Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Junior Bodybuilder WANNABEAFREAK's Avatar
    on clomid, feel like shit and weak as fuck
    I had a pec tear and now quit the gym.

I was on 1gram/week when I got the injury 19/Feb.

I reduced to 300mg/week for several weeks after the injury. Now I have basically lost everything I gained since I am not motivated to eat or train anything.

I waited 3 weeks to take clomid 50mg/day and 20mg/day of Nolvadex.

I am feeling absolutely weak as fuck. I feel like I can't move my body or anything.

I also had several blood pressure issues (160/90). Suddenly out of no where, my head would have these sudden rushes of blood and my eyes would feel like they are bursting. I can hear the blood flow in my ears and a huge headache for like 10 seconds. Happened 12 times in one day.

Do you reckon my issues are caused by Clomid? I can't figure out why I have massive blood pressure now when I have been off for quite a bit of time already. Thanks.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    1g is over the top Bro.

I am sorry you have this issue but 1g will toast your receptors BAD! Having run a moderate dose the 300mgs would have kept your gains. I blast and cruise going well under 300mgs and actually keep gaining like natty!!

Some guys do react to Clo differently but IMO it's the lack of Test ABLE TO WORK in your body Bro.

I just completed a Clo/HCG cycle and felt great!

Junior Bodybuilder WANNABEAFREAK's Avatar
    If I look at myself in the mirror today, I don't even look like I worked out ever!
    Remember I cannot train at all since the injury so sooner or later I would atrophy it all anyway, plus I'm not eating since no training.

I went from 112kg to 105kg when I cut 1g to 300mg. I was able to maintain this weight and size while on 300mg and basically no training for 1 month post cutting the dosage. Then I stopped the test and started clomid + nolva 3 weeks after. Dropped to 94kg within 2 weeks.

I just know that when I was on, m blood pressure was stable and normal. When I came off, my blood pressure sky rocketed to 160 every day.

i would go talk to an endo asap. he may be able to help you more

also get bloodwork done

Quote Originally Posted by WANNABEAFREAK View Post
    I had a pec tear and now quit the gym.

I was on 1gram/week when I got the injury 19/Feb.

I reduced to 300mg/week for several weeks after the injury. Now I have basically lost everything I gained since I am not motivated to eat or train anything.

I waited 3 weeks to take clomid 50mg/day and 20mg/day of Nolvadex.

I am feeling absolutely weak as fuck. I feel like I can't move my body or anything.

I also had several blood pressure issues (160/90). Suddenly out of no where, my head would have these sudden rushes of blood and my eyes would feel like they are bursting. I can hear the blood flow in my ears and a huge headache for like 10 seconds. Happened 12 times in one day.

Do you reckon my issues are caused by Clomid? I can't figure out why I have massive blood pressure now when I have been off for quite a bit of time already. Thanks.
    Id be at the doc for that....

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    1g is over the top Bro.

I am sorry you have this issue but 1g will toast your receptors BAD! Having run a moderate dose the 300mgs would have kept your gains. I blast and cruise going well under 300mgs and actually keep gaining like natty!!

Some guys do react to Clo differently but IMO it's the lack of Test ABLE TO WORK in your body Bro.

I just completed a Clo/HCG cycle and felt great!
    what do you mean by this?
    receptors DONT down grade NOR toste. using more gear and or for long periods of time will raise SHBG and other binders which would make that over time you would need more gear if you never come off or taper down for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by WANNABEAFREAK View Post
    If I look at myself in the mirror today, I don't even look like I worked out ever!
    Remember I cannot train at all since the injury so sooner or later I would atrophy it all anyway, plus I'm not eating since no training.

I went from 112kg to 105kg when I cut 1g to 300mg. I was able to maintain this weight and size while on 300mg and basically no training for 1 month post cutting the dosage. Then I stopped the test and started clomid + nolva 3 weeks after. Dropped to 94kg within 2 weeks.

I just know that when I was on, m blood pressure was stable and normal. When I came off, my blood pressure sky rocketed to 160 every day.
    this could have helped you keep all your gains when you dropped it to 300......
    eatign keeps the body from eating up muscle, why on earth would not focus ALLL your time on eatign right when not training, just dont make sence to me...

dude hang in there I knwo that shitty feelign of losign your gains, even when cutting. hang in there man and STERT EATING! you let that slip and the rest will go too.

uniquemicals
Thread Information