Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    First cycle have a few questions
    I just started a cycle of test prop Monday. I will be taking this for 10 weeks. My second injection was today and everything seems fine. So far only thing i've noticed is increased libido. I was just wondering if you guys would recommend taking hcg with this cycle? How much faster would i recover? My post cycle therapy (pct) consists of Clomid and Nolvadex. Also, do you think i should start taking aromasin at 6.25 ED.. i should have enough. My last question, i'll be working outside for most of the summer and i'm concerned about acne, should i just take some clearasil pads to wipe my face and back down a couple of times throughout the day? im not prone to acne at all but with the oily skin and working conditions it could show up for sure.

Getting there day by day Rbiyts's Avatar
    First Cycle ever!? or first Prop cycle!? how much you taking!?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Rbiyts View Post
    First Cycle ever!? or first Prop cycle!? how much you taking!?
    First cycle ever. 100mg EOD
    5'8
    12%bf

Aromasin you can start now or wait and see if you need it. HCG 250iu twice a week on cycle is not a bad idea. For acne I take 5g of vitamin b5 a day but I wouldn't worry about it unless you begin to see some acne.

Novice
    thanks meathead

Running a similar cycle, your gonna love prop

Novice
    i hope it quits hurting its getting hard to walk lol.

Try pinning your glutes, and then massaging it for about 5 minutes after injection, helps out a lot. An old friend a couple of years ago told me this helps out because is disperses the oil through the muscle, whether it be complete bs or true, it helped me out mentally lol

Novice
    yeah i've been pinning glutes and i've tried to massage but the pain is intense, i can't sit walk or bend over without assistance. the last thing i wanna do is work out. if anyone doesnt have any suggestions my 10 week cycle is about to be a 2 week cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by baaa View Post
    I just started a cycle of test prop Monday. I will be taking this for 10 weeks. My second injection was today and everything seems fine. So far only thing i've noticed is increased libido. I was just wondering if you guys would recommend taking hcg with this cycle? How much faster would i recover? My pct consists of Clomid and Nolvadex. Also, do you think i should start taking aromasin at 6.25 ED.. i should have enough. My last question, i'll be working outside for most of the summer and i'm concerned about acne, should i just take some clearasil pads to wipe my face and back down a couple of times throughout the day? im not prone to acne at all but with the oily skin and working conditions it could show up for sure.
    I am also interested in HCG so any information provided here would be great.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nolvadex and Clomid serve for the same purpose, so there would be no need for both of them during PCT. Apparently however, Nolvadex is the more competent of the 2 for PCT.

I would say: because it's your first cycle and it's purely formed of test, I wouldn't bother too much about AI's, but I would have them on hand in case symptoms of gyno begin to appear. BUT: with this being a complete test Prop cycle with EOD injections, I'm therefore unsure about supplementing your cycle with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). A more advance user would have to answer this question accurately.

In terms of your acne, I have exactly the same problem and it appears all over my face, arms and back if not controlled properly. Fortunately, my doctor prescribes me a drug called 'Oxytetracyline', and believe me, it does the job second to none! If you can get hold of this stuff you will not be disappointed (maybe you could purchase it from an online peptides store).

Hope this helps!

Thread Information