Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By apiddy
    Novice
    Default Best Cutting Cycle
    what up guys? I wanna get the best advice and knowledge on the most effective cutting cycle. I open to jabbing. what is the best stuff out there? Im not talking like where to get gear im talking like what kind> primo , Winstrol (winny), Anavar (var) etc...

what is best for a base?

what is best for a cutting steroid?

STATS- 6-1 260 20-25%bf

Thanks
    Ruess likes this.

Welcome to ology. Do some reading and research first. No one is just going to tell you what to take, doses, PCT, etc. You have to do some research and learn first then ask some educated questions. Good luck

Community Veteran
    Research a bit, it will come

also try to lower BF a bit

Novice
    Ive done a lot of research and see a lot of things about test-e for a base but i have yet to find any good info on cutting steroids as well as how much i should be taking.

wouldnt taking a cutting cycle drop my bodyfat?

Junior Bodybuilder
    Diet and exercise cut body fat, not roids......

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by apiddy View Post
    Ive done a lot of research and see a lot of things about test-e for a base but i have yet to find any good info on cutting steroids as well as how much i should be taking.

wouldnt taking a cutting cycle drop my bodyfat?
    i think everyone agrees that the more anabolic a substance is the better a chance you have of losing bodyfat while using it because you're body is using as much fuel for building muscle as possible.

I think thats why most people say that test and tren is one of the best cutting cycles.

Rookie
    I'm 33 years old, 6"4' and pretty built after two years of cycling test and tren. I'm currently on 500mg tren e and 500mg test c (weekly). I was using tren a and test p, but it is hard for me to be disciplined enough to pin daily, so I'm now using the longer esters twice a week with consistent results. The only side effects I notice are zits on my upper body that are hard to control without multiple showers daily with benzoyl peroxide soap. In six months I've gone from 220lbs to 245lbs, while my waist size has gone from 38" to 36," so no, I'm not as lean as I'd like to be.

I'm actually on a cutting cycle now and was wondering if I can get away with extremely low calorie intake, near starvation, without too much muscle loss. The fat doesn't come off easily for me because I'm afraid to limit my calories too much. I've read much about how tren helps retain muscle when cutting, and I'd really like to see my abs pop out. I'm ready to do some serious cutting, and if someone smart tells me I can get away with it on tren as long as I get my 250g of protein, I'll likely start my extremely low calorie cycle today.

Quote Originally Posted by FiremanX View Post
    I'm 33 years old, 6"4' and pretty built after two years of cycling test and tren. I'm currently on 500mg tren e and 500mg test c (weekly). I was using tren a and test p, but it is hard for me to be disciplined enough to pin daily, so I'm now using the longer esters twice a week with consistent results. The only side effects I notice are zits on my upper body that are hard to control without multiple showers daily with benzoyl peroxide soap. In six months I've gone from 220lbs to 245lbs, while my waist size has gone from 38" to 36," so no, I'm not as lean as I'd like to be.

I'm actually on a cutting cycle now and was wondering if I can get away with extremely low calorie intake, near starvation, without too much muscle loss. The fat doesn't come off easily for me because I'm afraid to limit my calories too much. I've read much about how tren helps retain muscle when cutting, and I'd really like to see my abs pop out. I'm ready to do some serious cutting, and if someone smart tells me I can get away with it on tren as long as I get my 250g of protein, I'll likely start my extremely low calorie cycle today.
    1.) Go start your on thread Fireman! Don't Hijack someone else's!

2.) What's your cycle history look like Apiddy?

Amateur Bodybuilder

That's a pretty crazy recomp.. gained 25 lbs of size but lost 2 inches off the waist.

How many calories you taking in a day with respect to maintenance? (like, over maintenance, under maintenance, and how much)

Rookie
    Sorry. I do not know how to start my own thread. I'm not a savvy blogger like you.

To answer your question, MN87, I was bulking on about an extra 1000 calories a day, inconsistently, off and on for a couple years and more consistently this past six months. I eat a lot of cheeseburgers, but no French fries and only diet drinks. Not too impressive, I know, but I am on the road a lot, commuting to the city for work and to the gym. In spite of my weekness for cheeseburgers, I always make consistent gains but very slow weight loss. I eat a lot of eggs and protein bars and beef Jerkey on the road.

