Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Growth Hormone (serum) Riptropins
    As many guys know I have 5 Growth Hormone (serum) Tests under my belt now. All tests were 5iu's, SubQ 1.5-3.0hrs post injection, empty stomach.

My first two tests proved 100% Bunk HGH, but I did establish my baseline of 0.1 and 0.2 respectively.

Serostim tested 8.7

Riptropin tested 10.4

I hope this helps you guys having first hand unbiased results. Kigtropin is next and then Elitropins.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    As many guys know I have 5 Growth Hormone (serum) Tests under my belt now. All tests were 5iu's, SubQ 1.5-3.0hrs post injection, empty stomach.

My first two tests proved 100% Bunk HGH, but I did establish my baseline of 0.1 and 0.2 respectively.

Serostim tested 8.7

Riptropin tested 10.4

I hope this helps you guys having first hand unbiased results. Kigtropin is next and then Elitropins.
    This is what should be followed backed up by scietific research

The Protocol:
    •Inject 10 iu IM.
    •Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.
    •Fasting is not necessary.
    •No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

What level represents a "pass?" Our research indicates that injecting 10 iu IM of pharmaceutical grade HGH yields a serum level of between 15-50 ng/mL.

The test that you need to order is a Human Growth Hormone, Serum test. You can order the test at privatemdlabs for about $50. After ordering the test online, you will then print off the order and take it to the nearest labcorp for the blood draw. There is no need for an appointment. You will have your results in 24-48 hours.

When mixing your hgh, be very careful when injecting the bac water, handling it in a rough manner could destroy the hgh and give you a false negative. Inject the water against the side of the vial and let it run down slowly. Store your hgh in the fridge before and after reconstituting.

rhGH research:

1) Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of GH: dependence on route and dosage of administration

2) BMC Clinical Pharmacology | Full text | Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human growth hormone administered by cool.click (TM) 2, a new needle-free device, compared with subcutaneous administration using a conventional syringe and needle

3) Medscape: Medscape Access

4) Medscape: Medscape Access

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vannesb View Post
    This is what should be followed backed up by scietific research

The Protocol:
    •Inject 10 iu IM.
    •Have your blood drawn 3-4 hours after injecting.
    •Fasting is not necessary.
    •No strenuous activity for at least 30 min prior to test.

What level represents a "pass?" Our research indicates that injecting 10 iu IM of pharmaceutical grade HGH yields a serum level of between 15-50 ng/mL.

The test that you need to order is a Human Growth Hormone, Serum test. You can order the test at privatemdlabs for about $50. After ordering the test online, you will then print off the order and take it to the nearest labcorp for the blood draw. There is no need for an appointment. You will have your results in 24-48 hours.

When mixing your hgh, be very careful when injecting the bac water, handling it in a rough manner could destroy the hgh and give you a false negative. Inject the water against the side of the vial and let it run down slowly. Store your hgh in the fridge before and after reconstituting.

rhGH research:

1) Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of GH: dependence on route and dosage of administration

2) BMC Clinical Pharmacology | Full text | Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human growth hormone administered by cool.click (TM) 2, a new needle-free device, compared with subcutaneous administration using a conventional syringe and needle

3) Medscape: Medscape Access

4) Medscape: Medscape Access
    Yeah man fuck your copy and paste BS!

I put MY money and time on the line so piss off!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes plz refrain from copy and paste!!

Thank you Mike for taking the time and money to do this and then openly share your results with all of us

Facts are facts weather you like it or not. Bro science means shit to me! Yea I read a lot and I am on different forums so when I see someone running test at 5iu claiming something fails what data do you have to back up that?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post

Thank you Mike for taking the time and money to do this and then openly share your results with all of us
    x2

Facts are facts weather you like it or not. Bro science means shit to me! Yea I read a lot and I am on different forums so when I see someone running test at 5iu claiming something fails what data do you have to back up that?
    You need to take a step back here and analyze what in fact mike posted. e did do the test slightly different than the rest of us do ours but simply double the 5iu results and you get a fairly accurate 10iu result.

It doesn't have to be a certain way, we do follow a protocol of 10iu to keep in line with the testing.

This is not a BAD result he posted it is a good one!! basically rips tested higher than his USA pharm grade sample at the same dosage!

We can now say we officially have 3 low responders to the serum testing.

BTW copy and paste jobs are bro science at it's finest! could you not explain it yourself? did you really need to pull a copy and paste job?

to top it off you misread what his results are! they are excellent! based on him being a low responder

him doing a sample with pharm grade proves this!

Do Not Contact

Serostim tested 8.7

Riptropin tested 10.4

Great info Mike. Thanks for taking the time to do this so everyone can see.

Thank you very much for sharing.

Thanks for sharing CFM! This is a great to know these things and figure out from a real mother fer!

Thanks for sharing Mike

Junior Bodybuilder
    Thanks for sharing Mike.

just a Lil guy!!!
    BTW copy and paste jobs are bro science at it's finest! could you not explain it yourself? did you really need to pull a copy and paste job?

to top it off you misread what his results are! they are excellent! based on him being a low responder

him doing a sample with pharm grade proves this!
    well said zeek. Science is science but I take personal experience over anything. When I see shit like that I don't even read it because someone else wrote it. There is so many opinions and horrible advice giving everyday on forums like this its sick. That's y personal experience is better. A lot of tests ran now adays are ran in a perfect world. Which most of us users aren't in a perfect world and are different from each other. That's just ny two cents.

