Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

BANNED - 16yrs old
    Exclamation Pubertal Gyno, time to get rid of it! ( Help MUCH appreciated)
    Hey guys, im new to this forum, but for a quick background story, i turn 16 in 2 days. And i have had to live with this gyno for about 3.5 years now, and it consumes and ruins my life every fking day. I hate it more then anything and wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. I am seeking your guys' help to get rid of it.

I have the puffy nips ( pretty bad , the part i hate the most for sure) , and i have the lump in both sides and its good sized. It's not one of those " oh its barely noticeable cases" It's NOTICEABLE.

Anyways, i've researched and came to the conclusion that im going to try PES Erase first, probably 3 caps/day. Then, if that does nothing im moving to Nolva. Not sure of dosing yet. And if all else fails bring on the letro.

I need to know your opinions on what i should do, and if any of the above products would permanently screw something in my body. And remember as i said im young and cant afford to shell out hundreds of dollars for this so im trying to keep it as cheap as possible.

BANNED - 16yrs old
    And no i'm not planning on cycling, so please dont lecture me about it. Just want to put a dent in or get rid of the bitch titties

Rookie
    Have you seen a doctor about this yet? At 16, you shouldn't be taking any drugs that can influence your hormone levels. The doctor will tell you to wait until after puberty is over to "see if it goes away" or they will refer you to a plastic surgeon. They probably won't prescribe you any drugs.

If you have a good insurance company, they will probably cover the surgery if it is painful gyno.

I had some pretty bad gyno that started about a year and a half ago from puberty and it went away. Good Luck.

Seriously see a doctor about it, you're way to young to mess up your body by self prescribing hormones and/or anti-e drugs.

BANNED - 16yrs old
    My dad is a doctor, so yes. I have seen a doctor about it, hardened tissue doesn't just vanish. I just want to put a dent in it, I probably won't go past using nolva, considering I have friends that are 16-17 running Cycles of m-drol, h-drol , and test. Along with clomid/ nolva

I'm sure I will be fine, I doubt I'll have a rebound from Erase or Nolva. But I'm scared of Letro to be honest

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by jb12319 View Post
    My dad is a doctor, so yes. I have seen a doctor about it, hardened tissue doesn't just vanish. I just want to put a dent in it, I probably won't go past using nolva, considering I have friends that are 16-17 running Cycles of m-drol, h-drol , and test. Along with clomid/ nolva

I'm sure I will be fine, I doubt I'll have a rebound from Erase or Nolva. But I'm scared of Letro to be honest
    PES Erase is NOT and AI...

Nolva will do NOTHING for your gyno...

Letro WILL NOT get rid of it !!!

your ONLY option is SURGERY to remove it...
    stop being a kid, wise up, and DON'T self-medicate!

BANNED - 16yrs old
    Will anything even put a dent in it :/

Surgery isn't an option for me, trust me if it was it would be done with by now. Im so tired of this shit

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by China_Wall View Post

Letro WILL NOT get rid of it !!!

your ONLY option is SURGERY to remove it...
    stop being a kid, wise up, and DON'T self-medicate!
    I have personally had hard tissue under the nipple about the size of a dime. Letrozole reverses and completely removes gyno in some cases.

Junior Bodybuilder
    also nolva @ 20mgs will work on new gyno caught early from personal xperience

you r young and u risk making it worse! if it were me id run .5mgs until i saw results. once gyno is gone slowly come off.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Torsbear4 View Post
    I have personally had hard tissue under the nipple about the size of a dime. Letrozole reverses and completely removes gyno in some cases.
    100% FALSE

letro will NOT completely remove gyno in any cases

and as for u saying nolva can cure the gyno if caught early... WRONG again... CANNOT... it will only put the existing gyno into a dormant state and it WILL return later
    Last edited by China_Wall; 04-25-2012 at 12:15 AM.