Back to my question though, how much can I starve myself for an effective cutting cycle and for how long while losing only minimal muscle. I am massive, but soft around the edges, and I hate that guys with half my muscle make the girls swoon, while my gains go unnoticed because of a couple inches of bodyfat. I'm around 20% bf, with no visible abs.

I'm ready to do something drastic with my calories if it's not going to kill my gains more than minimally. On 500mg tren and 500mg test weekly, who thinks this is realistic?

Anyone?

Gear won't cut u up of ur diet and training r not in order. Get to 15-16 before jumping on anything. If u wanna use gear to take short cuts u won't get the most out of it. Stick around read up on training and diets, not gear and u will b amazed what u can do ur self first, and then gear can take u to the next level!

running a cycle at 25% bodyfat is asking for gyno

Rookie
    Lots of people say that using gear is pointless unless you're at 15% body fat, but its not true, taking my evidence into consideration. Gear has been tremendously helpful at helping me gain a whole lot of mass over the past two years. I was 205lbs and 30% body fat with a 40 inch waist and I've added 40 pounds to my weight and lost four inches around the waist and ten percent of my body fat.

Previous to using gear, my gains were minimal and I'd been lifting for five years, eating and lifting the same as I eat and lift now, so I cannot agree with your assertion, no matter how many times I hear it, and I'm glad I didn't take that advise two years ago, or I'd still be weak and flabby.

I'm pretty convinced that I can cut my body fat seriously by continuing to use tren and test 500/500 weekly, to maintain most of my gains while I drop my calories extremely low and eating 250g of protein daily. Can anyone please respond to this specific notion.

Lots of people say that using gear is pointless unless you're at 15% body fat, but its not true, taking my evidence into consideration. Gear has been tremendously helpful at helping me gain a whole lot of mass over the past two years. I was 205lbs and 30% body fat with a 40 inch waist and I've added 40 pounds to my weight and lost four inches around the waist and ten percent of my body fat.

Previous to using gear, my gains were minimal and I'd been lifting for five years, eating and lifting the same as I eat and lift now, so I cannot agree with your assertion, no matter how many times I hear it, and I'm glad I didn't take that advise two years ago, or I'd still be weak and flabby.

I'm pretty convinced that I can cut my body fat seriously by continuing to use tren and test 500/500 weekly, to maintain most of my gains while I drop my calories extremely low and eating 250g of protein daily. Can anyone please respond to this specific notion.

Cardio stacked with cardio and hard work.

But ur not getting the most out of ur gear. U r just cutting corners from what ur body could have done by itself.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    I've ran Test and Deca and got ripped....it's all diet.

I've seen guys run Anadrol end of cycle and were popping out all over....DIET!

Cutting compounds are for 10% BF or less.

This isn't a magic pill or Jenny Craig.

Rookie
    So far I'm getting responses that do not answer my question which is: Can I get away with eating very low calories when on tren. I'm hearing as responses that I'm not getting the most out of my gear at 20% bf. You're probably right, but that's not my question; and I'm hearing that I should do lots if cardio. I know this and already intend to create a big calorie deficit this way, but again, I'm not asking how to lose weight. My only question that I have is about tren's ability to help with muscle retention while on an extreme low calorie diet that I am currently planning. Is there anyone here who can tell me whether or not using will allow me retain most of my gains while dropping my calorie intake dramatically? I'm nervous about dropping my calorie intake at all, which is why I lose fat very slowly.

So far I'm getting responses that do not answer my question which is: Can I get away with eating very low calories when on tren. I'm hearing as responses that I'm not getting the most out of my gear at 20% bf. You're probably right, but that's not my question; and I'm hearing that I should do lots if cardio. I know this and already intend to create a big calorie deficit this way, but again, I'm not asking how to lose weight. My only question that I have is about tren's ability to help with muscle retention while on an extreme low calorie diet that I am currently planning. Is there anyone here who can tell me whether or not using will allow me retain most of my gains while dropping my calorie intake dramatically? I'm nervous about dropping my calorie intake at all, which is why I lose fat very slowly.
    Would be better to start ur own thread. Some people don't read through every post so ur question may get over looked. I seen it but don't have the answer for ya.

CUTTING = DIET there's no way around it. If you dont want to have a proper diet, make yourself to the idea of being fat...period

uniquemicals
Thread Information