Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Prami

Prami
    So. Mid cycle. Getting my usual pea size lumps. First time with deca though so didn't want any prolactin issues. Tried Prami for the first time yesterday. Lol. Kicked my ass. Hot flashes. Sweats. Dizzy. Dry heaves. Felt like I was sick as a dog. Think I'll get some caber. This was Just a warning to anyone going to use Prami. Shit is potent. I started with .375ml too. Still felt like a semi fell on me.

Omega what Sup my bro! Dame prami is some strong shit. How long did it take for u to fell that reaction?

45 min

Damn bro! Well happy u got that caber as the back up.

over into the darkside Dark_Side's Avatar
    Are you using a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as well?
    Try Caber pill form

hag the same thing happen...it was like bad food poisoning ...caber .5 twice week has been MUCH better.

Pro Bodybuilder
    not really needed bro... progesterone gyno is much more rare than people on here or any other board really know

and... one positive thing about progesterone gyno... if u do get it, it will, almost everytime subside on it's own once going off the compound that caused it

pro bodybuilders have been running deca at "high" dosages for more than 40 years, but gyno was never really a problem even for those guys until test was used more beginning in the late 80's... test was never a drug of choice for any bodybuilder until the mid to late 80's

so in short... deca is a great drug, no need for the paranoia

test is the drug that should be used with caution, a little dab will do ya

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaReign View Post
    So. Mid cycle. Getting my usual pea size lumps. First time with deca though so didn't want any prolactin issues. Tried Prami for the first time yesterday. Lol. Kicked my ass. Hot flashes. Sweats. Dizzy. Dry heaves. Felt like I was sick as a dog. Think I'll get some caber. This was Just a warning to anyone going to use Prami. Shit is potent. I started with .375ml too. Still felt like a semi fell on me.
    Wow! Funny I was about to post a similar experience with Prami. First time I took it I had the same reaction. Woke up with sweats, nausea & felt like I was going to passout. After crawling into the bathroom & puking my brains out then feeling like shit the whole next day. I will never take that crap again & ordering up some Caber.

Quote Originally Posted by China_Wall View Post
    not really needed bro... progesterone gyno is much more rare than people on here or any other board really know

and... one positive thing about progesterone gyno... if u do get it, it will, almost everytime subside on it's own once going off the compound that caused it

pro bodybuilders have been running deca at "high" dosages for more than 40 years, but gyno was never really a problem even for those guys until test was used more beginning in the late 80's... test was never a drug of choice for any bodybuilder until the mid to late 80's

so in short... deca is a great drug, no need for the paranoia

test is the drug that should be used with caution, a little dab will do ya

Yeah, china, I figured that. Prob not even going to worry about it now. Just did'nt want leaky nipples, lol. The small bumps though are no bigger than what I usually get from test only, so prob just from the test. I have some letro if they get any worse. Thanks for the reassurance though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Side View Post
    Are you using a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as well?
    Try Caber pill form
    yeah darkside. Was running aromasin 12.5mg ED, upping it too 25mg ed though. Nipples are a little more sore than usual, running test a little higher than normal, might just drop it some though.

I am banned!
    I know prami is rough somtimes. but If you will give it 2 or 3 days then the body will learn to handle it. I went through the same thing. I had pro. gyno from my deca and was not intrestead in waiting for it to go away after cycle so I ran prami at .50mgs for a few days and then went up to .75 (thats when you hit the wicked insomnia) And bam it was gone. now i run prami at .25mgs eod. (there are no sides at that dose)

Aparently nothing neg effects me lol. .50mg prami right before bed ED and never got sick yet

160mcg clen. Don't really get shakes lol
    The only thing I'm addicted to is winning.

I'm running a low side of deca to see if it helps my joints cause I'm an old fucker. Am taking .75 ml/250mg ml. along with 200mg test/5 days. After my 5-6week nips started getting sore. So, I'm just going to drop the deca until I get things under control.

uniquemicals
Thread Information