Rookie
    I can see where you're coming from and went through the same thing when I was your age. I know how hard it is to deal with, and how much of an impact it can have on your life. I unfortunately did all of what you're asking about as well. Ran letro 3 times over at a HARD dose and it didn't do a god damn thing for me. Surgery may not be an option now but it can be, in the meantime you could benefit from compression clothing and the like as well as a good strength training program. I know when I started to put some muscle on and try to find ways to work around it I felt a lot better. In the end, don't waste your time with any of those drugs as you're just going to feel like shit and ruin your cholesterol. I ended up saving for surgery, (which was almost $8000) and I can honestly say it was one of the best things I ever did for myself. I know it's hard to put money away when you're young, but it can be done. I worked my ass off in a lumberyard for three years and finally got that stupid shit cut out of my chest. Most kids your age are busy wasting money on booze and fancy cars they're going to crash anyways, put that stuff on the backburner for a while and you'll get what you want. In the meantime though you might want to check out under armour, as they have a few shirts and things you can wear under your clothes to reduce the appearance, and go to gynecomastia.org to start looking into and planning for your surgery. Again, I really can't stress enough how screwing around with these drugs are a complete waste of money and time for pubertal gyno.

BANNED - 16yrs old
    Ya I've been lifting/ dieting for 2 years. I'm actually very knowledgable abount nutrition and lifting. My physique is RUINED by this fucking gyno. Every single day I deal with this shit, it's just not fair.

Rookie
    So then like you said in your first post, time to get rid of it! If it's that bad that it's ruining your life, then do something about it! This is comparable to obese people looking for a magic supplement to lose weight and look better without putting in any effort. Eventually, you need to come to the realization that the only way you're getting rid of the problem is by putting the work in and dealing with it. In this case time to wake up and see that surgery is your only option. Don't look for the "magic pill" here because it doesn't exist. Quit wasting your time, go get a job, put some money away, and get that bullshit taken out of your chest. The sooner you do this, the sooner it'll be out of your life.

If it is so bad that it is keeping you from having a normal life, most insurance companies will cover the surgery. U just need a good doc to give u a referral

There is a lot of good advice above. I agree from experience that pills won't reverse the gyno. Messing with your hormone levels at this age can exasperate the problem for you in the future. It sucks that this is bothering you so bad and it's hard for us to understand unless we live in your shoes for a while so to speak. But, having had a similar issues as a kid, the best solution for now is the compression clothing while continuing to train hard. There are a lot more options with under armor type clothing than we had had 30 years ago. I realize this is not the advice you were looking for, but I hope you take it in consideration.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by China_Wall View Post
    100% FALSE

letro will NOT completely remove gyno in any cases

and as for u saying nolva can cure the gyno if caught early... WRONG again... CANNOT... it will only put the existing gyno into a dormant state and it WILL return later
    letro can penatrate the cell membrane and reverse it unlike any other Aromatase inhibitor (AI). nolva can certain fix early gyno the fatty tissue diposites (im talking immdiately not months later) along with training hard and lowering bf. This is a real world application my experience not just forum talk. SHIT I TRIED FOR MYSELF Instead of just telling me "your wrong" post up some facts. Id like to know why...

i just dont agree with you.

Good read regarding gyno and Letro

How to get rid of gyno. - SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

Google
    Last edited by Jack Torsbear4; 04-25-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Lovely letro gyno reversal log - Page 9

"I've just finished running letro, ran it for about 4 weeks at 2.5mg reduced the gyno alot but not completely gone, I didn't notice sore joints but my sex drive vanished almost straight away and I ended up coming off because I felt anxious, tired and had no motivation it completely messed me up in that sense! Getting out of bed was hard work lol!" - HIS DOSAGE WAY TOO HIGH IMO

a lot fucking cheaper than surgery. its worth a shot (for other ppl who are reading this). again do your own research and figure it out dont just take my word for it.

to anser the poster of this thread. insurance has to pay for it I would think, there has to be a way. i would be patient see what happens. letro shouldnt be scary it wont kill you LOL but there are some nasty sides (like this guy i quoted) if you fuck up what your doing
    Last edited by Jack Torsbear4; 04-25-2012 at 11:51 AM.

