rec the same to you.

Junior Bodybuilder
    i do not agree with the whole drinking on gear and etc.. but the pure fact is most people and i mean MOST people on AAS do in fact drink. Most guys on these forums are very serious about diet, health, and training and will tell you to stay away!!..However most guys that "juice" in general do go out and drink, especially when on cycle due to the fact that they have this extra boost of confidence and wanna bang chicks. If your on orals, its not worth it.. No need to screw with your liver. I also hope you have the proper support supplements in your diet.

I have drank while on injectables in the past and was fine but i am sure that i did not benifit in any way. I will enjoy a few beers or a couple of cocktails from time to time when ON but not many. I am not a pro BB and dont plan to be. I know some drunks who would never consider using steroids and i know some hardcore steroid abusers that would never touch a drink.

All in all, be smart and dont drink too much. If your on orals dont drink at all.

workin
    Well in my personal experience, being a bouncer at a bar on the weekends. I've talked with quite a few different patrons about their cycle history and current cycles, I see a few of these guys damn near every weekend, and when I don't see them their most likely at another bar lol. Anyway, I see these guys suck down ALOT of alcohol in the time their there and they still seem to be maintaining their physique, so I don't think alcohol is a huge hinderance to gains, but we all know its not a healthy choice.

I do have to say that when I was on cycle a while ago, it took alot more alcohol to get a buzz and the buzz didn't last very long, kind of a waste of money IMHO.

Junior Bodybuilder
    nothing better then a shot of prop followed by a shot of tequilla in the summer, oh man!!

JK

Rookie
    a few drinks here and there wont kill anyone, maybe just a tad sloppy.

no alcohol on cycle end of story. get an alaskan high ball instead lol. water w ice.

also avoid pain killers at all cost. if u have to use alieve naproxin.

Just dont do it, end of story.

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    Why would you want to lose some progress thy could be achieved? Alcohol is not only empty and useless calories, but it also severely decreases protein synthesis. This may not seem like a big deal, but if your truly committed and took it upon yourself to get on a cycle, why be irresponsible and drink? I used to smoke a shit ton of weed which definately decreased stamina, but never drank due to the fact of the bad effects and stress on the body. Of course I would never cycle and do any of that though!

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    Also, don't justify a reason to drink on cycle. Of course you are seeking validity to drink, but your not going to find one being most the guys on here are committed and aren't trying to imitate the jersey shore crew. But it's your body man. The liver is a precious organ that has the power to regenerate and steroid usage won't have much effect if you let it heal. If your drinking, your certainly not letting the liver repair itself.

Booze = huge bloat for me even off cycle. I never get any sort of hangover but my body will grab everybit of water it can find for 2 days and store it in my face. Sometimes I think it is absobing it through the air

Quote Originally Posted by TheFitnessLife4ever View Post
    Also, don't justify a reason to drink on cycle. Of course you are seeking validity to drink, but your not going to find one being most the guys on here are committed and aren't trying to imitate the jersey shore crew. But it's your body man. The liver is a precious organ that has the power to regenerate and steroid usage won't have much effect if you let it heal. If your drinking, your certainly not letting the liver repair itself.
    lol @imitating jersey shore crew, made my night

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Tors View Post
    also avoid pain killers at all cost. if u have to use alieve naproxin.
    TOTALLY AGREE!! even tylonal is had for liver!

I was in a car accident and my back is fucked. I was read ended and have buldging,pressing disks and some lose of fluid.
    and the doc say it is likly only to get worse over time.

I deal with it with Kava, Kratom (carful with that one) and medical Cannabis. MUCH better than pill poppin.

and ALOT of people into lifing take pain meds, i think most times thats gonna be worse than drinking.

and when its the same guy preaching to not drink but he takes 2 or 3 perks a day to get through the day, THAT pissis me off because they are so blind or full of it.

Thread Information