Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    4
    Cycle Review/Help
    Alright guys I'm 22 156 pounds ( If you looked at me you would guess 180-190) I don't know why just weird body frame I guess. Good Diet ( I Worked with 3J)
    I plan on doing Stenx 300 which is 300 test c with 100 prop per ML..
    I would have to Pin eod so my first question is do I really have to pin eod?
    If i do pin eod am I ok just rotating gluteus because all i have is 1 1/2 pins?
    and last but not least that would be total of 900 c and 300 prop is that over kill?
    I have ran one other cycle of test e and dbol for my history stats

    My cycle
    1-4 dbol 50 mg
    1-10 Stenex 300 900 c 300 p
    1-10 arimidex
    12-15 Nolva

    Thanks for everyone help..

  2. #2
    Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    5
    Cyp everyday? WTF??

    Prop and Cyp blend...who the fuck came up with that one?

    dbol is shit for "I want it now"

    I'd rethink EVERYTHING !!

  3. #3
    Infantryman! TryinToGetStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The land of the free, because of the brave.
    Posts
    596
    Rep Power
    5
    He said EOD Mike, lol.

    But either way yeah rethink this whole deal, try and get some plain E or C and shoot it 2x a week for longer than 10 weeks more like 12-16.

    Why are you only 150 if you have done a cycle before?

  4. #4
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Redneck, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,367
    Rep Power
    32
    ^^^^^

    Son, how tall are you ?

    Cyp is to be run at least 12 or 14-16 weeks..it s slower than xmas to get active i m o.

    And pinning it e o d will have your levels at like 4-5k plus when it hits. A prop blend included in that make s absolutley no sense.


    I personally liked d bol, awesome anti depressant...but the gain s pissed away, literally, when the active blood plasma levels dropped off. It converts like a mo fo.

    Get shorter pins...
    Age 50
    5 11

    TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

  5. #5
    Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TryinToGetStrong View Post
    He said EOD Mike, lol.

    But either way yeah rethink this whole deal, try and get some plain E or C and shoot it 2x a week for longer than 10 weeks more like 12-16.

    Why are you only 150 if you have done a cycle before?
    Your right but Cyp EOD is still going to create unnecessary RBC's through hormone build up.

    His test levels mid and late cycle are going to stupid.

  6. #6
    Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Your right but Cyp EOD is still going to create unnecessary RBC's through hormone build up.

    His test levels mid and late cycle are going to stupid.
    Unless this guy is 5'4.......LMAO!

  7. #7
    Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,604
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    ^^^^^

    Son, how tall are you ?

    Cyp is to be run at least 12 or 14-16 weeks..it s slower than xmas to get active i m o.

    And pinning it e o d will have your levels at like 4-5k plus when it hits. A prop blend included in that make s absolutley no sense.


    I personally liked d bol, awesome anti depressant...but the gain s pissed away, literally, when the active blood plasma levels dropped off. It converts like a mo fo.

    Get shorter pins...
    Unless this is 5-4"....lol

  8. #8
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    4
    I'm 5'7" and know I have never seen a mixture like this before either. The guy who had to said that the mixture of two short and long esters would be great... If I pinned every other day would my levels be too messed up because of the prop needing to be done every other day or would it offset because of the longer ester when it kicks in?

  9. #9
    Infantryman! TryinToGetStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The land of the free, because of the brave.
    Posts
    596
    Rep Power
    5
    What are the amounts listed on the bottle, either way I still wouldn't fuck with it.

  10. #10
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    4
    amount on bottle is 300 c and 100 p

  11. #11
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Redneck, Mississippi
    Posts
    6,367
    Rep Power
    32
    Who is this guy ? A trusted acquaintence or just some gym guru self proclaimed fkn expert on all things aas ?

    Or just another drug dealer looking to move inventory ??

    It could be legit..

    It could have been made in some bath tub or dog bowl in Bulgaria, Mexico etc..

    You could pin every 3 day.

    It s not ideal but if your gonna run it ( and we KNOW you are ) let s look at this..

    Prop is e o d ideally. Right ?

    Cyp 2 a week..right ?

    The long ester will steadily build..but not radically and the prop will tend to drop off after 48 hours...

    Depending on your sensitivity to hormone levels you ll only know when you know dude.

    I pin test c on Sunday..that s all.

    Watcha think...???
    Age 50
    5 11

    TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

  12. #12
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    Who is this guy ? A trusted acquaintence or just some gym guru self proclaimed fkn expert on all things aas ?

    Or just another drug dealer looking to move inventory ??

    It could be legit..

    It could have been made in some bath tub or dog bowl in Bulgaria, Mexico etc..

    You could pin every 3 day.

    It s not ideal but if your gonna run it ( and we KNOW you are ) let s look at this..

    Prop is e o d ideally. Right ?

    Cyp 2 a week..right ?

    The long ester will steadily build..but not radically and the prop will tend to drop off after 48 hours...

    Depending on your sensitivity to hormone levels you ll only know when you know dude.

    I pin test c on Sunday..that s all.

    Watcha think...???
    I didn't know the guy I knew I guy who knew the guy which is how that goes for me.. But the one thing you have wrong is that I stay on here for a reason and unlike most people I ask the questions because I want to do it in the safest way possible. So if you guys say its no good then I will wait until i can get the proper stuff. I wanted test E and dbol anyways but sometimes you can get what you can, which is why I come here to see what you guys say.. Thanks for the help.

    Patience Grasshopper I guess
    Last edited by OnlyTheStrongSurvive; 05-03-2012 at 12:12 PM.

  13. #13
    Infantryman! TryinToGetStrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The land of the free, because of the brave.
    Posts
    596
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyTheStrongSurvive View Post
    I didn't know the guy I knew I guy who knew the guy which is how that goes for me.. But the one thing you have wrong is that I stay on here for a reason and unlike most people I ask the questions because I want to do it in the safest way possible. So if you guys say its no good then I will wait until i can get the proper stuff. I wanted test E and dbol anyways but sometimes you can get what you can, which is why I come here to see what you guys say.. Thanks for the help.

    Patients
    Grasshopper I guess
    Patience

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By heavyiron in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 07-21-2013, 09:58 AM
  2. By BassP in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 11:43 PM
  3. By Long_2010 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 08:25 PM
  4. By juiceman2027 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 04:07 PM
Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump











health and fitness talk

3Js Nutrition Network

need to build muscle







solid muscle isolate 5lb