Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    First cycle tren hex sus 250 test 250
    Hi all I am looking into starting my first cycle my details are age 30 6"3 110kg or about 240 pound i think, been working out for the past 10 years, very healthy diet, drink 6-7 litres of water a day protein about 400gm a day, I was going to start my first cycle i want to get up to 120 kg I was looking into cycling these 3 types tren hex 100, sus 270 and test 250. I was going to inject 1ml one day a week for 10 weeks of the test, and with the sus 270 and tren hex 100 i was going to inject Ed to keep levels to a even level, inject .3ml of each Ed and do the sus 270 for 10 weeks and the tren hex for 6 weeks. how does this sound for a first cycle will i bulk up on this? I know many will say ED??? and not tren on the first cycle? I dont have a problem with ed at all and i am willing to give the tren ago start off slow and then increase it a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by steven macdonald View Post
    Hi all I am looking into starting my first cycle my details are age 30 6"3 110kg or about 240 pound i think, been working out for the past 10 years, very healthy diet, drink 6-7 litres of water a day protein about 400gm a day, I was going to start my first cycle i want to get up to 120 kg I was looking into cycling these 3 types tren hex 100, sus 270 and test 250. I was going to inject 1ml one day a week for 10 weeks of the test, and with the sus 270 and tren hex 100 i was going to inject Ed to keep levels to a even level, inject .3ml of each Ed and do the sus 270 for 10 weeks and the tren hex for 6 weeks. how does this sound for a first cycle will i bulk up on this? I know many will say ED??? and not tren on the first cycle? I dont have a problem with ed at all and i am willing to give the tren ago start off slow and then increase it a bit?
    Hi Steven,

Tren is a whole different ballgame and is not recommended for first cycles due to its adverse side effects. The idea is to start off with a test only cycle and then work your way up from there. You're just being impatient and you will regret it in the end. Nevertheless, if you choose to ignore that advice, then there would be no need to inject Tren hex ED because it's a long ester. Just inject 1ml Mon/Thur or Tues/Sat and it will have the same effect.

What ester(s) is the Test made up of?

Tren is a NO NO for a first timer if ur asking me.... Go for test only and chek things out. Why mix up 2 types of test ?? Ur Sustanon (sust) is all ready a blend. And if u asking me do i think Sustanon (sust) is tha bomb. Bump the Sustanon (sust) to 500mg aw. And forget the other test that u have in hand. I not even know what it is ??

Rookie
    how are the levels im thinking injecting? is it too low? or just right, i understand the tren aspect and am listening, the reason of the two test is simply if i was going to use tren u r suppose to use test with tren, so i wasnt going to rely on the test in the sus i wanted abit more test in the injection hense the second addition of test

Rookie
    oh n i didnt realise i didnt write in the first one it is test E

Thread Information