Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Clen to drop body fat %?
    Hello gents

This my second post and by the way I love the amout of info that's floating on these forums specially for us newbies

So here's the deal would anybody recommends clen to drop body fat from 25 to 15 % to be able to a start a test e cycle?

Guys ive been serious about my workout for about a year now I'm on a good diet /work out 6 days a week / tons of cardio / no alcohol my prob is I can't lose that unwanted fat( belly/love handles ) with diet and exercise a alone I'm not looking for a short cut maybe it's my age I'm 31 and always had that unwanted body fat I also suspect that I might have low t so please help the bro out I'll appreciate all the replies should I take the clen route ?

Thanks

over into the darkside Dark_Side's Avatar
    If your 25% BF and you can't loose weight there's something wrong.
    Spend your money on a 3J's diet instead of Clen.

If you think you have low T then go get a blood test

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Side View Post
    If your 25% BF and you can't loose weight there's something wrong.
    Spend your money on a 3J's diet instead of Clen.

If you think you have low T then go get a blood test
    This is absolutely good advice.

Start by getting some blood work done. If its that bad you will be referred to an endo.

Hiring 3J is a good idea and I think running a little less and lifting more weights is also a good idea.

1st thing is 1st though, I would get blood work done. Clen is not the answer to dropping 10% BF, its good for like 1-2%.

Novice
    What's your height and weight? If your working out 6 days a week and doing lots of cardio like you say, then there is a problem somewhere. Being at 25% BF and doing what you say without change is usually indicative of bad diet. You could be eating a good healthy diet, but too many calories and/or bad timing of your meals. You want to avoid eating simple carbs before bed imo.. sticking with high casein proteins before bed only. You should be able to lose 10% really fast by cutting your calories below maintenance with adjusted timing of cardio/meals. Then an ECA (or EC) stack would help lose another 5% with strict diet/cardio/workout plan.

You should post up your routine, when you workout and which body parts and when you do cardio and for how long. Might want to post up your diet as well. Can get a lot of great advise from everyone here for free, then maybe talking to 3J for your conditioned/strict diet to get you below 15%.

X

25% is too high to consider clen.
    I understand the need to get down in weight but I think you should focus on your diet and training first, otherwise youll just be pissing away your money.

thanks for all the responses you guys I'm planing on getting some blood test done as soon as get insurance which in about 90 days but here are my stats for those who asked :

I'm 31
    192 pounds
    6 tall
    I do weight 4 to 5 times a week followed by a 20mn card , I do 60 mn low intesity card on no work out days I change my routine every so often as well (bulking to toning )
    Now my diet : which I personally think that's pretty solid , I eat 5 to 6 meals a day ( every 3 hours) oat/whole wheat bread/brown rice
    fish/chicken breast / eggs/ground turkey/ ground beef (80-20)
    veggies(all kind)
    Shakes with whey protein with fast digested carb post work out and an other one before bed with just protein and almond milk
    Sometimes I snack on cashews and almonds and protein bars
    No complex carb after 6pm

I watch my portion sizes too So that's not bad for a diet ...I think right? So my only guess will be the low t since I noticed low libido , but I'm considering 3js and I'll definetly listen to your advices and wait on the clen

Thanks again gents

Quote Originally Posted by rikta View Post
    thanks for all the responses you guys I'm planing on getting some blood test done as soon as get insurance which in about 90 days but here are my stats for those who asked :

I'm 31
    192 pounds
    6 tall
    I do weight 4 to 5 times a week followed by a 20mn card , I do 60 mn low intesity card on no work out days I change my routine every so often as well (bulking to toning )
    Now my diet : which I personally think that's pretty solid , I eat 5 to 6 meals a day ( every 3 hours) oat/whole wheat bread/brown rice
    fish/chicken breast / eggs/ground turkey/ ground beef (80-20)
    veggies(all kind)
    Shakes with whey protein with fast digested carb post work out and an other one before bed with just protein and almond milk
    Sometimes I snack on cashews and almonds and protein bars
    No complex carb after 6pm

I watch my portion sizes too So that's not bad for a diet ...I think right? So my only guess will be the low t since I noticed low libido , but I'm considering 3js and I'll definetly listen to your advices and wait on the clen

Thanks again gents
    What you posted is perfect if this is your actual diet, maybe look into different training and more cardio to get that extra fat away.

I am a similar height 6'1" no shoes and I weigh 262 or 258 in the morning, very strong and heavy build. I have not been able to get a professional submerged test for body fat but mine may be as high as 15%-18%.

I find it strange you could be so high in BF yet for your height not weight that much + plus doing all that you posted and not getting results.

I will be ordering my first cycle on Monday and will start a log on the forum. I have no Labcorp offices near by so I will also look into how much lab work will cost me in the states since I cannot get it done here in Canada.
    Last edited by H 3 L L S M A N; 04-28-2012 at 07:29 PM.

3j man! Fat loss is done with diet

You guys gonna have to forgive my ignorance but all this time I've been measuring my bf using a fat caliper the wrong way

Accurate # is this y'all 13.7 I'm so fucking happy I know I have a long way to go to reach my goals , I knew it wasn't the diet I guess I'll keep what I'm doing training wise I still will get the blood test done ASAP and until then keep doing researchs and reading all the valuable info here

hard work pays off

Slow low intensity is actually proven to lower your metabolism, hindering ur weight loss goals. Read upp on HIIT and implement that on to your routine.

Will do malave

uniquemicals
Thread Information