Serostim tested 8.7

Riptropin tested 10.4

Thanks brother for doing this. How long after the seros inject were the labs?
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Again, copy and paste or not, the info is correct. Cmike I appreciate what you are doing, but you don't need to do serum fasted, 3 hours is better than 1-3, and I do not believe that 5 iu serum score can simply be doubled to make a 10 Iu serum score.

I still think anything under 20 is underdosed, while there are some people who will score lower regardless if it's pharmacy grade or generic.

This is not a hate post because I have a lot of respect for mike.

Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    Again, copy and paste or not, the info is correct. Cmike I appreciate what you are doing, but you don't need to do serum fasted, 3 hours is better than 1-3, and I do not believe that 5 iu serum score can simply be doubled to make a 10 Iu serum score.

I still think anything under 20 is underdosed, while there are some people who will score lower regardless if it's pharmacy grade or generic.

For the first time ever I disagree with User... I think these serum tests are very different from one individual to another. So to say that anything under 20 is underdosed, doesn't really work imo. I think each person should have a control group (US Pharm Grade) and compare the others to how he or she tests on the pharm grade. Mike is in the middle of a perfectly conducted experiment here. He is just experimenting with half the doses of others, which for whatever reason does not matter. He is still getting very comparable numbers.

Mike I would like to see YOU test the Uncle Z blue's and compare them to the rest of your numbers.
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

Yes thank you for sharing

Dr. Triceps
    Why would you like to see Mike test Zs blue tops? The poor guy has tested enough shit and spent enough money and been kind enough to share results with us. Why don't you buy some of Zs blue tops and test em yourself? Mike doesn't have to be the only one around here testing GH. Hard2Gain, excuse me if you have already tested Zs "new" blue tops. If you have please post up your test results
    Last edited by Shrugs; 04-17-2012 at 11:05 PM.

When i first saw results posted by an apparent low responder to gh I sort of chuckled and said yeah right to myself! this person then went and tested with pharm grade and it was much lower than others.

Then there was another test showing low numbers all around including the pharm sample, heavyiron

Now we have a 3rd guy showing crappy numbers on both pharm grade control and the generic tested.

After 3 guys may be something to this that at least a % of guys either have antibodies to the gh or are just "low responders" for whatever reason.

I do prefer the 10iu test and you are probably right that we can't just simply double it. The results remain that rips tested higher than pharm grade, even though both numbers look crappy to the rest of us. the numbers are good when we view the entire pic

Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post

Dr. Triceps
    Just the fact alone that the Rips tested higher than pharm grade says alot. And if a 5iu test can't be doubled to match 10iu test then I would think it'd be much higher at 10ius. So perhaps Mikes Rips would test out over 30 at 10ius. No???

I suspect Mike is in the same boat with _ from another site and heavyiron from here in that all 3 just respond low to both the pharm grade control as well as whatever generic they are testing. Why do they respond low? that would be nice to get answered.

It is a shame neither Mike nor heavy can post their tests over on that other site without getting some sort of permission before hand. since both guys did as they do and used a pharm grade control. They are most likely only aware of 1 guy being a low responder as opposed to the 3 that we know about since we have a much more open policy about test result posting here.

I suspect Mike is in the same boat with _ from another site and heavyiron from here in that all 3 just respond low to both the pharm grade control as well as whatever generic they are testing. Why do they respond low? that would be nice to get answered.

It is a shame neither Mike nor heavy can post their tests over on that other site without getting some sort of permission before hand. since both guys did as they do and used a pharm grade control. They are most likely only aware of 1 guy being a low responder as opposed to the 3 that we know about since we have a much more open policy about test result posting here.
    I pm'd rAJJIN the day I got my results.

I seriously need to measure my IGF-1 levels next time. I'm wondering if they are also a bit low or if they measure more in line with normal GH responders.

I can say this though. My cts was crippling on Saturday night. I mean really bad. Had to skip Sunday and drop down to 5iu from there forward.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Chew on this information for a bit, it is news that has been proclaimed over and over by gensci/jintropin. Could these low responders in fact have built up antibodies as they have been warning about since 2005?

Let me explain it without pulling a nasty ole copy and paste job

Gensci is basically saying that their pharm grade Gh is pure 191aa and that many of these "others" do in fact at least contain small amounts 192aa and that this will shoot up the occurring of anti body formation.

They claim that users of Jintropin much like humatrope only have a 3% chance of for forming antibodies to the Gh and in essence stop your own bodys hgh from functioning as it should. IMO this would also affect the bodies reponse to gh injected from outside as well.

They are claiming that 25% + of users of other chinese Gh are in fact forming antibodies from the gh they are taking. I don;t buy the 25%, think it is a scare tactic but I could buy into maybe 10-12% without twisting my arm much

we will have another test result from dahurt soon who will be testing the same rips mike has/same batch etc.

Myself,Mike,The Sponge,hurt will then be testing on elitropins, same batch!! that will be the test to watch for
    Last edited by Zeek; 04-17-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Novice
    Good INFO in this thread -Thanks to all-Ordawg1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information