Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Vp1
    Rookie
    Should i Start? Need advice
    So i'v done my research for a few months now and im thinking of starting to bulk. Here's some info before you tell me what i should do.

Im 17 years old
    Go to gym 3-5 times a week
    Not muscular but fat over all
    Don't mind about the price cause money isn't the issue
    Don't mind about the risks, except from Gyco

Im here to ask you experts wether i should start? What should i start on? And how would i go about doing it?

Either im going to bulk or Cut, im not to sure. If im going to bulk im going to do it properly and make sure it says for good, i don't want to be a piece of hanging flesh.
    I get the piss taken out of my at college cause im fat, im having a hard time at the moment in life.

All i want to be is normal, (Skinny) or Hench both i would like. I would like to know both what i should take to bulk and to cut.
    What amounts and what my cycle should be.

Thanks for reading, as you can see i have just joined. But everyday i would come and read over the site to see what's going on.

Too young!! You need to look into a nutritionist, it will get you a whole lot farther at this point.
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

novice
    Way too young and nowhere near in shape. Definitiely not a candidate. Stay on this board, learn, look into 3j the nutritionist here, and get your training straight. With proper diet and training you could lose weight and add muscle easily over time.

hell no!!! do NOT go on hormones!! u are too young. keep working out hard, eat a solid, well rounded diet consisting of lean proteins, lots and lots of veggies & fruit. if money is not an issue then eat organic bro. consult the nutritionist here, nothing but awesome results coming frm there...

no drugs yet my bro... Try the KETO diet.... i lost 55lbs in 4 months accompyed with 5x a week cardio and lifting
    The only thing I'm addicted to is winning.

Novice
    As everyone else has said, definitely no. It took me years upon years to develop the discipline to follow a rigid diet and training protocol, and that is essential before taking the leap to gear.

Learn everything you can and push yourself.

Do not jump into aas or pro hormones at your age man, all you need is a good workout/cardio regime combined with a really good diet, and you will see results in no time! My younger nephew was in your same position and got pretty good results with p90x/cardio and a good diet and he dropped the pounds nicely

Vp1
    Rookie
    My body is like it's adapted to being fat and want's to stay that way. 3-5 times a week 3-4 hours each day, i eat healthy. I record everything i eat but it will make NO difference whats over!
    I just want to be normal.

Vp1
    Rookie
    Would anyone advise me to cut?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Vp1 View Post
    My body is like it's adapted to being fat and want's to stay that way. 3-5 times a week 3-4 hours each day, i eat healthy. I record everything i eat but it will make NO difference whats over!
    I just want to be normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vp1 View Post
    Would anyone advise me to cut?
    Yes, you should cut if you want to be leaner.

And if you aren't losing weight, then you're probably eating more calories than you think you are. I'd recommend you start counting calories.

Also, 3-4 hours is way too long to be lifting.

Vp1
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavaleu View Post
    Yes, you should cut if you want to be leaner.

And if you aren't losing weight, then you're probably eating more calories than you think you are. I'd recommend you start counting calories.

Also, 3-4 hours is way too long to be lifting.
    I don't lift, cardio only. Only on the rare occasions i lift. What would you guys recommend me to use to CUT?

Why do you think that steroids is the answer? People lose weight every day without drugs. you ever saw that tv show the biggest loser? if they can lose weight,anybody can. you have to understand it takes time though. your not gonna get the body of your dreams over night. Be patient,eat healthy, exercise. you will see results

Vp1
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by waterweight View Post
    Why do you think that steroids is the answer? People lose weight every day without drugs. you ever saw that tv show the biggest loser? if they can lose weight,anybody can. you have to understand it takes time though. your not gonna get the body of your dreams over night. Be patient,eat healthy, exercise. you will see results
    What im trying to say is, my body is just not helping me out with this! I can't loose weight! Do you not think i have already tried before coming here and asking for help?

Junior Bodybuilder
    The toughest lift is your ass off the couch!
    Why are you not lifting weights? Massive cardio isn't your answer little bro. Put on some lean muscle mass and watch the fat begin to melt away. You may think it's just you, but it's not. You're going about this wrong. Head over to the diet section and read every sticky in there. Then start to lift those weights!

Vp1
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mt-momma View Post
    Why are you not lifting weights? Massive cardio isn't your answer little bro. Put on some lean muscle mass and watch the fat begin to melt away. You may think it's just you, but it's not. You're going about this wrong. Head over to the diet section and read every sticky in there. Then start to lift those weights!
    Thanks for your advice! Il check out what you said, and see if it helps.

mt-momma and the other posters are right brotha. You are too young and you need to focus on a proper diet and workout regimen. Stop doing all this nonsense cardio and start lifting HEAVY weight, with proper form of course (Form>Weight) You will sweat like never before if you perform Back squatsx3 setsx10-12 reps, more than any cardio will do for you, unless your doing HIIT.

Be patient my friend. don't resort to gear unless you want to fuck up your life BIG time. It's not the end of the world if you arent seeing results at the moment, if it's been several weeks and no results have shown up. It's time to change something, Whether it be: Diet, Workout program, Rest periods, frequency, volume, etc, something needs to be changed if you want results.

Go to 3J's diet forum, post your diet, and you will be surprised what a proper diet can do to you.

Gl bro.

Watch lots of videos of bodybuilder's get inspired, get a work out schedule together, and incorporate some cardio in the morning with a alternation of volume isolation moments 1 week and strength training compound exercises or combination of them another week.

Cardio every day strength training working up to 6 days a week focusing on 1 or 2 muscle groups a day.

And as everyone else is saying to young and not enough experience to take advantage of steroids.
    Last edited by H 3 L L S M A N; 04-23-2012 at 06:52 PM.

if u have not herd of the KETO or ATKINS diet my bro... u need to study that shit... i have never seen so many people loose insane weight then with KETO dieting... TRUST ME, if u follow a KETO diet u will drop weight so damn fast u will never want to stop lol...
    i was just like u ... and this honestly was super easy..
    they only drug id recomend is maybe a Thermo with your cardio..
    make sure your cardio is FASTED first thing when u wake up and another sesh a few hours before bed if u have the time... try not to go over 2 hours of low impact cardio a day on KETO
    The only thing I'm addicted to is winning.

3J
    i would hate to do this to the OP but he isn't old enough to be on this board

and i hate turning someone away when they need help, esp at such a young age

OP, email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com and ill point you in the right direction... im going to leave this up for you to see it for a bit, but i have to ban you... i dont mean to be a dick, and its not like we dont want you here, but your just not old enough... yea i know your thinking well shit i could have lied and such but once you let us know its a liability.. we have to remove you untill your 18.. no hard feeling buddy!!
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

uniquemicals
Thread Information