BANNED - 16yrs old
    Nolva does noting for gyno?

Professorial Unit of Surgery, Department of Surgery, Nottingham City Hospital, Nottingham NG5 1PB, UK

Abstract
    Aims: We aimed to confirm suggestions that tamoxifen therapy alone may resolve physiological gynaecomastia.
    Methods: A prospective audit of the outcome of tamoxifen routinely given to men with physiological gynaecomastia was carried out at Nottingham. Men referred with gynaecomastia had clinical signs recorded, e.g., type (diffuse ***8216;fatty***8217; or retro-areolar ***8216;lump***8217, size and possible aetiology. They were offered oral tamoxifen 20 mg once daily for 6***8211;12 weeks. On follow-up patients were assessed for complete resolution (CR), partial resolution where patient is satisfied with outcome (PR) or no resolution (NR). Success was either CR or PR.
    Results: Thirty-six men accepted tamoxifen for physiological gynaecomastia. Median age was 31 (range 18***8211;64). Tenderness was present in 25 (71%) cases. Sixteen men (45%) had ***8216;fatty***8217; gynaecomastia and 20 had ***8216;lump***8217; gynaecomastia. tamoxifen resolved the mass in 30 patients (83.3%; CR=22, PR=8) and tenderness in 21 cases (84%; CR=21, PR=0). Lump gynaecomastia was more responsive to tamoxifen than the fatty type (100% vs. 62.5%; P=0.0041).
    Conclusions: Oral tamoxifen is an effective treatment for physiological gynaecomastia, especially for the lump type"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Torsbear4 View Post
    stupid advice
    Stop being such a jack ass, letro at 16-17yrs old has the potential to wreck this kids hormones for life.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by b_saan View Post
    Stop being such a jack ass, letro at 16-17yrs old has the potential to wreck this kids hormones for life.
    I guess you dont know how to read. I certainly didnt give him the green light dickbag and that is a little dramatic "wreck hormones for life".

To the OP, the only way that an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or a SERM could possibly help you is if your natural estrogen levels are too high. It's very likely that this is not the case for you, but you could always see an Endocrendologist just to be sure. I saw a plastic surgeon last week and I was told that most guys thay get gyno at puberty don't have high levels of estrogen, but rather the tissue in your chest is overly sensitive to any amount of estrogen. This results in all of your levels being completely normal yet getting breast tissue. As you can probably guess, if your levels are all good nothing that you take can reverse it. Unfortunately surgery is the only solution and it costs upwards of $8,000 as stated above. Just make sure your plastic surgeon gives you the option of liposuction from your armpit before letting them slice your nipple. The guy who is doing mine is starting with lypo to see if he can remove all of it first and if not (during the same surgery) he will be cutting my nipple to remove the rest. This is the most effective method and it cost the same either way. Good luck young man! And I insist you get it taken care of now, so that you will not miss out on the joys of life!

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by jb12319 View Post
    Hey guys, im new to this forum, but for a quick background story, i turn 16 in 2 days. And i have had to live with this gyno for about 3.5 years now, and it consumes and ruins my life every fking day. I hate it more then anything and wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. I am seeking your guys' help to get rid of it.

I have the puffy nips ( pretty bad , the part i hate the most for sure) , and i have the lump in both sides and its good sized. It's not one of those " oh its barely noticeable cases" It's NOTICEABLE.

Anyways, i've researched and came to the conclusion that im going to try PES Erase first, probably 3 caps/day. Then, if that does nothing im moving to Nolva. Not sure of dosing yet. And if all else fails bring on the letro.

I need to know your opinions on what i should do, and if any of the above products would permanently screw something in my body. And remember as i said im young and cant afford to shell out hundreds of dollars for this so im trying to keep it as cheap as possible.
    only one way to get rid of gyno... SURGERY

NOTHING else will get rid of it completely, not letro, not nolva not anything... they will ONLY reduce it, SURGERY is your ONLY option

Thread Information