Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Post About to start first cycle - need advice
    I'm about to start my first cycle and have been researching the shit out of it but I have a few questions I couldn't find the answers to I was hoping someone could help.

I am planning on shooting Test E, once a week for 10 weeks in 1cc dosages. Was just going to inject in the glute (alternating each week)

I have seen a lot of people injecting in other places and doing 2 injections a week, rather than 1, does this make a difference??

Im hoping this one isn't too stupid, but when reading up on proper injecting technique I saw after piercing the skin to pull out a little and make sure you don't pull blood. My question is if I do pull blood, is that shot ruined? Or do people use the same shot and just inject it in a different area?

Love to hear any advice on which PCT to buy as well.

Thanks for the help.

For the record: 23 yrs old, 150 lbs, 5'8"

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    If you pull the needle top and blood comes out, you can still use the shot, you just have to pull it out and reshoot (can still be in to the same muscle). You would be best off changing the needle of the syringe because after the first shot it would be a bit blunt

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    and for the record, no question is stupid when it comes to steroids. And even if it is stupid you should still ask anyway just to make sure. The only way to learn is to ask

Rookie
    Got ya, thanks man. Just trying to be safe and do this shit right

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    No probz mate, I havnt did a cycle myself yet, this place is great to learn about stuff. For your post cycle therapy (pct) you would be best using Nolvadex + clomid or if you just want to run 1 of them and ditch the clomid because of its sides go 40/40/20/20 nolva

Olympian Bodybuilder
    150lbs?? bro... u should put on some weight before jumpin onto gear, at least another 20lbs

Rookie
    cant man, thats why I'm resorting to juice, been lifting for 9 years, tried everything available over the counter, ate my ass off, some guys just dont put on weight

if you haven't gained weight in 9 years. You aren't eating enough, post your diet and workout routine and we will be able to tell you why you arent gaining weight

novice
    I agree you need to add some weight naturally because using AAS will not help you gain weight. You wont make any gains. If anything you need to eat more on cycle and that amount increases constantly with your increasing weight. if youre having diet issues, you might want to look into a little help. 3j is the nutritionist here and lots of guys use him including myself. At the very least check out his sticky on diet basics. They are a fantastic starting place.

3J
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveM88 View Post
    cant man, thats why I'm resorting to juice, been lifting for 9 years, tried everything available over the counter, ate my ass off, some guys just dont put on weight
    ate your ass off??? im not trying to flame but i HIGHLY doubt you ATE YOUR ASS OFF..

your 150lbs buddy.. i would put 1-2lbs of weight on you a week NATURALLY with just diet and training alone..

what makes you think you will be able to hold on to what little gains you'll make (besides a shit ton of bloat) off this cycle??

look we are all going to recommend you dont cycle.. but if your going to be stubborn and not listen at least get your diet checked.. you can check out my free diet advice thread or if you want more personalized service from me you can become a client of mine.. if interested in becoming a client email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Thread Information