Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

HGH Nipertropin 25iu blue tops
    Hey guys need help, anyone seen or used nipertropin 25iu bottles (blue tops) they are Gemstone Pharmaceuticals?

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    If not USP I don't trust anything.

I ran blood work on Rips and Eli's both are good and the price is right.

Im in week 4 @4iu per day... When can I do blood work and notice a change in levels? I have experienced a lot of tingling in my hands and I am extemely tired. I have been taking a nap each evening, not usual for me. First time using GH

Rookie
    hgh info
    bt4282. LIke you in new to the forum scene and I'm looking for some help w HGH and wanted to get your input on what you take and how many iu's each day. Im assuming you started at 2iu's daily 5 days on 2 days off in the am or afternoon, then bumped up to 4ius daily after a month. I got some websites from friends like Iron-Dragon but they sell only igf-1 and im looking for HGH. I've got 2 other contacts for some hgh. One in Mexico that just feels kind of shady, and the other in Miami, who is too far away to drive to and he doesnt feel comfortable mailing it. I've been to two endocrinologists trying to get HGH legally and one wanted an obscene ass-raping amount of money and the 2nd would not prescribe it at all. I guess this message boils down to this. What are you taking, is it working, what are your doses, how much is it, and lastly, where can I obtain it. Your input would be much appreciated. Thanks and keep up the good work. Oh yeah, one last thing. Were you looking for Fina? As in Finasteride? I bought too much at one time and its shelf life is going to run out. Its the generic Prosacar at 5m but you can cut it up to make it last longer. Let me know if I could help.

Novice
    I tried the gemstone nipers but they were grey tops. Pretty sure they were fake or mishandled somewhere along the line

There's so much GH crap out there. I would be very cautious. Purchase GH that has a good reputation and a trustworthy source. I only know that Riptropins are the real deal.

Novice
    Any info on the riptropins? Does the color of the top tell you if it's real or not

Quote Originally Posted by Chairman of the board View Post
    Any info on the riptropins? Does the color of the top tell you if it's real or not
    The only way to know if your hgh is real is get a growth hormone serum test.
    Human Growth Hormone Testing - Private MD
    Goto the above link, for $49 you can get the test done without seeing your doctor. Inject 10 ius, IM, 3 hours before test. When you receive your results, you are looking for levels above 10. Ive had fake hgh tested before and the serum level was below one, in several cases. As stated above, there's a lot of junk hgh out there.

Rookie
    I'm running 2.5 IUs per day of Gemstone Nipertropin grey tops in a 25 IU bottle. Going to have my IGF level tested in the next week or so. I'll post my level here so we know what I've got. Hoping to not be disappointed... again.

Rookie
    Just got my IGF-1 test results back from mymedlab.com (which has a great system for testing blood work). My level was 183. The physician that I was tested with before I was taking GH, my test result there was 165. So, it looks like these Nipertropin Grey Tops are fake or have been mishandled.

Since I am using a different lab for the testing now, I have a phone call scheduled with a doctor from mymedlab.com to interpret the results. This will confirm that my level is normal, or I will learn that they use a different scale than the physician that I was using... To be continued. Will post here tomorrow and let you know what I find. Hoping to not be disappointed.

Thread Information